Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is the first day of homeschooling? I can't wait to see the vlogs in a month from now. Big P is already hiding out in the office and pretending to work. Who would walk into a job where your employer proclaims to be a influential YouTuber who is educating the world about autism and walks around with a big ass camera in his face the whole time you're trying to teach his kid how not to smear tit everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How is this for a wake up call/alarm? I would stay asleep too. Hell, I would play dead. 👀👀. Aaahhhhh go away Big Beast…ahhhh..as she lumbers to the bedside, open mouth breathing last nights 3 plates of pasta all over her victim.
😝🐽😝
1660864516276.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So the "teacher" is taking suggestions from Asshat? I'm sorry that woman is not a teacher. She's a baby sitter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1507793

Do they have no idea how terrible and ridiculous her hair looks?
View attachment 1510262
the hair has gotten worse. It is purposely in a huge egg shape looks bleeping ridiculous & it gives me a headache just thinking of how tightly it is pulled back.
I hate them for every single thing they do or don't do for their daughter. Calling her a cheat???:poop:🤬🤬 Saying she would EVER ask the womb carrier to play with her??? This pig is mother of the year thing makes me literally throw up in my mouth. The start of this video with pig swanning in after her shower to gently & joyfully pat Ab's face & call her up for "learning"? HOW can anyone believe that??

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Notice how Big P said "rise and shine our big senior" and Assa had to quickly correct her and said Abbie already graduated. These two can't even keep their lies straight. Bottom line is they're past the point of caring what lies are caught because the humpers are completely committed to believing every word they say.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
People are so damn confused because they had her "graduate" last year. Not even sure why they did this-she wasn't even technically a "senior", and she has not aged out of education (she's not 21). It was purely for show. They are not into explaining exactly why they went this route after what seemed to be a great school year for Abbie. Just that "we are moving on to the next chapter". What chapter is that exactly? They hired a teacher to do the things that I have been doing with my kiddo outside of school for years. I mean honestly. If there is something he is capable of helping with, I have him help. He has been helping me take care of the neighbors rabbit while they are away this week. He's pet the rabbit, given her some carrot sticks, and helped bring in the mail. We do all kinds of tit like that without a teacher all the time. It doesn't take much at all. A few minutes later we are done and he did something new. He has helped me carry in groceries for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
People are so damn confused because they had her "graduate" last year. Not even sure why they did this-she wasn't even technically a "senior", and she has not aged out of education (she's not 21). It was purely for show. They are not into explaining exactly why they went this route after what seemed to be a great school year for Abbie. Just that "we are moving on to the next chapter". What chapter is that exactly? They hired a teacher to do the things that I have been doing with my kiddo outside of school for years. I mean honestly. If there is something he is capable of helping with, I have him help. He has been helping me take care of the neighbors rabbit while they are away this week. He's pet the rabbit, given her some carrot sticks, and helped bring in the mail. We do all kinds of tit like that without a teacher all the time. It doesn't take much at all. A few minutes later we are done and he did something new. He has helped me carry in groceries for years.
I stayed in school a few extra years to do a program part of my local school district which was housed at my local college. I got my diploma at 22 as that is the maximum amount of time you are allowed to stay in school. There was no need to for Abbie to graduate early as it was purely for content. They wanted the humpers to think that shes really independent and will be going to college, have her own place, get a job and have a family when we all know she's not capable of doing any of those things

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They can say all they want about Abbie’s progress, her playing games and “cheating”, her going to the bathroom (sans diapers), her associating the grocery pictures with her chore chart in the RV, her graduation, her fixing her lunch (lunchables), her getting dressed by herself, on and on. But we all (including the mighty humpers) see where Abbie really is. She is not making the above mentioned progress, she eats, sleeps, and rocks on the couch and anywhere else she sits. She plays with plastic baggies because they don’t offer her any other stim toys, she can be aggressive and she is seriously a danger to herself, and maybe others. I am certainly not qualified to make suggestions on what else can be done for Abbie, but I feel like they should accept her as she is and stop trying to tell us she is a typical teenager…very soon to be an adult. My two cents. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They can say all they want about Abbie’s progress, her playing games and “cheating”, her going to the bathroom (sans diapers), her associating the grocery pictures with her chore chart in the RV, her graduation, her fixing her lunch (lunchables), her getting dressed by herself, on and on. But we all (including the mighty humpers) see where Abbie really is. She is not making the above mentioned progress, she eats, sleeps, and rocks on the couch and anywhere else she sits. She plays with plastic baggies because they don’t offer her any other stim toys, she can be aggressive and she is seriously a danger to herself, and maybe others. I am certainly not qualified to make suggestions on what else can be done for Abbie, but I feel like they should accept her as she is and stop trying to tell us she is a typical teenager…very soon to be an adult. My two cents. 😳
We know they won't as the humpers will realize that they have been lied to about abbies progress and ass definitely wouldn't want that to happen.

Reactions: 20
I thought the teacher was with Abbie all last week getting to know her. All the humpers are defending Mr. Control Freak for butting into the teachers school time with Abbie. I am surprised that head hasn't jumped on everyone with his snarky comments defending why he is a money grubbing prick who is only doing this for the $$$$$.

I thought the teacher was with Abbie all last week getting to know her. All the humpers are defending Mr. Control Freak for butting into the teachers school time with Abbie. I am surprised that head hasn't jumped on everyone with his snarky comments defending why he is a money grubbing prick who is only doing this for the $$$$$.
I spoke too soon. So predictable.

1660869043932.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.