Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bullshitometer is going off!!! 🙄🙄🙄 This child no more asked Pig to play a game than flew to the moon. And she certainly has zero concept of what it means to cheat. Her parents certainly do! 😡
I dislike her stupid folksy questions that she poses to her humpers who she never responds to. Vile Beast just wants engagement numbers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
4:20 into the vlog. Teacher really does have a leghumper vibe. She will not be there long. Moobie and the micromanaging tit right off the bat…HELL NAW!

And how…
BULLSHIT!
All the new food chart proves is that Abbie snatches things off the chart the exact same way she randomly hits choices on her iPad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
4:20 into the vlog. Teacher really does have a leghumper vibe. She will not be there long. Moobie and the micromanaging tit right off the bat…HELL NAW!
I so agree. I love how Asa just makes crap up as he goes. The way he is talking about how Abbie is associating the laminated paper to vacuuming in the RV. No dude, she can’t retain all that. That teacher is not for long with Asa butting in constantly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
@Vegan for the Animals
After you posted your question I began looking at older vlogs a few days ago when I had the time. I ended up doing a deep dive into Abbie's mole. :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ It was huge up until around May of this year.

If you look closely at the area her mole had been in you can see a slight shadow in the May 1st vlog and by her Graduation pics on May 25th the shadow area was gone.

Either they had it surgically removed or they used at home drops to get rid of it. If I had to guess I would say they used the drops as you can see a difference in its size between March and April, it appears to have been doing down in size.

With a mole that size I would think any normal person would have it removed by a doctor and tested. However, they are far from normal so my guess is at home drops, which could have been placed on it while she was sleeping and it does not take too long to get rid of a mole once the drops are used.
View attachment 1509747
Wow, I’m impressed with your detective work. I didn’t know you could buy drops to get rid of moles and that definitely seems to be the easiest way to get rid of the one Abbie had. It was very noticeable before and actually looked to have changed which of course can be a sign of skin cancer. I wonder if they had her checked out by a doctor to see if it was anything to worry about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Here is today's video.
Seems all Abbie’s homeschooling involves is shopping and eating. The maassholes ONLY shop and eat. Why haven’t they taught her not to hit people with the trolley. They’ve done multiple vlogs about using the trolley and ‘understanding the physics’ of pushing a trolley. They are so stupid. I feel sorry for that teacher

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why even have a teacher if you are going to tell her she’s doing everything wrong, and how she should do it instead? He’s such a controlling asshole. And pigs look when assa was telling her how Abby was signing vacuum. She was mortified/angry that Abby didn’t know what things were.

• Heart
  • Haha
I so agree. I love how Asa just makes crap up as he goes. The way he is talking about how Abbie is associating the laminated paper to vacuuming in the RV. No dude, she can’t retain all that. That teacher is not for long with Asa butting in constantly.
LOL..I just edited my post to add the same thing you said about the laminated chart.
LIES!
You could hear it in Dicks voice when he said…OHHH!
Fake reaction of a discovery/realization.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why even have a teacher if you are going to tell her she’s doing everything wrong, and how she should do it instead? He’s such a controlling asshole. And pigs look when assa was telling her how Abby was signing vacuum. She was mortified/angry that Abby didn’t know what things were.
he kept asking her what they were but even if she did know what the picture was of, she knows zero signs so how the hell is she going to tell Asa that the picture of a tomato is a tomato. What was he expecting.
I actually think he may have been right about the associating little laminated Velcro things with vacuuming though, but that’s only because she’s only seen little laminated cards with Velcro in the RV. Also shows that she doesn’t recognise a generalised picture and know that its different from the picture of the hoover.

Reactions: 23
Oh god...the homeschool vlog is up. New "Teacher" is all in the video. Gross. Looks and talks like priscilla. Asa is over correcting the teacher the whole time. I give it 6 weeks TOPS.

I was a nanny before and theres nothing worse than the parent being there 24/7, constantly correcting you and talking over you and also demeaning you.
I agree. I nannied for many years and only took sole charge positions. I told them at interviews I wouldn’t be undermined in front of the children. It’s a hard job and you have to set down some strict rules at the start, with the parents. The children are rarely the reason Nannies leave jobs.
This woman will not last long having Asswipe talking over her and telling her what to do. Of course she doesn’t know Abbie well, but he’s not allowing them the chance to get used to each other or for her to actually do the job they’ve employed her for.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God... Asshat would drive me up the wall.. I feel for that teacher..but then again..she is probably a HUMPER so..but to be in there with that camera on you all day long..with Asshat interjecting every few seconds...seems like he is always trying to cover for Abbie's ID and make it seem like there is a reason she does this or that...other then her profound mental disability.

He has done things his way all this time and Abbie HAS NOT PROGRESSED..step aside Asshat.

They would get more out of it if they just left the teacher alone with her unless she needed help or had a question... this will not last...OMG... I got anxiety just watching it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I watched 1 minute of that vlog. I thought the babysitter was the pig at first then realised she was nowhere near as obese & ugly. I saw Abbie's affect with the lunchables drama, heard the honking & heard his bleeping voice .... So what's changed? One useless woman babbling in a little girl voice & his constant overbearing arrogant presence.

I'm sorry fellow Tattlers 💜 It seems I have woken up to a NO PIG BULLSHIT mindset day 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
So, when Abbie gets her imaginary job (in Assa’s mind) and she’s asked to do something, it will have to be in the proper order? At 17, she should have already been taught to do the task she’s been asked to do. It’s crazy that her “parents“ think she has the ability to do anything independently at this point. Best wishes to this teacher. Seems the teacher is being taught, not Abby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
God... Asshat would drive me up the wall.. I feel for that teacher..but then again..she is probably a HUMPER so..but to be in there with that camera on you all day long..with Asshat interjecting every few seconds...seems like he is always trying to cover for Abbie's ID and make it seem like there is a reason she does this or that...other then her profound mental disability.

He has done things his way all this time and Abbie HAS NOT PROGRESSED..step aside Asshat.

They would get more out of it if they just left the teacher alone with her unless she needed help or had a question... this will not last...OMG... I got anxiety just watching it.
P’s face was so funny when he was making stuff up at the end of the vlog about why Abbie does certain things. She even had that look like “you’re so full of bullsh*t”. Definitely priceless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here is today's video.
Abbie is going to run absolute circles around that milquetoast "teacher." Poor lady.
Asa has no goddamn idea what he's talking about. He will also run roughshod over the teacher, just in a very different way. Any work she manages to get done he's going to undo immediately.

Priscilla this entire vlog:

This homeschooling thing's shaping up to be delicious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What is the point of the teacher if he is just going to talk over her and take over the lessons? She wanted Abbie to get the water first and then the food..yes? He really should have stayed out of it. But I guess the teacher is a short-timer anyway. Why can’t he just give Abbie the important grocery and fixing food lessons himself and then have her get the therapy she needs from the professionals. What else does he have to do all day?

• Heart
Such an obnoxious family.

There family does Sunday night strolls. 🤔😂😂🍿 Oh please, tell me she knows the difference between strolling and riding. I can see her pulling out her weight loss journal and writing a new entry.

Dear diary,
I have completed my Sunday night stroll. I covered miles and miles, saw pretty sites like Dunkin (my fav) and made my family stroll with me tonight. I'm amazed at how invigorating a stroll is on my electric scooter, feeling the wind flow thru my hair, smelling the aroma of dinners being cooked in the neighborhood and the honking of Miss Priss all make a loving family of grifters feel refreshed and ready to do another "live" Lipstick Mama snake oil show tonight. To top it off I can have a margarita in my water cup and blame my red face on the wind from my stroll and no one will know it's from the alcohol. It's a WIN!

Prissypoo
(written by Nobel Prize winning author... Assa Maass)

I thought Sunday nights were planning for the weeks nights?
And family dinner nights.

• Haha
I watched 1 minute of that vlog. I thought the babysitter was the pig at first then realised she was nowhere near as obese & ugly. I saw Abbie's affect with the lunchables drama, heard the honking & heard his bleeping voice .... So what's changed? One useless woman babbling in a little girl voice & his constant overbearing arrogant presence.

I'm sorry fellow Tattlers 💜 It seems I have woken up to a NO PIG BULLSHIT mindset day 🙄
the Asshole never shut up on this.He really thinks he is the expert on everything...So why do you need a 'teacher' Doughboy when you have the answers to it all,you greasy,slimey,fat,little tit-for-brains??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As a parent who has had multiple teachers/therapists in my house for a number of years, during instruction time, I stayed out of it unless they were having real trouble or asked for our guidance. Anything else, waited until after the lesson was over and he was on a break or after his instruction time was complete. If I did make a short video during their session (to show him using his AAC or show him having fun), I NEVER showed the teacher or therapist, and I tried to be as discreet as possible as to not interrupt them. So, basically they are working on all the same stuff we are, but had to hire a teacher to do it? Cool. I had a good laugh when he said he asked the Wee's to move to FL! HELL NO! Why?? Because from all my research, MN has far better access to services than FL does. They would be stupid to give all that up. He got one thing right. It's going to be a LONG year! I'm here for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
@Vegan for the Animals
After you posted your question I began looking at older vlogs a few days ago when I had the time. I ended up doing a deep dive into Abbie's mole. :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ It was huge up until around May of this year.

If you look closely at the area her mole had been in you can see a slight shadow in the May 1st vlog and by her Graduation pics on May 25th the shadow area was gone.

Either they had it surgically removed or they used at home drops to get rid of it. If I had to guess I would say they used the drops as you can see a difference in its size between March and April, it appears to have been doing down in size.

With a mole that size I would think any normal person would have it removed by a doctor and tested. However, they are far from normal so my guess is at home drops, which could have been placed on it while she was sleeping and it does not take too long to get rid of a mole once the drops are used.
View attachment 1509747
Wow! Great detective work. At least something seems to have been done. Very strange that they haven't mentioned it. Could have been a whole nasty vlog about its removal. Obviously they feel guilty about it.
[/QUOTE]
My daughter had a mole, very similar to Abbie’s In the center of her back between her shoulder blades. When she was 18 I took her to the dermatologist to look at it. They said it did not look dangerous, but if she didn’t want it, they could remove it but it would have to be done in office. They numbed her back and cut it out. It left a slide scar that will fade as she gets older. Hers was about 2/3 of the size of Abbie’s.

There is nothing over the counter that would have removed that. The doctor explained that the size it was meant that it would go deeper than skin level and would need to be removed completely and would be biopsied. . I would think the same would be sad for hers. But even if it was removed in the office, there would have been a Band-Aid, then a healing scar that stayed red for a little while before it faded. It’s a mystery because that thing was big and dark

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.