Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be in pt and ot. Asshat said they stopped it because insurance wouldn’t cover it. Apparently they (insurance) claimed she didn’t need it anymore. I think they just wanted more time to do what they want instead of driving and going to appointments.
That's typical Asshat. The moment something becomes too inconvenient and/or interferes with something that HE would rather be doing - it's gone. I don't believe for a moment that insurance said that Abbie didn't need PT (at the very least) anymore.

ezgif-3-b9af52b98aa9.gif

I’ve said before that I don’t mind them taking Abbie different places, because why should any person with a disability be stuck at home staring at the walls. However, it disgusts me how her parents often ignore the signs of her being distressed and upset just so they can stay somewhere or get content for the vlog.
For a start they rarely go for walks in their neighbourhood and when they do, Abbie sits down every chance she gets. Taking her on a hike albeit a simple one, was cruel. Physically she’s not fit and clearly she had a hard time and was clinging to P for dear life. Why put her through that? Just for content? Really? Not only that, but they didn’t take water with them. It was a hot day.
I watched a bit of Kaitlyn’s vlog and she really could teach P and Ass about parenting. She might have her faults, but her son comes first. She tries to make his life enjoyable, whereas P and Asswipe put themselves first. It’s all about them despite what the Humpers may see through their rose tinted glasses.
I agree. Keeping Abbie physically active and taking her places is a good idea. But work up to things gradually. Especially in Abbie's case where she's having a lot of difficulty with her mobility and you know that she is having difficulty. Take her on a walk through the woods but start off on a very easy trail, paved, not too many inclines or declines etc. Get her comfortable with that sort of thing first. That hiking trail was significantly above Abbie's physical abilities and really was not fair to her. She seemed SO stressed out the entire time and was on the verge of a meltdown when they got back into the truck. That was just plain mean.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The purse situation is astonishing. My cross-body purses hit me at my hip or below. P’s is barely below her boobs! Granted, I’m only five feet tall, but isn’t she on the short side, as well?
I think she is thinking…camouflage?!? Lol

This just popped up on my FB, this is how a normal adult fits into a hammock, notice how she isn't like 3 inches from the ground. Also she probably doesn't have to flop into it. Mark my word, Pig will have broken that hammock by the end of the trip. Since she has gained so much weight since last year's Palooza, I'm sure some of the Huns will be shocked. Oh God please don't have her be Dropping It Like It's Hot on the Dance Floor.. at her current weight that would be disgusting to watch. Too bad she doesn't read our comments, do not dress in a short sequined, tight ass dress! You are too fat, correction obese, act like such a fool, and don't realize others are laughing at you.. not with you. Remember, you guys are 'kinda' trash. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.🐷🐖🐽
This just popped up on my FB, this is how a normal adult fits into a hammock, notice how she isn't like 3 inches from the ground. Also she probably doesn't have to flop into it. Mark my word, Pig will have broken that hammock by the end of the trip. Since she has gained so much weight since last year's Palooza, I'm sure some of the Huns will be shocked. Oh God please don't have her be Dropping It Like It's Hot on the Dance Floor.. at her current weight that would be disgusting to watch. Too bad she doesn't read our comments, do not dress in a short sequined, tight ass dress! You are too fat, correction obese, act like such a fool, and don't realize others are laughing at you.. not with you. Remember, you guys are 'kinda' trash. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.🐷🐖🐽
Fortunately she doesn’t “drop it like it’s hot“ but unfortunately she does perform “Baby got back”…Always…never fails…she is known for it…it’s sad and cringe!
Thank you for identifying the orange slop. How can anyone eat a consistant diet of heavy and greasy food, especially for breakfast! It's the summer, and tons of fresh fruit is available. A breakfast of strawberries and yogurt is so refreshing and filling. Their bodies would likely go into some sort of shock if a fresh fruit or vegetable slid down their gullets.
Gastric bypass here! 130lbs and 18 yrs ago(2002)✋ my number 1 breakfast is Dannon plain and strawberries. ESP now in US the 🍓 are so yummy and sweet. I would DIE if I ate potatoes, eggs with cheese and bacon…die…100%

I think she is thinking…camouflage?!? Lol

Gastric bypass here! 130lbs and 18 yrs ago(2002)✋ my number 1 breakfast is Dannon plain and strawberries. ESP now in US the 🍓 are so yummy and sweet. I would DIE if I ate potatoes, eggs with cheese and bacon…die…100%
Plus my human daughter and my fuzzy 4 legged daughter love the yogurt too! It’s a win win. Ab should be eating what I’m serving…lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is what my mother and Dom fixed for dinner. Homegrown zucchini, asparagus, tomatoes, onions, farmers market mushrooms and a sauce out of his tomatoes. He and my mother rolled out some tortellini stuffed with spinach and mushrooms. Next to zero cost, and my kid wrote the recipe in his Garden Handbook. I wonder if Tinkerhog would recognize all those veggies and a meal with no meat.
It’s official. My parents are moving here. Their house in another state sold for 27,000 over asking even before it hit the market. I just spent all day getting my father set at The VA for his issues. My brothers are actually going to help move them here. I’m shocked they offered, but I understand they don’t want the responsibility of my father. I also get my stepmother out of the memory clinic at the end of the month. It’s gonna get crazy around here!! Sorry, I needed to get that out, I guess.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is what my mother and Dom fixed for dinner. Homegrown zucchini, asparagus, tomatoes, onions, farmers market mushrooms and a sauce out of his tomatoes. He and my mother rolled out some tortellini stuffed with spinach and mushrooms. Next to zero cost, and my kid wrote the recipe in his Garden Handbook. I wonder if Tinkerhog would recognize all those veggies and a meal with no meat.
It’s official. My parents are moving here. Their house in another state sold for 27,000 over asking even before it hit the market. I just spent all day getting my father set at The VA for his issues. My brothers are actually going to help move them here. I’m shocked they offered, but I understand they don’t want the responsibility of my father. I also get my stepmother out of the memory clinic at the end of the month. It’s gonna get crazy around here!! Sorry, I needed to get that out, I guess.
Wow!! You are going to be very busy. It looks like your parents sold at the right time because in my area, demand is down and prices are going in the same direction. Asparagus has to be my favorite vegetable. I love it with lemon and pepper 😋😋😋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Big p’s feet are probably way too fat for those hiking “shoes”. I personally didn’t break mine in before hiking, but they were still super comfortable. I got merrel hiking boots, highly recommend them btw, the waterproof ones work great for snow boots too! Could that witch stand any farther away from maverick when she was helping to wash him? Also where the heck are they camping? I never saw any cows when we were in the badlands. They aren’t generally free roaming animals. The badlands has bison, and cows and bison are usually kept apart due to transmission of disease from bison to cattle. They must not be in the National park. I cannot believe that in 17 years they have not put shoes and socks on Abby. If they got shoes with laces it would be harder for her to take them off every where she goes
My good friend wears HeyDudes. I don’t like them but to each his own. She said the are only shoes that work with her HUGE bunions. She’s been a RN for 20+ yrs like myself and has the worse bunions. I wonder if P has bunions or is it because she doesn’t have to lace them up?

Reactions: 10
I spent this morning at a friends house laughing and having a good old time while the boy was in his summer school. He came home and he went out in his pool for a bit. Then I texted my friend and asked if she wanted to walk this evening at the park since the boy was in a good mood. He walked with us for nearly an hour, stimmy toys in hand the whole time. He seemed to have a grand time jumping all over the labyrinth maze they had. Came back home with a modest dinner of some nuggets for him and a chicken sandwich for me and the hubby. No huge trough filled with food. It was a good day.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Some of the people here sound like they got something real personal against these people. I read so many people make comments about how they treat Abbie but I have not seen them mistreat her or neglect her in anyway so I am not sure where you all are getting that from and hoping she goes to a group home or something. That is so crazy to want a child to be put in a crooked system
Yeah I dislike them but not enough to have my life revolve around them and harass them and how come every one repeats the same things with no original thought
Plus I find it very hard to believe that people on this site are active and not obese so why all the fat jokes
But yea I get that this is a different forum so keep up the snark as I’m enjoying reading on my end
Hey Ass! How are you?It’s been a while. I know PiggyCilla isn’t allowed on Tattle per your orders. Give her our regards!

Yep... saw it from a mile away ... like I said.. take these types with a grain of salt.

The Massives are GRIFTERS who prey on the weak minded... who brag about #105 lbs down.. while we see her eating like a contestant on my 600 lb life. So there may be over weight people posting here... but that really isn't the point..they dont put their lives out there like the Massives...
I love you guys. F’in right. If you don’t like it Ain’t nuthin (cough cough Assa) move on!

• Heart
Here is today's video
Just started watching and I hear Princess P tell Asshat that Abbie needs her hair done. Why don't YOU fcking do it, Cillame? lol She is always leaving Abbie's care to Asshat (or someone else if they happen to be available). Princess P, get off your goddamn'd phone and YOU do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it bad that I kind of chuckle at the fact that the sign they taught Abbie for drink is the sign for an alcoholic drink?
The sign for a regular (non-alcoholic) drink is to hold your hand in a C shape, as if you're holding a cup and make a drinking motion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it bad that I kind of chuckle at the fact that the sign they taught Abbie for drink is the sign for an alcoholic drink?
The sign for a regular (non-alcoholic) drink is to hold your hand in a C shape, as if you're holding a cup and make a drinking motion.
That does not surprise me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Same, 100 lb down without WLS, but no matter how we all did it, we did it! And we probably all did it mainly for ourselves, I also did it for my knees, which I recently had surgery on. I have added years to my life, and work only in a profession where I'm on my feet and on the go.. that's my exercise. Unlike her, I will never ever go back to being obese again, God you would think the pictures and videos would snap her back to reality. Sadly with her new mentality of I'm comfortable with my body, and I don't care how I look, that's her biggest downfall, she is done with weight loss. And judging by the crotch shot of her in her tight ass shorts, ASA is done with sex👎🤢 he would need Dynamite to get in there💣💥 So miss AintNuthin, you haven't been in this group long enough to judge, can I ask if you are the black gal that used to help run the business?
Agreed! Congrats to you. That seemed impossible at the time for me. I did, however, have WLS. Was 233# at 5‘2” and 18 yrs later I have a 16 yr old daughter still short lol but I’m 128 to 132 lbs and I eat healthy, indulge at times, swim a few times a week and WALK MY DOG daily unlike the Massives and, btw Aint Nuthin, I feel f’in amazing. So yes Assa cough cough…we are prob quite an active group.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My good friend wears HeyDudes. I don’t like them but to each his own. She said the are only shoes that work with her HUGE bunions. She’s been a RN for 20+ yrs like myself and has the worse bunions. I wonder if P has bunions or is it because she doesn’t have to lace them up?
I had horrible bunions. My bones in my feet all kinda curve, and I have ehlers danlos syndrome so my feet are, what my podiatrist calls, very floppy. I’ve had three surgeries on them. And it’s the best thing I’ve done. A plate and screws in each foot, and a removal of the plate from my right foot. Left foot is still doing ok with a plate. She might have them, but I think it’s just that she’s fat! Shoes like Sperry’s always hit my bunions and it was awful.

Abby sits down inside buckle and takes her shoes off, and they don’t say anything.. apparently Abby can do no wrong. The fish bubble stim is back and it’s just as awful as before

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is interesting, go back to the original postings...the syntax, grammar, mis-spelling's, etc. This post, is WAY better, seems to be 2 different authors or someone that was trying to be misleading...just an observation.
Noticed that. They were pretending to be challenged in that area but all of the sudden they can create coherent, grammatically correct sentences.

Wow!! You are going to be very busy. It looks like your parents sold at the right time because in my area, demand is down and prices are going in the same direction. Asparagus has to be my favorite vegetable. I love it with lemon and pepper 😋😋😋
The house is waterfront so that is a plus for some people. Where I am prices dropped and sit on the market more than a week or two. You couldn’t pay me to sell high. Then what? Your stuck renting at an obscene amount or buying an over priced home. No thanks. Paid off house and not going anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another pointless vlog. They were in Billings Montana, one of the most beautiful places in the country and what did they do? Went to the mall. That’s it. The mall and campground ice cream. They can do that tit in Jacksonville. I do not understand it. I guess Isaiah joins them today

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.