Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find the vlog with the workers “not understanding autism”. However I found the vlog where Abbie “dances“ with the lady at the Aquarium in Atlanta, The lady (didn’t show her face) was really startled and recoiled.

Reactions: 16
Do you think Asa knew when Abbie was younger that it would take off like this, like did he know that Abbie would never be the stereotypical autistic child like Braylee or Kaitlyn's son (can't spell his name lol sorry)? Did they always know that Abbie would be a bit more unusual?
Did they plan for the channel to take off the way it has...this is a bad thought but...do you think they deliberately haven't taught Abbie anything because then they could get more of the 'circus' aspect?

Sorry just thinking out loud here more like. Your last sentence sparked some thoughts..

Reactions: 20
Gypsy Rose got paraded around by her mum, despite being healthy. Claiming she had various health issues brought them not only lots of attention, but the money rolled in too. Abbie may genuinely have autism, but she’s still pimped out by her parents in a similar fashion.

Reactions: 28
I hope not... As much as I dislike them.. I dont think so.. I think when Abbie was younger they probably thought she would grow out of some of it and even improve from her younger self.

Even when she was younger though... back in the rental.. I still think she was more unusual then the other autistic kids.. with the loud honking, the primate arms, the zero words.. not potty trained...etc.

Back when she was younger and I watched them.. I might have also thought she would show improvement ..not delusional like the HUMPERS..but I did think she would at least learn to communicate better through her device and sign language,, be potty trained and learn how to do her ADL's...now it seems like the writing is on the wall.

Reactions: 21
My take is they would ‘cure her autism’ in a New York minute, if it was possible, which of course it’s not. However, I don’t think it’s not that they purposely didn’t teach her anything, it’s just basic incompetence.

Reactions: 18
Apparently he is going to “see them soon” like I really hope not. This kid does have some disabilities but he’s also very creepy and predatory.
I always want to make an angry emoji on his comments, but I think he has no clue. He is extremely creepy.

Reactions: 13
how did they think she was going to learn anything when they turned her into a spoiled brat....letting her run the house with her tantrums,throwing things,yelling,etc.

Reactions: 20
Yeah real cool Asshat. You've got big mama on the symbols, the boy blunder on the xylophone and sweet girl curled up doing her squeezies on the ground. Can you imagine what people walking by must be thinking?

Reactions: 23
I don't know how to attach vlogs, but watch this one as it is when they came home from their trip last year. Look at the difference in their sizes, holy cow what a difference a year makes. Porky Pig now looks to be well over 400 lbs, I pretty much know for a fact she has diabetes, but since she hasn't been to the doctor since her WLS, it has not been diagnosed yet. I can just imagine the many other health issues that will be diagnosed, which is exactly why she stays away from doctors. After she drops dead for whatever reason, Ass will be all "no, there wasn't anything wrong with her, she wasn't even on medications, she was the picture of Health". Meanwhile the autopsy will show differently, and I'm sure the medical examiner will be stunned by what he finds, thinking that her husband must be nuts, before sending her T-Rex arms off for scientific study LOL!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
After a few months after her WLS, they filmed parts of her Dr’s visit (not showing the Dr, but he was heard). At this time she had lost 80 pounds. The Dr. ended the visit by encouraging her to join a therapy group as part of her treatment, and said she was doing a good job. He emphasized how important this was in order to live a longer life. He then said she could come back in two months if need be, or her regular followup in six months. She looked good and if she kept at it, she would be at her goal now. Oh, by the way, after the Drs, A&P went out to lunch for Tacos.

Reactions: 25
You know I have to say, this Palooza sucked. No bull riding, no triple P backing that thang up on the dance floor. I'm highly disappointed.
I did a little bit of snooping around but got bored fast! Here's what I found entertaining:

Reactions: 25
Are these for real? Funniest thing I’ve seen in good while! Or should it be ‘whale’?

Reactions: 17
Are these for real? Funniest thing I’ve seen in good while! Or should it be ‘whale’?
I wrote Sweaty Betty and captioned the last one and made Ring that Bell Bitch! Oh, and put the arrow on So good to see Prissy again! (That's hilarious!!!)
The rest are real, I them got off various Facebook pages.
Asshat Jr. posted that first one on the official site. What a douchebag.

Reactions: 13
P's mini me with the blue eyeshadow and stark red lips looks like something out of a horror movie..its truly disturbing.

Reactions: 23
The Chinese restaurant was when they were in New York City - Summer was with them.

This outfit doesnt look too bad on her. The pants arent 5 inches too long, not skin tight. The top hides most of her arms. It it didnt have that cinched waist it would be much better.
But she ruins it with the floppy sandals because she can't stuff her hooves in outfit-appropriate shoes

What the hell is Summer wearing??? A huge sports bra under a too big sundress made to be worn braless or the sticky bras. Why are they there anyway??? There are no other children at this party.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.