Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that purse! Is it supposed to be a crossbody purse? It looks ridiculous. I have so many cute crossbody bags and love them…frees up the shoulder and in case she would need to grab Abbie quickly, (which you know she wouldn’t), it gives you the freedom to do so. This just looks uncomfortable.

Looks like a nightmare to me even without having to take poor Abbie along. So much work, and you know P ain’t doing any of it except pushing the buttons for the slide ins when they leave! That’s prob the only thing she does to help!
The purse situation is astonishing. My cross-body purses hit me at my hip or below. P’s is barely below her boobs! Granted, I’m only five feet tall, but isn’t she on the short side, as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder how popular they are at these RV parks? They probably make tons of noise with Abbie honking...possibly all night sometimes, the dogs barking when they leave them. They are throwing away adult diapers and probably bring the flies and stink. I would imagine by the time they pick up sticks... they aren't too popular at the RV park or campsite.
My in-laws own an RV and travel a lot. My FIL would be the first ones complaining to the owners of the RV park about the maass noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's sad Priscilla ruined her WLS...but what's sadder is she doesn't seem to care.

Seriously what kind of life does she think she's going to have as she continues to gorge herself into being bed ridden? Her knees have got to be killing her...I remember being almost 300 lbs...then had my WLS...and changed life..Because I had 4 kids to think about.

She has to be 340-350 ish...and Asa...270 ish...their life revolves around food. I have compassion for those who at least try...

What's her end game? Soon she'll be requiring a sleep apnea mask, a cane, when she blows her knees out...they won't replace them till she loses 200 pounds...she's morbidly obese and Asa is on the same road....what's going to happen to sweet gurl?? When moms bedridden...Asa will be next...

If these two idiots actually thought of Abbie first for once....and Isaiah... They would work on themselves, at the rate they are eating and creating their own obesity health issues...neither will see mid. 40s..

These two behave like irresponsible teenagers...Priscilla is an unfit parent plain and simple. Asa's mom..must be so disgusted with her...you know she looks at her childish 400 pound daughter in law and just feels helpless for Abbie.
My husband is a diehard fan. This is all true. And I’m sure it was mentioned in the museum, but Asshat couldn’t be bothered to read anything because he already knows everything.
Scored a sunset pic with their "prop"... the HUMPERS will go wild...

Thought she did wear a diaper during the day?

Reactions: 16
How long until the Humpers start saying Abbie needs to work at McD's? :unsure:🍟🍔🥤
badlands2022mcd.jpg

Abbie meeting new friends last year and this year!!
abbienewfriends.jpg

I saved the best for last...
ASSaDavidBrokeBackMountain.jpg

View attachment 1402941

OMG! Great minds think alike! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m:m:m
@What the ....
I'm getting caught up and OMG...I'm dying at all of your creations!! Everything you post needs a warning sign! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
I can't stop laughing out loud and either choking on or spitting out my water or coffee! 🤣
MOST excellent posts, always!!!!!🥰😚🤩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So she wore shoes and socks for about 20 minutes? That means you managed to hike 10 minutes there and 10 minutes back. Sounds like a record for you two.
9CAED097-A851-4C64-958E-5138359EC247.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she wore shoes and socks for about 20 minutes? That means you managed to hike 10 minutes there and 10 minutes back. Sounds like a record for you two. View attachment 1404569
Why do they always dress her in clothes that makes her look even more special needs? Poor kid has had nothing fun to do, I won't repeat myself about the toys.

The psycho look she is giving off more now, looks like she is f'd off with everything.

Sorry if I am just repeating myself, or what others are saying.

Reactions: 15
So she wore shoes and socks for about 20 minutes? That means you managed to hike 10 minutes there and 10 minutes back. Sounds like a record for you two. View attachment 1404569
Abbie is not use to wearing shoes with arch support because they always have her wearing Tom’s or Hey Dudes. They should work on having her wear the sneakers more each day but they won’t. She’ll fuss too much and they just don’t give two shits to make her. She’s going to have plantar fasciitis just like her Mama.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
This just popped up on my FB, this is how a normal adult fits into a hammock, notice how she isn't like 3 inches from the ground. Also she probably doesn't have to flop into it. Mark my word, Pig will have broken that hammock by the end of the trip. Since she has gained so much weight since last year's Palooza, I'm sure some of the Huns will be shocked. Oh God please don't have her be Dropping It Like It's Hot on the Dance Floor.. at her current weight that would be disgusting to watch. Too bad she doesn't read our comments, do not dress in a short sequined, tight ass dress! You are too fat, correction obese, act like such a fool, and don't realize others are laughing at you.. not with you. Remember, you guys are 'kinda' trash. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.🐷🐖🐽

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The purse situation is astonishing. My cross-body purses hit me at my hip or below. P’s is barely below her boobs! Granted, I’m only five feet tall, but isn’t she on the short side, as well?
It doesn't matter how short she is really, it's sitting like that on her body because she's so wide. If you see pictures of her from the back she's built like a line backer.

and does anyone else get that Jack Nicholson (one flew over the cuckoos nest) vibe from Abbie's face. Not trying to be nasty but that's what she reminds me of on occasions.
I think it's her hairline that calls Nicholson to mind.

1657398119869.png
1657398149116.png

My in-laws own an RV and travel a lot. My FIL would be the first ones complaining to the owners of the RV park about the maass noise.
I think Asshat's aware of just how irritating it must be to be parked anywhere near them with Abbie's constant honking and yelling.

1657398378756.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It doesn't matter how short she is really, it's sitting like that on her body because she's so wide. If you see pictures of her from the back she's built like a line backer.

I think it's her hairline that calls Nicholson to mind.

View attachment 1404799 View attachment 1404800

I think Asshat's aware of just how irritating it must be to be parked anywhere near them with Abbie's constant honking and yelling.

View attachment 1404807
In Great Britain we say "built like a tit brickhouse". Back in the old days, poor folks used to have outdoor toilets inside a brickhouse, hence the term "tit brickhouse".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In Great Britain we say "built like a tit brickhouse". Back in the old days, poor folks used to have outdoor toilets inside a brickhouse, hence the term "tit brickhouse".
I grew up with a variation, "built like a brick tit house" I think Cillapotamus is just built like a brick. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I grew up with a variation, "built like a brick tit house" I think Cillapotamus is just built like a brick. :LOL:
I've heard that term as well and I grew up in Texas...I always thought it referred to having a great body... what was that commodores song... "Like a brick house?".... that definitely isn't Cillapotamus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The dad from the wee family always looks stoned. Anyone else think it’s strange that they have a bus? Not sure if anyone watched April and Davey, but they have one too. I find it weird that people want a school bus to drive for fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've heard that term as well and I grew up in Texas...I always thought it referred to having a great body... what was that commodores song... "Like a brick house?".... that definitely isn't Cillapotamus.
Built like a brick shithouse usually meant someone that was stacked, big breasts, and tight body. It's funny that my modest mom used to say that all the time in the 70s.
The dad from the wee family always looks stoned. Anyone else think it’s strange that they have a bus? Not sure if anyone watched April and Davey, but they have one too. I find it weird that people want a school bus to drive for fun.
He does, and most of the time he looks like he just woke up, dude comb your damn hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On Dickdo's vlog at the Wee house, he tagged the Wee video explaining why they had the bus. I couldn't get through it, but it seems that the little girl does better on a school bus than a car.

Reactions: 12
Abbie is not use to wearing shoes with arch support because they always have her wearing Tom’s or Hey Dudes. They should work on having her wear the sneakers more each day but they won’t. She’ll fuss too much and they just don’t give two shits to make her. She’s going to have plantar fasciitis just like her Mama.
Big P couldn’t even tolerate her “hiking” boots and socks. AssA tattled on her that she took them off in the truck.

And the ever-MaAssive quantities of food! Breakfast for three. Hard to even see the eggs under the cheese!
A3933044-2910-47FB-8B9C-813C0F547085.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh God please don't have her be Dropping It Like It's Hot on the Dance Floor.. at her current weight that would be disgusting to watch.
On the contrary.

I'd love to see her drop it like it's hot,
and then struggle & wallow to get back up.

What the hell??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.