Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This hike was 100% for content...nothing more
I agree…. The whole trip Id say is for content. Can you imagine them going rv’ing for 2 months without filming, ya know for their love of travel & experience as a family. Privately. Nope.

plus poor Abbie. Her arm.

58931D74-0BF3-40DF-9C13-6EDD751AA68C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I have just finished Kaitlyn's vlog and, AGAIN, she is leaps and bounds beyond the Massives. The most interesting part was the last 2 miutes or so. This is where she talked about working with Kaidale on having two word sequences as opposed to one. She is pretty whacky but Kaitlyn really does her best and enhances Kaidale's life..........MAASSIVES, pay attention,

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree…. The whole trip Id say is for content. Can you imagine them going rv’ing for 2 months without filming, ya know for their love of travel & experience as a family. Privately. Nope.

plus poor Abbie. Her arm.

View attachment 1415578
She's biting herself again. Yet they won't talk about that.

I have to say I only watched Wee and FA a-holes because a close family member got a bad diagnosis

its telling to me that Abs toys are locked up and/or non-existent. Cilla said she didn’t have/like/or play with toys as a child. I think she said she just didn’t like toys. I mean…wtf?
That's because Cilla is on the spectrum as well.

just bought a nicer set at Walgreens just for my suitcase for15.99 How much is this bish charging?
Brushes run anywhere from $42.00 to $300.00.

1657769224743.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Who on earth pays $300 for slap brushes? Women don't need paint by numbers brushes. What exactly are vegan make up brush sets?
"Vegan" sounds better than plastic and synthetic fibers. Things can be both vegan and crap.

Exactly. Abbie must see doctors on an annual basis, at the very least, for her medication. Why are they not addressing what we all see with her lack of musculature and her Dowager's hump? It is very concerning that Abbie and people like her seem to lack advocats? Why wasn't her school procative with Abbie's physical developement? I find all of this very concerning.
The thing is, doctors, teachers, therapists, etc could have been informing A and P of their concerns. But unless there's some $$$ to be made by addressing them, we'll never hear about those issues from A and P.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #129 Hiking? Hail, they eat ALL day. Golden Boy is on the way!

Reactions: 18
Thread Suggestion

Honking, Hail and Hiking Shoes- But We Know The Pigs Just Want the Booze!

For being 17 you would think she would still physically be able to do more. Seems strange that she moves like an old woman. I know maybe some is sensory related but you would think she would have more agility. I know somewhere it was mentioned she had some muscle issues. You would think she would have been in physical therapy all these years.
Just speaking from my experience here -

It can be hard to get physical therapy covered by insurance. My younger child has muscle tone issues and a medical diagnosis of dyspraxia. Even with documentation from our pediatrician that some gross motor milestones were not being met, we were unable to get insurance to cover physical therapy and the school district couldn't provide it because the delays weren't bad enough yet.
I mean, crazy thought, but maybe covering some therapy early on - before problems progress to serious issues like Abbie's - would be better for all involved? Wild.

Anyway, our OT was able to cobble some stuff together for my child and got us some equipment to use at home to help in between OT sessions. And we can get periodic PT covered when my child's medical conditions are causing weakness (but only the non-autism medical stuff!), usually during & after hospitalizations. It's kind of a nightmare but I make do. Kiddo is progressing well physically.

Five years ago the Maasses wouldn't have been able to afford PT out of pocket, and if Abbie wasn't "too bad" yet it may not have been covered for her. If it had been covered, and if she'd received PT, she may not be hunched and unsteady and losing her mobility.
BUT. But they can bleeping well afford private PT now, and it's sick that they're not getting it for her. There's zero excuse. PT is done on literal comatose patients, on dementia patients who are less oriented than Abbie is, on people with severe physical disabilities. She could do PT and she could benefit from it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She used to be in pt and ot. Asshat said they stopped it because insurance wouldn’t cover it. Apparently they (insurance) claimed she didn’t need it anymore. I think they just wanted more time to do what they want instead of driving and going to appointments.

Reactions: 22
She used to be in pt and ot. Asshat said they stopped it because insurance wouldn’t cover it. Apparently they (insurance) claimed she didn’t need it anymore. I think they just wanted more time to do what they want instead of driving and going to appointments.
When my sons were young and in therapy, we were given exercises to practice at home 6 days per week between sessions. I doubt those two ever followed through with any of that, so she may have been dismissed from care for lack of progress. They’ve done her such a disservice for years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
When insurance didn't want to cover the Dynavox that A&P were convinced would make Abbie a Real Girl (as another poster so cleverly put it) they fought and fought and grifted their way into getting it from a viewer. When the school district didn't want to provide the services A&P thought would make Abbie a Real Girl, they argued and sued their way into a new school. They only fight for the things they think will be quick fixes and make Abbie the "normal" child they always dreamed of...they're too short-sighted to understand all of these other things like PT, OT, and follow-through would add up to Abbie functioning more normally and being easier to handle.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When my sons were young and in therapy, we were given exercises to practice at home 6 days per week between sessions. I doubt those two ever followed through with any of that, so she may have been dismissed from care for lack of progress. They’ve done her such a disservice for years.
I think your correct! They likely got kicked out because of lack of progress. It was around the same time as brandy stopped coming due to “progress” which we all know was really lack of progress. That was the beginning of Abby’s rapid decline. General consensus here at that time was insurance stopped paying because of lack of progress. And they didn’t fight it because therapy isn’t convenient!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
He said she used to run and jump with no difficulty walking. Why are they not concerned about her massive decline in mobility? I can't imagine what she will be like in 10 years. She needs some physical therapy or something.
It’s almost like they are blind to the fact excessive weight has adverse effects on peoples mobility. Abbie looks small in comparison to big p and asa but remember how she looked almost the same size as piggy’s slime sister in those tragic pictures asa took in the trees. I bet if we were to see her in real life we’d all be shook at how much weight she’s gained. How can she not gain weight when they give her treats like a dog 24/7 and she barely moves. I feel incredibly sad for her. I’m sure it’s not easy, it probably a nightmare to deal with honestly. This nightmare however they created by being the laziest people on the internet. But that’s when you act as an adult and step up and say this isn't working we have to do something different. Not exploit her until everyone is on my 600 pound life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Watching this 17 min commercial for Audible.🙄 Where they are hiking is gorgeous. Looks peaceful. Why would you need an audiobook playing in your ear in a place like that? Personally, I would rather listen to the sounds of the earth. Listen for critters. Hear the wind blow through the tall grass. They are so disconnected from anything remotely satisfying to the soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Both equally bad but for me the car seat was way worse. I was in shock at what I was watching and couldn't fully comprehend what was going on at first. And her explaining what was happening and why and ACTUALLY LOOKING AT IT HAPPEN was the sickest thing I ever watched. I'm not saying it shouldn't of happened, I'm saying it shouldn't of been RECORDED for every sick bastard to get off on. I don't know how many people actually watched that tit but it was bad @Sweetums
Yea it was uncomfortable and I remember thinking ok this is bad. I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. And the mom explaining it in real time or voice over…I don’t recall. That was worse. Like it wasnt a spontaneous thing that they caught on film. They decided to show it in detail. I reported it immediately as I’m sure all of you did too…except for the pedos watching their channel. Sick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Watching this 17 min commercial for Audible.🙄 Where they are hiking is gorgeous. Looks peaceful. Why would you need an audiobook playing in your ear in a place like that? Personally, I would rather listen to the sounds of the earth. Listen for critters. Hear the wind blow through the tall grass. They are so disconnected from anything remotely satisfying to the soul.
Yea it was peaceful but there was Abbie's moaning and P's gasping for air with each move... I doubt Asshat has ever listened or read a book all the way through..he just doesn't seem to have the concentration for it... its all about $$$$$. I sure wouldn't be listening to audible if I was hiking there..maybe in the car on a long road trip.

• Heart
Yea it was peaceful but there was Abbie's moaning and P's gasping for air with each move... I doubt Asshat has ever listened or read a book all the way through..he just doesn't seem to have the concentration for it... its all about $$$$$. I sure wouldn't be listening to audible if I was hiking there..maybe in the car on a long road trip.
So true! There was a bit of moaning and a ton of gasping for air. That hail storm bit was pretty funny. Did you see Ass' face when talking about the car with all the hail damage, and Pig said she felt it had happened over time. LMAO. He wanted to say...You BIG DUMMY! Like that car just so happened to be in the vicinity of every hail storm to pass through that area of the state? She is so dense to the point of it being mind boggling. I wonder if the cholesterol build up is blocking blood flow to the brain.😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
2587620A-F3C3-425D-BB2C-85386B334488.jpeg

Transfer addiction is real and if Asa doesn’t stop it soon, Priscilla will bankrupt them. Her shopping addiction is getting worse and worse…

7542D0D5-4EF2-49DA-A936-969FB9D6692D.jpeg

Secondly, that is IF she lives long enough. Priscilla needs to either 1-put the alcohol away and/or 2-see a neurologist ASAP over what looks like Bells Palsy. The one sided mouth talk is becoming more and more apparent and she may have something seriously going on within the brain that is causing these issues..

Not even going anywhere with the skin because we all know that she needs to see a dermatologist, like 10 years ago but with her “all the thingths” skin care routine, that she claims she does and is “so excitedth abouth,” she would never claim skin conditions or cancer…

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.