Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that pinky toe. I knocked a large glass mug off the counter and landed directly (and only) on my baby toe and broke it. I couldn't even wear shoes comfortably. Even after a year still hurt.
OMG yes. A vase jumped off a table and bounced off my toe. Vase was fine. There were concerns when my arm and foot didn’t hurt that maybe I didn’t feel pain. The pinky toe ruled that out. It’s still taped and it still hurts like everything when I bump something.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Speaking of snakes…Remember the vlog where they were walking on a trail to the beach, CillaMe thought she saw a snake and damned near plowed Abbie over?! Mother of the year. 🤨
@that1lady
Ah, and oldie but a goodie!!!
One of the best FA moments caught on film!! 🤣 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot (1337).jpg
Screenshot (1344).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg that pinky toe. I knocked a large glass mug off the counter and landed directly (and only) on my baby toe and broke it. I couldn't even wear shoes comfortably. Even after a year still hurt.
I broke my 2nd toe by dropping my Iphone on it a few years ago. Hurt like hell when it happened. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
On Lipstick Mama there is a live with 2 of Pig's "beauty guides"... one of them is fairly new.. and they both admitted they were FA "HUMPERS".. and they both are talking about joining because the Pig team seemed like soooo much fun... one of the reasons they joined.. they spent the whole time trying to convince themselves why slimelife is worth joining....interesting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
On Lipstick Mama there is a live with 2 of Pig's "beauty guides"... one of them is fairly new.. and they both admitted they were FA "HUMPERS".. and they both are talking about joining because the Pig team seemed like soooo much fun... one of the reasons they joined.. they spent the whole time trying to convince themselves why slimelife is worth joining....interesting.
Did they use the word humpers??? Please say yes please say yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw the first part of that, with the spunky younger gal. It's so sad that these humpers think they will have the Glamorous Life that Pigzilla has, especially the ones that don't really have the money to spend. It takes a lot of money just for startup, and then if you don't make quota, you end up buying your own product such as Pig does. I'm still waiting for one of them to hit rock bottom, and then Maybe join the tattler's😉🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just took a quick lookieloo and I have to ask why ANYONE would take skin care advice from those two and if they are shilling morgue makeup, why aren't they wearing any? Not to be mean but they, along with Cilldebeast, would NEVER be brand ambassadors for L'Occitane en Provence. They would never be allowed to work behind the counter. They do not represent healthy skin and beauty. I have to say that Sherrie is a better fit. She applies her makeup to enhance what she has and her skin seems to be in pretty good shape.

• Heart
I'm sick of Asa saying Abbie has good communication. She doesn't. If Asa and P were to kick the bucket, Abbie does NOT have the communication to be even a little bit successful communicating with someone that hasn't been around her. Why do they continue to not work with her? What happened to Abbie's big routine they were going to get in place so when they got back she would be more ready for this new teacher? How hard is it for them to use her device when speaking to her, and have her use it to speak back to them, or use sign that way? SOMETHING! They brought that laminating machine, but we haven't seen anything different than they do at home on this trip. What I see with A and P is extreme mental illness.
I often wonder that.. if something happened to both of them In short time, how much Isigah is gonna help. They act like there is nothing to worry about, when In reality THEY have nothing to worry about…

Isiagah is an extremely boring, awkward YouTuber… I don’t see him continuing into “brothering autism”.. so where is the money gonna come from to keep the McMansion? To keep people employed to help her? SelfieBARF is one of those type of businesses that is surviving only as long as the fad is. And I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of people go with the sole hope of maybe getting a glimpse of Abbie.. also, there is absolutely nothing to liquidate .. all their crap was bought at Dollar Tree.. What’s he gonna do? Put those ball pit balls up on EBay for $100 each
“REAL BALL PIT BALL ONCE TOUCHED BY THE PRINCESS OF AUTISM”

He will put her in a home in a snap. And as some people said here, that I never even thought about… what if some of theses homes deny her because of her aggression and bathroom and communication issues? She can’t be left alone. And can be a danger to others when upset or trying to elope…

Jeez..

• Heart
He will put her in a home in a snap. And as some people said here, that I never even thought about… what if some of theses homes deny her because of her aggression and bathroom and communication issues? She can’t be left alone. And can be a danger to others when upset or trying to elope…
You can see the toll this trip is taking on A. Her brother would need a lot of help to keep her at home. He couldn’t do it alone. Which means he would need a lot of money. If they aren’t saving the way they should be, there won’t be a decision to make.

There are places that will take people who have the issues Abbie has. My sibling has aggression issues and we found a place for him. It just means looking harder and talking to more people. I hope A and P don’t leave it to him to place her somewhere. But they are so self-centered they probably will.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's sad Priscilla ruined her WLS...but what's sadder is she doesn't seem to care.

Seriously what kind of life does she think she's going to have as she continues to gorge herself into being bed ridden? Her knees have got to be killing her...I remember being almost 300 lbs...then had my WLS...and changed life..Because I had 4 kids to think about.

She has to be 340-350 ish...and Asa...270 ish...their life revolves around food. I have compassion for those who at least try...

What's her end game? Soon she'll be requiring a sleep apnea mask, a cane, when she blows her knees out...they won't replace them till she loses 200 pounds...she's morbidly obese and Asa is on the same road....what's going to happen to sweet gurl?? When moms bedridden...Asa will be next...

If these two idiots actually thought of Abbie first for once....and Isaiah... They would work on themselves, at the rate they are eating and creating their own obesity health issues...neither will see mid. 40s..

These two behave like irresponsible teenagers...Priscilla is an unfit parent plain and simple. Asa's mom..must be so disgusted with her...you know she looks at her childish 400 pound daughter in law and just feels helpless for Abbie.
What i want to know is where the narrative went that P eats little plates of things or doesn't/cant eat the same or as much as everyone else. Because Asa was doing that for awhile and now they on vacation so hes giving up the lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What i want to know is where the narrative went that P eats little plates of things or doesn't/cant eat the same or as much as everyone else. Because Asa was doing that for awhile and now they on vacation so hes giving up the lie?
Or that she shares a plate/order with Abigail.

Reactions: 16
Or that she shares a plate/order with Abigail.
It's becoming more apparent that Cilldebeast has her own plate and when she is done scarfing it down, take's from Abbie's plate. I bet that she can't wait for Isaiah to arrive. Now that he is watching his intake, she can take advantage of the extra portions for herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
do I recall, from past videos,that when Summer,Beca asked Abbie to do things she did not do all the yelling,moaning,groaning?? In her 2 yr.old mind,does she know Mom/Dad are phony baloneys and has 'learned' to give them so much sh-t ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can see the toll this trip is taking on A. Her brother would need a lot of help to keep her at home. He couldn’t do it alone. Which means he would need a lot of money. If they aren’t saving the way they should be, there won’t be a decision to make.

There are places that will take people who have the issues Abbie has. My sibling has aggression issues and we found a place for him. It just means looking harder and talking to more people. I hope A and P don’t leave it to him to place her somewhere. But they are so self-centered they probably will.
Not only that, but it also wouldn't be fair to either A or I. He is still young, still trying to find out who he is himself, and needs to have a life of his own first. He needs a chance to grow as a person away from the constraints of mom/dad/little sister. Work a full time job, explore and travel, pay his own bills, and just spread his wings. It would not be fair to him to have to take full responsibility for Abbie at such a young age. My oldest son is still trying to figure out who he is at 23 and just starting to carve out his own life with his own little family. He's taken care of his brother in a pinch and I'm sure would step up if needed, but his brother's care is our responsibility. As they both mature, I'm sure my oldest will be slowly brought on board to possibly oversee his brother's care in due time, but I also want each of them to have their own lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
do I recall, from past videos,that when Summer,Beca asked Abbie to do things she did not do all the yelling,moaning,groaning?? In her 2 yr.old mind,does she know Mom/Dad are phony baloneys and has 'learned' to give them so much sh-t ?
She 100% can't stand her mother. I think she tolerates Asa because he gives in to her every whim and feeds her snacks. Honestly, that's all the girl cares about. It doesn't matter who it is, whoever feeds her is who she likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not only that, but it also wouldn't be fair to either A or I. He is still young, still trying to find out who he is himself, and needs to have a life of his own first. He needs a chance to grow as a person away from the constraints of mom/dad/little sister. Work a full time job, explore and travel, pay his own bills, and just spread his wings. It would not be fair to him to have to take full responsibility for Abbie at such a young age. My oldest son is still trying to figure out who he is at 23 and just starting to carve out his own life with his own little family. He's taken care of his brother in a pinch and I'm sure would step up if needed, but his brother's care is our responsibility. As they both mature, I'm sure my oldest will be slowly brought on board to possibly oversee his brother's care in due time, but I also want each of them to have their own lives.
My parents had a slightly different approach. They didn’t do as badly as A and P. But they decided that since they were going to be dead, they weren’t going to worry about my sibling long term. My husband has taken over pretty much everything and only gets me involved when needed. It’s a huge relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.