Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed in vlog it looked like he had a beard trim so it looks like he got to the beauty parlor at least……

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Arse always have to be where the ‘action’ is? None of the other significant others are there! Does drongocilla have no confidence (as it’s apparent she killed off a lot of braincells with alcohol), an Arse wants to get any filming of any faux pas she might do. Looks like she will be wearing an old 60’s style ‘house’ dress to the soiree!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They definitely are! The Wild West show even replied to their IG post, hoping that they were coming to the show that afternoon… Nope, they can’t be bothered to actually hang around and go to anything. Of course, they also wouldn’t be last minute planning it either…
I just don’t get this whole trip?? They reserved the RV parks months ago. Why did they not plan this out months ago too? Why wait until the last minute, sometimes on the way to the town, to ask what is there?
We are huge planners and usually plan more than we can even do, when we travel. We have to end up picking and choosing what can be done and what will have to wait for the next trip.. We will even split off, so everyone can enjoy the trip... Never have I ever, been without something to do…
They want selfies in front of monuments - they don’t give a tit about history or anything. This trip was more boring than the first one, If that’s possible. 100% they’re heading home once they sober up from Hunfest

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My daughters 20th next week :)
My daughter's 38th is on Wednesday. LOL she wasn't supposed to be a Leo (like her Dad the 6th), but damned if she didn't wait another two and a half weeks, they finally had to induce cuz my water broke. She was determined to be a leo, and OMG is she ever! And an Irish redhead on top of that, my dad called her the Red Tornado cuz if she got mad, Lord help us. So many Leos in this group, happy happy birthday to all of you, if I was wealthy I would send all of you to Slime Poo-looza💩✈🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🥃🍞🍖🍗🍝🍔🍟🥓🌭 to parteh Cilla Style😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
When I read @BellaBlueEyes I envision a beautiful princess.
So what is the best way to wish a princess Happy Birthday?
By other beautiful princesses of course!!!

Screenshot_20220728-203042-405~3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When I read @BellaBlueEyes I envision a beautiful princess.
So what is the best way to wish a princess Happy Birthday?
By other beautiful princesses of course!!!

View attachment 1454608
@What the .... Oh my goodness! I.Love.it. Thank you so much. What an honor it is to know that you went to all of this work. I have had a wonderful birthday week. Our house sold, my husband gave me beautiful earrings, found out my 42yo daughter is pregnant (she was surprised since her hubby has had a vasectomy), and now this! Life can't get any better.❤🍷🦁

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My daughter's 38th is on Wednesday. LOL she wasn't supposed to be a Leo (like her Dad the 6th), but damned if she didn't wait another two and a half weeks, they finally had to induce cuz my water broke. She was determined to be a leo, and OMG is she ever! And an Irish redhead on top of that, my dad called her the Red Tornado cuz if she got mad, Lord help us. So many Leos in this group, happy happy birthday to all of you, if I was wealthy I would send all of you to Slime Poo-looza💩✈🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🥃🍞🍖🍗🍝🍔🍟🥓🌭 to parteh Cilla Style😄
My daughter was. meant to be a Leo also. My due date was Sept. 15th and she was born July 29th. Weighed in at 4.13 and did great as a preemie. Can’t believe she will be 40. Pinch me!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wifey is a Leo however she is not quiet reserved or distant as it says Leo’s born in August are 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My daughter was. meant to be a Leo also. My due date was Sept. 15th and she was born July 29th. Weighed in at 4.13 and did great as a preemie. Can’t believe she will be 40. Pinch me!
Mine was due July 16th, and the longer she was in there the larger she got, she weighed in at 8.7. That's the only time she was ever large, she is currently 4 ft 11 in, and 100 lbs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does Arse always have to be where the ‘action’ is? None of the other significant others are there! Does drongocilla have no confidence (as it’s apparent she killed off a lot of braincells with alcohol), an Arse wants to get any filming of any faux pas she might do. Looks like she will be wearing an old 60’s style ‘house’ dress to the soiree!
I was thinking the same thing. I don't think any of the insignificant others are with their Boss witches. I don't think ASSa can stand that Pig is getting all this attention. He is in constant need of adoration, even if he makes that tit up on the vlogs.
My first grandson was born April 21st and weighed in at 4.4. They brought him home from the hospital 3 days later and when I went to their house to see him I was scared shitless to hold him. I had never seen a baby that small. He is doing great at 3 months but his body just needs to catch up with his head...LOL. Kid has got a big head but he is freaking adorable. 👶

Summer is a dumbass for flying out there to babysit Abbie. They may have paid for her plane ticket and meals but I doubt they're paying for anything else. I wonder how much love bombing they had to do to convince her to go. "Oh Summer, how is Abbie going to survive not seeing you for two months. You need to fly out to Denver so you can spend time with our Sweet Girl while we get shitfaced."

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was thinking the same thing. I don't think any of the insignificant others are with their Boss witches. I don't think ASSa can stand that Pig is getting all this attention. He is in constant need of adoration, even if he makes that tit up on the vlogs.

My first grandson was born April 21st and weighed in at 4.4. They brought him home from the hospital 3 days later and when I went to their house to see him I was scared shitless to hold him. I had never seen a baby that small. He is doing great at 3 months but his body just needs to catch up with his head...LOL. Kid has got a big head but he is freaking adorable. 👶

Summer is a dumbass for flying out there to babysit Abbie. They may have paid for her plane ticket and meals but I doubt they're paying for anything else. I wonder how much love bombing they had to do to convince her to go. "Oh Summer, how is Abbie going to survive not seeing you for two months. You need to fly out to Denver so you can spend time with our Sweet Girl while we get shitfaced."
Congrats on your grandson! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Summer is getting paid out of that free govamint respite money no doubt.
They haven't used any in July unless they're paying idiot boy out of it. So the entire months allotment is probably at least - I'm guessing $1000.00.
So it would be worth her time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I go on FB to see pics of my grandchildren and that is about it. I scroll through all the other nonsense that ends up on my feed. But if you go to any of these Huns FB pages all they have is the MLM tit they sell on there. I could have sworn MLM'ers were prohibited from selling on FB, IG and Tik Tok. I could be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.