Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday Bella and CoffeeMom! 🥳🥳
That's what I was going to say!
Happiest of birthdays ladies!

Just when I think P could never get more selfish, she levels up like the scum she is.
"P is disappointed by the view because of the recent wildfires...."
That rubbed me so wrong. :mad:
That entire family has no compassion for humans and house pets, what makes you think they should care about Mother Nature and trees?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When Isaiah asked Abbie if she wanted o get crunk, Abbie shook her head YES. she has no clue many times what is being asked of her when she shakes her head YES or NO. This was in the most recent FA vlog.
Poor girl.. has NO IDEA what the hell they are saying to her.
They seriously seem to not be able to cope with the fact she so severely ID..
And the way they act, it’s like they treat her like she’s NT sometimes.

Big one was this last video, when I quoted Asa directly..
Instead of
“YouTube broken or youtube unavailable”
It’s “I’m so sorry sweetie but we have no reception here”…. She’s even giving him eye contact.. he has her damn attention, but there’s no way in hell she understood..

Then, instead of
“Walk outside? No hiking. Only walk”

its
“So we’re not going hiking today.. but we’re gonna go see ummm… there’s the … ummm.. cliffs. You get to see all them…..”

The only time I’ve ever seen them talk to her in anyway that’s beneficial to HER, is Asa when playing “teacher”

Cilla doesn’t call her daughter, she calls her “girlfriend”. In fact, Cilla wants to distance her as much as possible. I’m sure that’s a perk of slimelife.. gets extra time away. I know I joke about Abbie beating the tit outta her, and it would be sad if she actually cared. But she doesn’t. We all know where Abbie would be if Ass wasn’t in the picture.

Seriously. Imagine Asa’s guilty conscience never made him go back to her…Abbie would have been been put up in a home a decade ago.

They don’t treat her like the child with IDD/Autism that she is.. and by trying to treat her like a NT person, because of either or a combo of denial of abilities and this is how they feel they are treating her with “respect”.. they are denying her treatment and therapy…REAL skills… because what ever Asa considers “life skills” isn’t cutting it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What in the hell is going on with Asa’s hair????? I guess these are all the pretty faces Isaiah will be photographing this week 😂
And don't you know all his college buddies are jealous of this life Junior is leading? How bleeping pathetic. Isaiah, I beg you....RUN!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Cuz they want someone who’s gonna tell them what THEY wanna hear and not someone who’s gonna tiptoe thru the tulips to spare feelings and be real
And because when they get the results, it will probably “overwhelm and depress” them. It’s about what’s best for Asa and Cilla, remember?

also, when they get the results, what are they even going to do about it? If they haven’t signed her up with the top notch therapists in Florida at this point, ones they can easily afford, then no bubble sheet is going to change that for them. And they know that

so why go through the trouble of being told how lazy of parents they are… of seeing the reality of how regressed Abbie’s got..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
B0540DD1-C5BD-4B56-AAE1-0942D7E0ECAB.jpeg

“YouTube creator
Family Vlogger..
Autism dad…”

*But not in that order…

sooooooo
Why did you put it in that order to begin with?
Had to make sure to put the two most important first to please the social media gods?

Does putting“YouTube” first grant you an extra $5 a month?

QUESTION

Anyone here keep up with analytics of the channel?

like View numbers and subscriber numbers..
Number of people paying for a little puzzle piece next to their name?

I can’t speak for sub numbers.. but it does appear they are losing views from about two years ago…

i can say for a fact, comments are waaay less. I know a lot of that is them deleting comments. But I’m wondering if that’s all or if people are genuinely commenting less

If anyones got some info on the stat side of their channel.. lay down some knowledge please

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
You can thank me later Asshole....I have found a solution to Abs rockin' round the clock. Take it with you wherever you roam, and save wear and tear on all of your WalMart couches. She could even use it when up you make her sit on the ground at the tin can camp site prop her up against a tree or something. Buy several cuz you know Isaiah might lose or break one and Abs might chuck it out the window. Too bad you didn't think of this genius idea! You're welcome. P.S. Pigsweat....weight limit is 400 LBS so keep your fat rumpus off of it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can thank me later Asshole....I have found a solution to Abs rockin' round the clock. Take it with you wherever you roam, and save wear and tear on all of your WalMart couches. She could even use it when up you make her sit on the ground at the tin can camp site prop her up against a tree or something. Buy several cuz you know Isaiah might lose or break one and Abs might chuck it out the window. Too bad you didn't think of this genius idea! You're welcome. P.S. Pigsweat....weight limit is 400 LBS so keep your fat rumpus off of it.
Hmm..good idea...but will it hold up to Abbie's heavy duty rocking....or is this made to gently rock a baby to sleep?

Reactions: 9
Summer must be on babysitting duty. Lipstick Daddy and stunted junior. 💋💋View attachment 1452953
Look at the state of them all around that table. The majority of them are looking or messing about with their phones, P’s stuffing her face (and I think looking at her phone too) and no one seems to be chatting or being sociable. So much for the wonderful friends she’s made thru joining Slimelife. I’m actually surprised Asswipe doesn’t have his baseball cap on as usual. It’s not like him to have any manners. Still, I’m sure at some point he’ll insult at least one of P’s besties during the evening with his ‘charming’ demeanour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Poor girl.. has NO IDEA what the hell they are saying to her.
They seriously seem to not be able to cope with the fact she so severely ID..
And the way they act, it’s like they treat her like she’s NT sometimes.

Big one was this last video, when I quoted Asa directly..
Instead of
“YouTube broken or youtube unavailable”
It’s “I’m so sorry sweetie but we have no reception here”…. She’s even giving him eye contact.. he has her damn attention, but there’s no way in hell she understood..

Then, instead of
“Walk outside? No hiking. Only walk”

its
“So we’re not going hiking today.. but we’re gonna go see ummm… there’s the … ummm.. cliffs. You get to see all them…..”

The only time I’ve ever seen them talk to her in anyway that’s beneficial to HER, is Asa when playing “teacher”

Cilla doesn’t call her daughter, she calls her “girlfriend”. In fact, Cilla wants to distance her as much as possible. I’m sure that’s a perk of slimelife.. gets extra time away. I know I joke about Abbie beating the tit outta her, and it would be sad if she actually cared. But she doesn’t. We all know where Abbie would be if Ass wasn’t in the picture.

Seriously. Imagine Asa’s guilty conscience never made him go back to her…Abbie would have been been put up in a home a decade ago.

They don’t treat her like the child with IDD/Autism that she is.. and by trying to treat her like a NT person, because of either or a combo of denial of abilities and this is how they feel they are treating her with “respect”.. they are denying her treatment and therapy…REAL skills… because what ever Asa considers “life skills” isn’t cutting it
I’m not criticizing you in any way… I just realized I speak to my dog how they speak to Abby, and he probably understands as much or even less than Abby. For example.. telling him why he can’t go outside “you cannot go outside right now, people are sleeping and you like to bark” telling him “no outside” would be much more efficient.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First sightings Huns in the Wild. Trying and failing to create FOMO?

She looks ginormous next to all the other ladies, her chair is pushed back because her gut is so huge, also the same reason that she can't sit with her legs closed, her honking thighs or just too massive.

At the king's table Ass seems to be the only one with a plate in front of him, he has pretty much almost licked it clean... it was probably the hors d'oeuvres for the whole table. Piggy probably just got a small salad, then gathered up all the Huns leftovers 'for Abby and Summer', then took em back to her room where she gorged all of it in the bathroom.

Isaiah turns 21 in October, Oh Lordy can you imagine the party that Pig will throw. Even though it won't be his first time drinking, he has been consuming alcohol since he was a baby through his mom's teet. She will probably plow through the liquor, and try to get him to do the same, and then keep begging for him to dance with her. She will have her usual feast, and of course there will be her infamous party platters.. and you get a charcuterie board, and you get a charcuterie board, and you get a charcuterie board. Just another reason for her to have a loud, sweaty, sloppy, slurring, drunk Fest. Sadly she will force Abby to attend, who will be overwhelmed by all the stimuli, just wandering around, clapping, slapping, moaning, crying, and honking in between them grabbing and using her as a prop. Typical crappy parents.

I wonder if when they try to talk to her like she's NT, what she hears is kind of what the adults sounded like in the Peanut's cartoons, Wah Wa Wah, Wah Wa Wa Wah. Y'all remember that? And then she just listens For What Little Words she knows. They really need to limit their long sentences that they use with her, she does not know words like IF IS AND BUT LIKE WE YOU THEM ISNT TOMORROW MORNING NIGHT DINNER BREAKFAST LUNCH HOT COLD... you know the rest. They are too lazy, and it's too time consuming, for them have had to work with her one-on-one consistently, all these years. They have never given her the benefit of the doubt, or any credit for what she could actually have been. They are just a couple of sloths in life, they disgust me!
Sorry this was so long.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Eating. Of course.

Stop banging on that stuff. She’s clearly overwhelmed

Yeah, cause I always bang on things and have a great time while my kid is looking stressed to the max and laying on the ground. I'm sorry but that is just an awful picture to post of Abbie. They don't give a rats ass about her dignity at all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Now that the west coast humpers know exactly where the Wildebeast is staying in Colorado, you know there is going to be a couple of them who escape the asylum to go looking for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.