Fathering Autism #131 “PMFM” all the Huns Yelled, Tattlers Cringed as Pig’s Head Swelled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Woooow

So.. first of all.. I glanced at the top and read “My whole plus size of 600 pounds” haha I had to re-read it.
FB1AF0D4-2C79-4087-8F5E-5CC7A4763FC6.jpeg

“I’m inspirational”

Cilla,
I don’t anyone in history who has been truly inspirational have labeled THEMSELVES as inspirational..

Then in the very next sentence, after talking about how “inspirational” you are to others.. you give very good reasons why you SHOULDN’T be seen as inspirational!

Inspirational-Definition—> To provide or show creative or spiritual inspiration.

That’s not you. What creativity or spirituality have you helped create? No.. honey.. you are an “Influencer” unfortunately

Influencer is a new word but just defined in the dictionary as “someone who influences another”..

The de facto definition is -
Influencer (also known as influence marketing) is a form of social media marketing involving endorsements and product placement from influencers, people and organizations who have a purported expert level of knowledge or social influence in their field

You know the basics of your crappy make up but Abbie really won you the social influence…
And to be honest.. by your own admitted lifestyle, you are the LAST PERSON who should be influencing people trying to lose weight!

CILLA… you screwed up your own surgery! Why on earth should ANYONE listen to you!?!?

C8C68BF7-B8EE-48D6-BEE5-4BC1F434129A.jpeg

Look at you Cilla… using mental health as a diss! Does your narcissism make you look down on mental health? Is that why you hate your own daughter?

Oh.. and that was the most you’ve ever been hurt?

Well then obviously Asa shields you from the tit we say on here…

If there was an entire forum of people arguing against my parenting skills.. my intelligence.. my uncontrollable eating habits.. man… I would be hurt a lot more from that than some ex employee who is a little blunt about praising obesity…

But … of course we’re all just a bunch of haters.. what we’re saying is soooo crazy..

You’re basically a pig with make up, Cilla..
seriously.. this is what I think of everytime I see you

A6FC3365-E321-4C7E-868C-588AA6F71891.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She can say she's comfortable in her own skin and happy the way she is. But didn't she herself say that she wanted to have WLS to live longer and be healthier for Abbie? What happened to that? She gave up on her own daughter for her own short term happiness of stuffing her face with food. What a disappointment she is. To her family and herself and most of all her child who needed her.

Look at you Cilla… using mental health as a diss! Does your narcissism make you look down on mental health?
She is not one to be dissing anyone for mental health reasons. She has a son who's a walking billboard for anxiety along with whatever other issues he has and her own mental health issues of delusionionary thinking and disordered eating. She deserves what anyone throws at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey Cilla, you know what devouring Oreos instead of ground turkey gets you? A heart attack. You ate more smores on this trip than I have in my entire life. No, I don't think I'm missing out either.

You know what being "plus sized" and not working out or eating better gets you? A heart attack. Diabetes. High blood pressure. A CPAP machine. A loss of mobility. Etc. Every single one of you all eats huge portions of food. You go out to eat multiple times a week. You literally drink hundreds of calories a day in sweet coffees from Dunkin. Your "travel" videos are basically your family just eating in different locations. You have a responsibility to Abbie to be as proactive as you can be regarding your health. Before it is too late. I know we all have our vices, but you don't even TRY to dial down all the unhealthy things you eat and the fact that you don't even seem to care enough to exercise just a small amount tells me that you just gave up.

This is not fat shaming you Cilla. I'm classified as obese myself. However, I don't drink Dunkin daily. I don't drink alcohol regularly. I try to make better choices regarding food and portion sizes while allowing myself a little cheat of some frozen yogurt or carb smart ice cream. I like my mobility. I've seen people close to me lose theirs and almost freaking die. Guess what a doctor will tell you after you have a heart attack (if you are lucky to survive-my hubby almost wasn't)? They will tell you to MOVE YOUR BODY! They don't want to hear any excuses. YOU NEED TO MOVE! You need to do the hikes, do the walks, do the laps in the pool, do the peleton, do the 10,000 steps, do whatever....just DO something.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
hey lets give the pig credit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it was probably tough typing this much through the floods of screamy tears :rolleyes:
Good gods imagine being stuck in a confined space with her - I mean that could be said 24/7 but ESPECIALLY after some truth telling from her "sisters" :LOL::LOL::LOL:
All I can say is, Summer made her exit at the perfect time 😂 😂

Oh tit!!!! 😁
For you my lady 😍💄🐷:m
View attachment 1470606
I actually pig snorted at this wonderful work of art😂😂😂😂😂😂 You are an artist🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I imagine we will have a lipstick momma live rant tomorrow at some point
Yep, also, Asa, please let her get as liquored up as possible too!!
I don’t know who posted the absolute truth out but they hit the nail right on the head. I was mortified when one of her downlinks, had to use a homeless voucher, because she lacked the funds to drive home. This was after someone paid for her to go to dinner on Friday night too…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yep, also, Asa, please let her get as liquored up as possible too!!
I don’t know who posted the absolute truth out but they hit the nail right on the head. I was mortified when one of her downlinks, had to use a homeless voucher, because she lacked the funds to drive home. This was after someone paid for her to go to dinner on Friday night too…
I am beginning to see the end of the grift. Those hambeasts don't understand the power of "never complain, never explain". The minute that you react emotionally, all Hell breaks loose and the truth comes out. I have popcorn in the microwave, in the popper, in the pan, and tomorrow is going to be Hellish hot, so I will pop some more on the concrete deck in my garden!!
1659584500640.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey Cilla, you know what devouring Oreos instead of ground turkey gets you? A heart attack. You ate more smores on this trip than I have in my entire life. No, I don't think I'm missing out either.

You know what being "plus sized" and not working out or eating better gets you? A heart attack. Diabetes. High blood pressure. A CPAP machine. A loss of mobility. Etc. Every single one of you all eats huge portions of food. You go out to eat multiple times a week. You literally drink hundreds of calories a day in sweet coffees from Dunkin. Your "travel" videos are basically your family just eating in different locations. You have a responsibility to Abbie to be as proactive as you can be regarding your health. Before it is too late. I know we all have our vices, but you don't even TRY to dial down all the unhealthy things you eat and the fact that you don't even seem to care enough to exercise just a small amount tells me that you just gave up.

This is not fat shaming you Cilla. I'm classified as obese myself. However, I don't drink Dunkin daily. I don't drink alcohol regularly. I try to make better choices regarding food and portion sizes while allowing myself a little cheat of some frozen yogurt or carb smart ice cream. I like my mobility. I've seen people close to me lose theirs and almost freaking die. Guess what a doctor will tell you after you have a heart attack (if you are lucky to survive-my hubby almost wasn't)? They will tell you to MOVE YOUR BODY! They don't want to hear any excuses. YOU NEED TO MOVE! You need to do the hikes, do the walks, do the laps in the pool, do the peleton, do the 10,000 steps, do whatever....just DO something.

I’m obese as well. I don’t like it, I don’t like the way I look and I am actively working on changing things. But I’m also not going to hide myself away and feel ashamed and embarrassed about it. Me being fat is not WHO I am and doesn't define me. ;) I am not okay with fat shaming in general, it doesn’t HELP obese people (like me) do something about their size to shame them. Encouraging, empowering, accepting... Those things are what help.

However.... She is so far gone and so up her own ass with her lies and cheats and self absorbed bullshit that she doesn’t deserve the respect, the encouragement, the acceptance anymore. She spent a shitload on surgery, claiming she wanted to be healthier and live longer, blew it, ballooned up, and won’t actually admit to it. She’s lying to the humpers every single day. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- if she would own up to what happened and be open about how things went wrong, I might actually have a shred of respect for her. (Just a shred, mind you... ;) )

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Gotta give this ex Hun props, she has a ton of supporters on IG vs FB and she just unapologetically ripped the Slimers a new one in her stories for "habit shamming" their eating, drinking and lazy ways. Whose next to quit and spill the tea! I'll pop the popcorn and wait......so many Huns upset that they took photos with her and congratulated her on success, waste of a photo and stroking egos.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
wow there is so much to say about this.....as I was reading Claude's post it was almost like it was directed at P!! (I think it was) my gut tells me Claude left the company because she no longer wanted to work for an organization that supports women like P making money off the back of her child. We all know (and P and her company knows) that she ONLY has the sales she does because of the FA audience. I would leave a company like that too and then to have your own company praising such a person at their event? GROSS. I really don't know why she left and if she was even successful at slimelife but that's my intuition. What I don't understand is how P can write this response to her because clearly P isn't happy with her weight. She got WLS for petes sake! she decided it was easier to just give up and go with the "I'm a big girl but I love myself" which is Bullshit. Sorry it is. No one is comfortable being that big. Society is trying to push this "big is beautiful" campaign and it's just not. I'm not saying big people aren't beautiful, but it's not OK to just be obese and not do anything about it. It will catch up with you. If you are obese and working at it, good for you! keep going! If you are obese and truly love yourself that awesome. I personally would not be happy being as big as P. I feel awful and I'm about 30lbs overweight. I would have more respect for her if she was just honest about her weight struggles and if she did little things like walking or cutting out fast food but nope, she's too lazy. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.