Fathering Autism #131 “PMFM” all the Huns Yelled, Tattlers Cringed as Pig’s Head Swelled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That doesn’t sound like Priscilla wrote it at all. That has Ass written all over it.

As giddy as I am that this Claude person has absolutely rocked Pig’s world with the truth, she is still a slimy MLMer. She left Slime but I’d bet the farm she is climbing on board another MLM - one that sells “health products” - my guess is Modere. It is funny that she went to HunFest and pretended all was well and days later she quits and slams them.

Oooh this in the comments of the ex-Slimer where everyone is butt hurt over her slamming fatties!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think Claude is definitely hopping or has hopped on another MLM. She was leaving Linelife before she made that post. I am following her now on Instagram. Her posts are shall I say ‘entertaining’ for this very bored retired gal (me)

A little something to start my day off from a bad nightmare last night. Rocket launch as viewed from my back patio (above the trees very faint). Those are clouds in the upper corner, not smudge lol!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dont know why anyone would watch Fathering Autism the mom is gross the dad never shuts up and Abbie isnt even cute anymore. Just another white trash family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The Hun Indignation Is Real!!! Claude is a crack pot but it’s all pretty funny. The Limelife Huns are out in force slamming the fatphobe. The hypocrisy is stunning. These women involved in a slimy “beauty” MLM while using filters to project unattainable beauty ideals cracks me up. Empowering women by preying on them, selling skin care & makeup at prices that are a joke, encouraging women to suspend reality and dream big etc.

P commenting and using her own picture…. This woman never misses an opportunity to self Promote.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I got a weird feeling reading 'her verbage', that there was a good possiblity that someone wrote that for her. She's not smart enough to hit all the points, I just couldn't 'hear' her voice and I smell a Maass rat . Asstha, they called me fat.. holy crap the other cash cow is upset.. Me or Izzy better do something to fix this or we'll be whoring ourselves all up and down the east coast of Florida trying to buy all the Pickled okra we can find.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When all the craziness was going on this weekend, a few of Piggy's friends (Piggy too) called out a woman about the posts. One of P's friends posted a picture of the woman. Piggy mentioned in one of her comments that the person had already messaged Piggy. I was too busy at the time to take screenshots. Did anyone see the picture posted? I wonder if it was this woman? Interesting that she waited until the Slime event.

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure if this is asking the obvious, but do you think this post, and subsequent ranch flavored tears, is the reason the tin can is heading home early? P just can't deal anymore?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm not sure if this is asking the obvious, but do you think this post, and subsequent ranch flavored tears, is the reason the tin can is heading home early? P just can't deal anymore?
Piggy is a very stupid woman, someone would have to tell her the reason. Ranch flavored tears...hee hee hee.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Isaiah needs to get ready to go back to school and they do not want to take care of Abby by themselves. I think it was awful before he got there and they don’t want that again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No, I think that she had her Palooza adulation (and the Rolex!) along with a taste of resort life, so she’s dumping the happy RV life. Probably has had enough of the honking too - no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No, I think that she had her Palooza adulation (and the Rolex!) along with a taste of resort life, so she’s dumping the happy RV life. Probably has had enough of the honking too - no doubt.
You're right. The paloozA was probably the only thing she could think about since leaving, but now that's it's over she has no use to keep traveling. "Astha take me home, I mith Nala and the fith.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You're right. The paloozA was probably the only thing she could think about since leaving, but now that's it's over she has no use to keep traveling. "Astha take me home, I mith Nala and the fith.
Also the Travel Maass channel was a huge failure..again...even when he put Abbie on the thumbnail...the last video he posted there was 8 days ago..and it only got 18k views. Last nights video was supposed to be a travel but he posted on FA..he said it was "family"...but I think he knew it would get more views on FA.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What 20 year old would rather drive for 2 days straight with 3 people and 2 dogs in a pick up (poor poor dogs) rather than fly back with Summer???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Interesting. Claude must have been the pig’s down line. I looked at Claude’s facebook and one of the June posts had Claude’s slime life link. When you click on it, it takes you to the pig’s page, so looks like Claude’s group is now direct to the piggy.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Interesting - in the comments of the drama post by this Claude chick, someone said that Slimelife REMOVED her. It looks like she may have been doing both Limelife and Modere (I knew it). This chick talks like she's some bathing suit model - she's lost weight but she just looks normal to me - nothing special. I think she knew this would generate a huge buzz and get people talking about here. Some people do live by the "any publicity is good publicity" thing.

Big “family picture” of the 100+ person Wander Tribe…..and Pig’s gallon sided vodka cup 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Interesting. Claude must have been the pig’s down line. I looked at Claude’s facebook and one of the June posts had Claude’s slime life link. When you click on it, it takes you to the pig’s page, so looks like Claude’s group is now direct to the piggy.
I think she was in the up line. High up in the pecking order.

Reactions: 15
I would not think she is on Ps team at all.

Nothing I clicked on took me to anything to do with P. And if P had her on her team we would have heard about it. The Claude chock has more success then Ps entire downline combined.

Interesting - in the comments of the drama post by this Claude chick, someone said that Slimelife REMOVED her. It looks like she may have been doing both Limelife and Modere (I knew it). This chick talks like she's some bathing suit model - she's lost weight but she just looks normal to me - nothing special. I think she knew this would generate a huge buzz and get people talking about here. Some people do live by the "any publicity is good publicity" thing.

Big “family picture” of the 100+ person Wander Tribe…..and Pig’s gallon sided vodka cup 😂
I looked at her links page.... she is in a lot of things.

Reactions: 10
I would not think she is on Ps team at all.

Nothing I clicked on took me to anything to do with P. And if P had her on her team we would have heard about it. The Claude chock has more success then Ps entire downline combined.

I looked at her links page.... she is in a lot of things.
These are two screenshots from Claude’s page. One shows a link to click to join her, and when I clicked it, I got routed to the piggy page. The second screenshot is her promotion in May which I believe is a lower level than the piggy .

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.