Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I had thought of this when the Tincan Tour started! We have a mileage calculator that will give us a rough estimate of what they are paying for gas. I am assuming that between the truck and the trailer the fuel efficiency is fairly poor.
There is about 1600 miles between Jacksonville and North Dakota and I don't know what route they took, so I'm not sure how many more miles to tack on. I need to go back and see where they have been to get a better idea of how many miles they have gone. If the average price is $5/gallon and they get 10 miles/gallon they have spent at least $800 in gas so far.

To be honest, I couldn't give a sh......t what they're spending on fuel, clearly they can afford it and good luck to them! Maybe one day, and I don't wish this on anyone, they will scraping the bottom of the barrel for medications and care giver fees!

Reactions: 16
Great idea, Piglet! Make a video for Insta where your disgusting ass has food in her mouth while talking. She is nothing dainty or southern bell. If anything, she is southern white trash. Gosh, she is so disgusting and animal like.
View attachment 1411068
And Abbie had no interest in the food. There's been several times lately they have shown her not wanting to eat.

Makes me wonder how hungry Abbie really is when they show her ravenous and food-guarding.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Great idea, Piglet! Make a video for Insta where your disgusting ass has food in her mouth while talking. She is nothing dainty or southern bell. If anything, she is southern white trash. Gosh, she is so disgusting and animal like.
View attachment 1411068
I had quite a giggle when she drunkenly tried to explain her highly intricate recipe of "uhh umm I thopped up thome thicken and uummm I thopped up thome pepperth and uummm I thopped up, I thopped up, I thopped up thome more thicken" as she points with her mangled up finger. Of course the pig pairs up what could be a healthy meal with nachos. My big question is why does the chicken look like beef? What on earth did she do to that bird?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely agree

Thank you so much for informing me. I have no intention of making fun of her looks. Espically with a medical condition. I just wanted a lil background .

I really appreciate you telling me
This person is clearly mentally unstable, no offense intended. Her condition is very well treatable but unfortunately, this person does not have the resources available or the mental capacity to have the condition treated. Very sad 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I appreciate the big P’s IG posts being shown here, because she blocked me and I can’t laugh/criticise/comment on them anymore. I didn’t even do anything except like someone else’s comment.
I did argue with her on FB and she didn’t block me there, just removed my comment. As usual, there’s no consistency.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ya know a person could almost feel sorry for Ass (not me but sure a person somewhere could.) I think he would be WAY more active without P. He actually enjoys the outdoors and doing things. But he can't unless he takes Abbie with him. Which means he can't really do anything or truly enjoy it. P can't and won't handle Ab on her own. Of course SHE can be gone drinking and oartying it up for days "for work." Or spending money with her mom or fake friends all day. Whatever she wants. And Ass has to be the house witch. I don't blame him staying up all night after Abigail goes to bed. It's the only break from being on duty he gets.

And gods forbid he does manage to get away. P is calling him constantly... bitching, crying, being emotionally manipulative/abusive. Guaranteed when Ass gets back he gets to deal with Ps bullshit ×10 and "owes her big."

And just like the nonhike if P goes along with ANYTHING Ass enjoys it is all drama and overacting which lasts for days after.

It's one of those situations that if/when they split up (or Abby starts a real program or facility) Ass would drop weight fast.
He and Isaiah could have some great outings once he gets there but that will never happen if Abbie has to stay with Piggy.

I appreciate the big P’s IG posts being shown here, because she blocked me and I can’t laugh/criticise/comment on them anymore. I didn’t even do anything except like someone else’s comment.
I did argue with her on FB and she didn’t block me there, just removed my comment. As usual, there’s no consistency.
I think she's drunk when she goes on a block/confront binge and doesn't remember who hates her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ya know a person could almost feel sorry for Ass (not me but sure a person somewhere could.) I think he would be WAY more active without P. He actually enjoys the outdoors and doing things. But he can't unless he takes Abbie with him. Which means he can't really do anything or truly enjoy it. P can't and won't handle Ab on her own. Of course SHE can be gone drinking and oartying it up for days "for work." Or spending money with her mom or fake friends all day. Whatever she wants. And Ass has to be the house witch. I don't blame him staying up all night after Abigail goes to bed. It's the only break from being on duty he gets.

And gods forbid he does manage to get away. P is calling him constantly... bitching, crying, being emotionally manipulative/abusive. Guaranteed when Ass gets back he gets to deal with Ps bullshit ×10 and "owes her big."

And just like the nonhike if P goes along with ANYTHING Ass enjoys it is all drama and overacting which lasts for days after.

It's one of those situations that if/when they split up (or Abby starts a real program or facility) Ass would drop weight fast.
Maybe that's why he's such a bloody bastard in the comment sections so often... he can't be bigger or more important than P in real life so he exerts himself with the posters who question him. That family needs some serious therapy, and quick.

Reactions: 19
I had quite a giggle when she drunkenly tried to explain her highly intricate recipe of "uhh umm I thopped up thome thicken and uummm I thopped up thome pepperth and uummm I thopped up, I thopped up, I thopped up thome more thicken" as she points with her mangled up finger. Of course the pig pairs up what could be a healthy meal with nachos. My big question is why does the chicken look like beef? What on earth did she do to that bird?
I kept thinking does her drink ass meat beef? Ain’t no way that was chicken 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1411068
Eating off paper plates, speaking of trash...the amount of waste these idiots generate is amazing. And with a Truly in the background to boot. Every night these two losers are really chugging down alcoholic sugar water and getting comfortably numb...while their disabled child and two helpless dogs sit there bored out of their minds. What an exciting family vacation. I mean damn, this week I have three days off in a row and I've managed to bike through my neighborhood to the park by the river, made plans to go to the community pool this afternoon, and got invited to a night market / music festival. Plus got some chores done, played with my cats, and later a friend is going to come over and help me move some furniture so I can get started on the room that I eventually want to be a little reading nook and lounge for listening to music. I've had a more active and exciting week just being home than they've had on their whole grand RV "adventure."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wouldn't call what they were doing "hiking"..I would call it a stroll. Those cheap slides that Abbie was wearing from Walgreen... seems like you could easily get blisters without socks.. I know they didn't go far..but still.

I'm sure those hiking boots/shoes were expensive and will be just like the Peloton.. never to be seen again.
So much of what they buy is just props for the vlog.

Anyone else notice that on the actual hike (or 1.6 mile walk, which is seriously not THAT much, I have walked way more than that at a theme park in one day), Abbie was back in the slides purchased in Chicago, when A&P forgot to look and see she was barefooted before driving into the city??
I would put money on it that Priscilla was wearing flip flops or her Hey Dude shoes… No way she was putting hiking shoes back on.
I guess the “hiking content” didn’t go over very well… Of course, it would have been the best for Abbie and Priscilla to both get out and moving though…
I have walked exactly 1.6 miles as I type this. 1.27 miles on my 5 day a week morning walk in my house, and the other (very minor) steps after. And it’s not even 11 am yet. At my advanced age, if I can do a little walking routine, they can too - at almost 30 years younger. No excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have walked exactly 1.6 miles as I type this. 1.27 miles on my 5 day a week morning walk in my house, and the other (very minor) steps after. And it’s not even 11 am yet. At my advanced age, if I can do a little walking routine, they can too - at almost 30 years younger. No excuses.
Was that 1.6 one way or there and back? I bet I walk further just going to super Walmart.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was wondering if it was round trip also.
It was for sure round trip.

If it was even that far. I tried to find the trail that the specific bench with the quote was on but I gave up because too much effort lol. But she said the trail was listed "moderate" but likely that was just parts.

Reactions: 11
She probably smothered it in Worcestershire Sauce or Teriyaki or she didn't clean the grill. If I had to guess she didn't clean the grill.

Dirty grill? And cover that mayo ya dusty witch.

1657640784167.png

• Haha
  • Sick
She probably smothered it in Worcestershire Sauce or Teriyaki or she didn't clean the grill. If I had to guess she didn't clean the grill.

Dirty grill? And cover that mayo ya dusty witch.

View attachment 1411435
She's not going to clean a thing. She slopped that tit around for the vlog and walked away and Asa would have to clean it out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.