Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Vegan" sounds better than plastic and synthetic fibers. Things can be both vegan and crap.
So true! And just because it’s expensive doesn’t mean it’s quality either. Many companies are saying their products are vegan but that’s not always the case. However, vegansim has become ‘popular’ so they see it as a way to draw people in. Some make up brushes are made using hair from non human animals such as badgers, mink, etc…
I’ve seen P promote some of Slimelife’s stuff as vegan, but there’s no actual proof. They have a leaping bunny certification, which means they don’t test on non human animals, but that doesn’t mean the products are suitable for vegans. I told her once that no ethical vegan would buy her products or support an MLM company.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What an enjoyable 'walk',Abbie moaning the entire way and Asshole blowing smoke.The entire family are such big weenies!! Then a little rain,wind,hail and they are freaking out.....stellar campers.
Shut up Ass and get off that bench!!

Reactions: 14
I’ve said before that I don’t mind them taking Abbie different places, because why should any person with a disability be stuck at home staring at the walls. However, it disgusts me how her parents often ignore the signs of her being distressed and upset just so they can stay somewhere or get content for the vlog.
For a start they rarely go for walks in their neighbourhood and when they do, Abbie sits down every chance she gets. Taking her on a hike albeit a simple one, was cruel. Physically she’s not fit and clearly she had a hard time and was clinging to P for dear life. Why put her through that? Just for content? Really? Not only that, but they didn’t take water with them. It was a hot day.
I watched a bit of Kaitlyn’s vlog and she really could teach P and Ass about parenting. She might have her faults, but her son comes first. She tries to make his life enjoyable, whereas P and Asswipe put themselves first. It’s all about them despite what the Humpers may see through their rose tinted glasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve said before that I don’t mind them taking Abbie different places, because why should any person with a disability be stuck at home staring at the walls. However, it disgusts me how her parents often ignore the signs of her being distressed and upset just so they can stay somewhere or get content for the vlog.
For a start they rarely go for walks in their neighbourhood and when they do, Abbie sits down every chance she gets. Taking her on a hike albeit a simple one, was cruel. Physically she’s not fit and clearly she had a hard time and was clinging to P for dear life. Why put her through that? Just for content? Really? Not only that, but they didn’t take water with them. It was a hot day.
I watched a bit of Kaitlyn’s vlog and she really could teach P and Ass about parenting. She might have her faults, but her son comes first. She tries to make his life enjoyable, whereas P and Asswipe put themselves first. It’s all about them despite what the Humpers may see through their rose tinted glasses.
I think the reality is that they didn't hike anywhere near the full 1.5 miles. They got as far as Ass could get some decent footage and went back. He would have gotten lots of b roll if they really took the hike. I 100% agree it was wrong to put Abbie through that - she looked totally freaked and he actually put it in the vlog and praised her for suffering through it!! They've got no respect for her needs. I'm not sure they understand what her needs even are.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
And where, pray, were those poor dogs? First proper walk they could have enjoyed and they left them in the tin can.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I agree with a previous poster, Sandy does not look well, they need to take her to the vet!!
Her and Maverick are probably being pummeled in the back seat from Abbie..that could have been why she had a swollen eye. Not to mention the stress of them traveling constantly, not getting enough exercise, being in a confined space with ongoing loud noises..in the car, possibly dehydration.. etc etc...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So true! There was a bit of moaning and a ton of gasping for air. That hail storm bit was pretty funny. Did you see Ass' face when talking about the car with all the hail damage, and Pig said she felt it had happened over time. LMAO. He wanted to say...You BIG DUMMY! Like that car just so happened to be in the vicinity of every hail storm to pass through that area of the state? She is so dense to the point of it being mind boggling. I wonder if the cholesterol build up is blocking blood flow to the brain.😳
Liver damage! Ammonia levels. Combined with what ever genetic freak show is going on with Cillame and cheese and ranch running through her veins.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
When insurance didn't want to cover the Dynavox that A&P were convinced would make Abbie a Real Girl (as another poster so cleverly put it) they fought and fought and grifted their way into getting it from a viewer. When the school district didn't want to provide the services A&P thought would make Abbie a Real Girl, they argued and sued their way into a new school. They only fight for the things they think will be quick fixes and make Abbie the "normal" child they always dreamed of...they're too short-sighted to understand all of these other things like PT, OT, and follow-through would add up to Abbie functioning more normally and being easier to handle.
EXACTLY!

Reactions: 10
I think the reality is that they didn't hike anywhere near the full 1.5 miles. They got as far as Ass could get some decent footage and went back. He would have gotten lots of b roll if they really took the hike. I 100% agree it was wrong to put Abbie through that - she looked totally freaked and he actually put it in the vlog and praised her for suffering through it!! They've got no respect for her needs. I'm not sure they understand what her needs even are.
Exactly. They would be screwed if she plopped down and refused to get up and walk due to anxiety and sensory overload. My son has started getting anxiety over things now that he's gotten older. There's no way in hell these fat toads would be able to carry her back to the RV is this situation had occurred. 🤦‍♀️

thread suggestion: Fathering autism #129 Anything for cash, moobs and piggy are epic trash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Funny they didn't take the back pack with them they could have put water in there. What if they would have got stranded or lost being as stupid as they are, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Funny they didn't take the back pack with them they could have put water in there. What if they would have got stranded or lost being as stupid as they are, lol.
They probably knew they weren't going very far when they started out.. just far enough to VLOG the "hike".

They probably knew they weren't going very far when they started out.. just far enough to VLOG the "hike".
Haha you should see my backpack when I go for just a mile with my dogs. Small human and dog first aid kit, an extra leash, collapsible bowl for them for water, two 32oz Insulated water bottles (I can’t stand drinking warm water), treats for the dogs, some sort of snack for me (I get low blood sugars at random times), possibly extra clothes/gear based on weather. My anxiety likes to make me think of everything that could go wrong, so I plan for all of that lol! Oh and I sometimes have my camera in my backpack as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with a previous poster, Sandy does not look well, they need to take her to the vet!!
Did you see in the last vlog, (I hardly ever watch them now, but occasionally dip in) how TERRIFIED Sandy looked as Moobs approached her. Her ears went back she showed the whites of her eyes and reversed out of his way. It told me everything. He's a great big fat BULLY

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I wonder what ever happened to her cookbook that she wanted to release? With all of her “family” recipes that she stole from other people online and tried to call her own…
She also in the very beginning said she cooked Cajun food which I have never seen done & they were even going to open a food truck for the Cajun food. Ill have e to find the vlog but I was one of the many first vlogs

Reactions: 9
I agree…. The whole trip Id say is for content. Can you imagine them going rv’ing for 2 months without filming, ya know for their love of travel & experience as a family. Privately. Nope.

plus poor Abbie. Her arm.

View attachment 1415578
Oh no, she's biting herself. If she had sensory toys this might be different. 🙄

Watching this 17 min commercial for Audible.🙄 Where they are hiking is gorgeous. Looks peaceful. Why would you need an audiobook playing in your ear in a place like that? Personally, I would rather listen to the sounds of the earth. Listen for critters. Hear the wind blow through the tall grass. They are so disconnected from anything remotely satisfying to the soul.
Matthew McConaughey would be satisfying to my soul...just sayin'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.