Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When A told her to go to the bathroom when they got home from Dreamette, do you think she really was going on her own or is it code for pull-up change? I did notice a package of wipes on top of the toilet on one of their recent vlogs.

The ice cream reminds me of my 9pm treat tonight. I stopped and picked up at Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt today at 11:30 am and I’ve been waiting anxiously all day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Now you see the cone.

View attachment 1515199

Now you don't.

View attachment 1515204
She scarfed that down fast.

Typical teenager.

View attachment 1515201

makes me so mad that her parents filmed her with all this ice cream on her face. How embarrassing for her. You do this to a small child not to a teenager. duck them.

She's used to it from her big girl drinks.

I totally think she is hired just to babysit Abbie, although they would like to spin it as if Abbie is getting an education. At 17 all these “life skills” they talk about should have already been learned. Abbie is so developmentally delayed she will never grasp anything they are trying to teach her. Not putting Abbie down, it is just a fact. I watch their friend Lauren Brazee and her daughter who is ten I believe has progressed so well. She retains things and able to do things with little instruction. She obviously is not as delayed as Abbie. It is just a fact. I wonder when they will reach the point when they come to terms with the degree of Abbie’s disability?
they would run out of content if they stopped trying to teach her things. So lame. Just let her live her life. It's hard enough being her. I would just focus on some sign language and basic colors, shapes, and basic necessities.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here is the vlog of the first time that Abbie was in the new house and not yet moved in. She was able to identify the bathroom and use it. I can't believe how much they have failed this child.

Dickdo had the gall to call the old lighting in the kitchen gaudy. At least it fit in with the decor and worked, unlike that monstrosity they have in there now. Watch to the end......you will all have a good laugh 😂 😂

Big Mama has her ice cream. All is well with her world. But I thought she said she didn't like ice cream?

View attachment 1515159
That's actually her "O" face 😂 😂 😂 😂 :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Abbie did such a great job in school today so she gets ice cream and Chipotle......you mean MOMMY and DADDY want FOOD and are using Abbie as an excuse to eat. They make me sick. She didn't do a good job, she did the normal job she usually does. She isn't doing anything new. We all know this. It's the same tasks, the same skills, the same everything. They are so delusional. Honestly she shouldn't be learning more than 3 things at a time. It's too much for her. Nothing sticks, nothing works because there is no follow through just throwing a bunch of stuff at her and hoping one day it will finally work. DELUSION.
When she gets it all the time it isn't a reward. She shouldn't be rewarded for doing normal things and they should not make every reward related to food. She should only be rewarded for big milestone things like potty training.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.