Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do I recall, from past videos,that when Summer,Beca asked Abbie to do things she did not do all the yelling,moaning,groaning?? In her 2 yr.old mind,does she know Mom/Dad are phony baloneys and has 'learned' to give them so much sh-t ?
I don’t even think she identifies them as ‘mom and dad’. They tried in ABA, years ago, for her to identify their pictures with the mom and dad title. She drew a blank. And that’s when she was a little more aware.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t even think she identifies them as ‘mom and dad’. They tried in ABA, years ago, for her to identify their pictures with the mom and dad title. She drew a blank. And that’s when she was a little more aware.
As sad as it seems and as crappy as it feels to say, if all the people around her disappeared and were replaced by strangers, I don't think she's got the ability to even realize, miss them or know the difference - as long as someone is feeding her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My parents had a slightly different approach. They didn’t do as badly as A and P. But they decided that since they were going to be dead, they weren’t going to worry about my sibling long term. My husband has taken over pretty much everything and only gets me involved when needed. It’s a huge relief.
I have a sister who is a year younger than I, who has special needs and cannot live on her own, and it was set up that when my parents passed (dad in 2015, my mom just this February) my sister would stay in the family home with whomever lived there. (My oldest sister and 2 of her kids). and the home would go into a trust in the five kids names ( I have an older brother and sister along with the two I’m talking about). My oldest sister reached out to me recently to find out how to get my sister into a home. Massachusetts rules where I’m originally from differs from New Jersey where I am now. I was able to give her numbers of organizations in her area that can assist her ( which she could have easily googled herself)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What i want to know is where the narrative went that P eats little plates of things or doesn't/cant eat the same or as much as everyone else. Because Asa was doing that for awhile and now they on vacation so hes giving up the lie?
They changed the narrative and just don't mention the Sows eating habits anymore.
She undid her surgery long ago by being a glutton and stretching her stomach out.
Edited to add -
Because she did that, is batshit delusional and doesn't see it - and will never own doing it -
She deserves everything we say about her weight and more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What i want to know is where the narrative went that P eats little plates of things or doesn't/cant eat the same or as much as everyone else. Because Asa was doing that for awhile and now they on vacation so hes giving up the lie?
He'll probably make the excuse that she is eating more because she is on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey everyone I had no idea that there is another daughter in the mix wow
Also I never said anything about people are old and obsessed sorry for the misunderstanding
Where did these people hike and can someone share that video or tell me how to find it

Reactions: 4
As sad as it seems and as crappy as it feels to say, if all the people around her disappeared and were replaced by strangers, I don't think she's got the ability to even realize, miss them or know the difference - as long as someone is feeding her.
I agree to a point. Abbie really brightens up when she is with Lurch and Dishy Grandpa and they are not feeders. They are attentive and caring with her and she appears brighter and more comforable with them. While I don't believe that she misses them when they are not there, she does recognize that they are kind when she sees them. The others are just vessels for food, cart rides etc.

• Heart
Also I never said anything about people are old and obsessed sorry for the misunderstanding
Where did these people hike and can someone share that video or tell me how to find it
Asa spent the last 18 years trying to dodge paying child support for his oldest daughter. There are public court records.
(as per the rules of this site, we can't post or link to these records here - they are available online both through the court systems and via other gossip sites)
Even after they both found ways to cash in by exploiting Abbie, after they got new cars and a big house and a bigger bank account he had to be hauled into court so his "other" daughter would get some small amount of support.

They have lied to you. They've been lying to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Like I said I do dislike these people and always knew that there was something off
about the day comments I only asked that cause Florida is technically the south and there are a lot of overweight people like they are everywhere
So that’s why I was wondering why folks were making those type comments

Reactions: 4
Asa spent the last 18 years trying to dodge paying child support for his oldest daughter. There are public court records.
(as per the rules of this site, we can't post or link to these records here - they are available online both through the court systems and via other gossip sites)
Even after they both found ways to cash in by exploiting Abbie, after they got new cars and a big house and a bigger bank account he had to be hauled into court so his "other" daughter would get some small amount of support.

They have lied to you. They've been lying to you.
And then the Ahole makes a vlog calling out deadbeat dads.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Here you go:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This person is clearly mentally unstable, no offense intended. Her condition is very well treatable but unfortunately, this person does not have the resources available or the mental capacity to have the condition treated. Very sad 😥
But Pig will continue to squeeze $$$ outvof her anyway.
She probably smothered it in Worcestershire Sauce or Teriyaki or she didn't clean the grill. If I had to guess she didn't clean the grill.

Dirty grill? And cover that mayo ya dusty witch.

View attachment 1411435
Is that a diaper wrapped up in a paper plate?

@that1lady
Ah, and oldie but a goodie!!!
One of the best FA moments caught on film!! 🤣 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1411473View attachment 1411475
They both look thinner on here. Especially Abs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not only that, but it also wouldn't be fair to either A or I. He is still young, still trying to find out who he is himself, and needs to have a life of his own first. He needs a chance to grow as a person away from the constraints of mom/dad/little sister. Work a full time job, explore and travel, pay his own bills, and just spread his wings. It would not be fair to him to have to take full responsibility for Abbie at such a young age. My oldest son is still trying to figure out who he is at 23 and just starting to carve out his own life with his own little family. He's taken care of his brother in a pinch and I'm sure would step up if needed, but his brother's care is our responsibility. As they both mature, I'm sure my oldest will be slowly brought on board to possibly oversee his brother's care in due time, but I also want each of them to have their own lives.
Exactly this. I choose to have kids, my kids didn’t choose to have siblings. I have never nor will ever expect my olders to take the responsibility of the youngest. We are on wait lists for a reason. If anything happens to me and it most certainly will, I’ll know with peace in my soul that I researched living accommodations and financial stability for my youngest. I know things will happen but I think we have a handle on it. I’m not ashamed. I’m very proud of all of my kids. I know my oldest kids will step up after I’m not able to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Like I said I do dislike these people and always knew that there was something off
about the day comments I only asked that cause Florida is technically the south and there are a lot of overweight people like they are everywhere
So that’s why I was wondering why folks were making those type comments
The only overweight slobs we make fun of on here are the Maassholes. We don't make fun of each other.

• Heart
Here is today's video
Stimming with a zip loc bag, AGAIN. A&P keep trying to say that Abbie just likes those better. BULLSHIT. It's because those are the only things available that you two idiots allow her to have.

Also, notice how Asshat made a point of showing us that they take Maverick and Sandy to the dog park? He's like "See? We aren't leaving the dogs by themselves all day long!"

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.