Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They better take care of their health if they want to continue caretaking for Abbie throughout their/her life. I watched my typical almost 10 year old grandchild from 8-5:30 today. We took her to the mall after waiting at home for the mall opening time. I’m exhausted to the point of being weak, and I am in fairly good shape for a 69 year old. And she was beautifully behaved (for the most part)..but the constant monitoring (I don’t take my eyes off her in public for a second) and trying to keep up, I can’t even imagine how it could be to watch Abbie at this age, or even 10-15 years younger. It’s not too late for them to get healthy, they are still relatively young. Kids need energy! And I do count Abbie as a kid, no matter what age.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And because when they get the results, it will probably “overwhelm and depress” them. It’s about what’s best for Asa and Cilla, remember?

also, when they get the results, what are they even going to do about it? If they haven’t signed her up with the top notch therapists in Florida at this point, ones they can easily afford, then no bubble sheet is going to change that for them. And they know that

so why go through the trouble of being told how lazy of parents they are… of seeing the reality of how regressed Abbie’s got..
True,I know someone going through the same, not quite the tantrums and meltdowns but regression due to lack of structure and consistency from what I understand,they don’t wanna face reality or fix what needs fixing (is the behaviours and learning things other than food,like daily life things! They just want everyone else to find everything while they troll about everywhere spending money they could and should spend on therapies (and assbag’s daughter he wants sweet FA to do with!,Abbie and her deserve SO much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That vlog was pointless. The experience of the day? Ice cream. Go figure.
Those cankles are beginning to strongly resemble those knees. 😳
008F47D8-DFB8-456B-8CDE-54C74A6C49EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Aw man!! Tattlers, Ass is doing our work for us by calling themselves ‘uncultured swine’ in today’s vlog!! Now what do we do!?
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My. What clickbait. "She ran and she was so happy!"
Ummm. She ran about 30 feet. Then they jump cut back to the music area, looking quite unhappy.
Notice after that the 2 littles on the swing are no longing swinging, they are just watching the Massives.
Something tells me there was more than not wanting to swing involved in that jump cut.

And she couldnt have cared less about anything- touching the furs, the instruments, nada. Its sad that really nothing interests her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My. What clickbait. "She ran and she was so happy!"
Ummm. She ran about 30 feet. Then they jump cut back to the music area, looking quite unhappy.
Notice after that the 2 littles on the swing are no longing swinging, they are just watching the Massives.
Something tells me there was more than not wanting to swing involved in that jump cut.

And she couldnt have cared less about anything- touching the furs, the instruments, nada. Its sad that really nothing interests her.
They really really wanted to get video of Abbie playing with those musical instruments.. and she just didn't care. Also... I thought she didn't run away any more? Wonder if they had a meltdown when she wanted to use the swings...

P acting like that ice cream place was sooo cuuuuuuttte!!! Just an excuse to eat ice cream.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Aw man!! Tattlers, Ass is doing our work for us by calling themselves ‘uncultured swine’ in today’s vlog!! Now what do we do!?
🤣🤣🤣
We double dog dare him to call Prissypoo a hog/swine to her face followed by "A oink oink here and a oink oink there, here A oink there a oink everywhere A oink oink! Old McMaassive had a farm..." Everybody sing it loud and proud.

• Haha
We double dog dare him to call Prissypoo a hog/swine to her face followed by "A oink oink here and a oink oink there, here A oink there a oink everywhere A oink oink! Old McMaassive had a farm..." Everybody sing it loud and proud.
E I E I…..HO!
😂😍😂

• Haha
Abbie constantly has a ‘face’ on her in all these vlogs. She might not show a lot of emotion normally, but there are times she smiles or laughs but in recent vlogs she has little expression. She clearly had no interest in either the ice cream or the musical instruments and of course, as usual they had to show her what to do and tell where to stand instead of allowing her to explore by herself.

There was lots of talk about Buffalo Bill but no explanation as to why there was a statue or a show about him. Give up on the travel vlogs Asswipe, because you’re crap at them.

P needs to learn to put her hand over her mouth when she yawns. That woman has no manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Abbie constantly has a ‘face’ on her in all these vlogs. She might not show a lot of emotion normally, but there are times she smiles or laughs but in recent vlogs she has little expression. She clearly had no interest in either the ice cream or the musical instruments and of course, as usual they had to show her what to do and tell where to stand instead of allowing her to explore by herself.

There was lots of talk about Buffalo Bill but no explanation as to why there was a statue or a show about him. Give up on the travel vlogs Asswipe, because you’re crap at them.

P needs to learn to put her hand over her mouth when she yawns. That woman has no manners.
You are so right …they offer nothing by way of historical insights. We just returned from our family vacation to Utah where we couldn’t drink in enough of the landscape and history. Never enough time! But ASS-a and P - you need to actually hike or stroll the area to get these shots! Notice how their photos are all from a distance? That’s proof that they are blowing through these areas taking the obligatory shots from the truck 😩 They suck!!! Hang it up!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly, after the hunfest, what else is there to explore/go. Their best choice would be to go home. Abbie could give a flying duck about any of the “adventures”, and seems either overwhelmed or zoned out. I’ve said it before, but Abbie must be in a constant state of confusion, magnified by this trip.

• Sad
  • Heart
You are so right …they offer nothing by way of historical insights. We just returned from our family vacation to Utah where we couldn’t drink in enough of the landscape and history. Never enough time! But ASS-a and P - you need to actually hike or stroll the area to get these shots! Notice how their photos are all from a distance? That’s proof that they are blowing through these areas taking the obligatory shots from the truck 😩 They suck!!! Hang it up!
They definitely are! The Wild West show even replied to their IG post, hoping that they were coming to the show that afternoon… Nope, they can’t be bothered to actually hang around and go to anything. Of course, they also wouldn’t be last minute planning it either…
I just don’t get this whole trip?? They reserved the RV parks months ago. Why did they not plan this out months ago too? Why wait until the last minute, sometimes on the way to the town, to ask what is there?
We are huge planners and usually plan more than we can even do, when we travel. We have to end up picking and choosing what can be done and what will have to wait for the next trip.. We will even split off, so everyone can enjoy the trip... Never have I ever, been without something to do…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What does she have on, it looks like a hospital gown.
Thats exactly what I thought. She is taking our advice and not wearing such blood pressure cuff sleeves. She is wearing all these big billowy tops to try to hide the blubber. Not working Pig, not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.