Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are the opposite with our dogs, is that when we go out and about and leave the caravan, the dogs come with us. Then we can do stops and take them for a walk, park in public paid car parking buildings if shopping (usually have side to side open ventilation, water, treats and more walks. We have air conditioning in the car, and we are always considerate with parking so they are not left in a hot car.
In fact, in my city, if there is a baby, small child in carseat or an animal that is hot and sll are showing signs of distress, we ring the cops, they get a quickview of the probkem, then we are allowed to smashed the car window if the door is locked, to retrieve them, so there is no litigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just watched Kaitlyn and Kaidale's recent vlog. They are also on vacation and, unlike the Maassives, they are really enjoying themselves. Why on earth are the Massives perched on death's doorstep for two days? Why aren't they near a nice beach so that Abbie can go into the water? What enjoyment is there for Abbie to be parked at the edge of a cliff. I hope that she gives those two dolts sleepless nights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Amen! Shes squealing that Abbies making her nervous and she'll fall.
I gotta admit, I laughed when Asa told her she'd only fall 3 inches! 😂 😂
And Abbie was smacking her belly. Get it girl! Wheeeeew Heeeeeew!

We are the opposite with our dogs, is that when we go out and about and leave the caravan, the dogs come with us. Then we can do stops and take them for a walk, park in public paid car parking buildings if shopping (usually have side to side open ventilation, water, treats and more walks. We have air conditioning in the car, and we are always considerate with parking so they are not left in a hot car.
In fact, in my city, if there is a baby, small child in carseat or an animal that is hot and sll are showing signs of distress, we ring the cops, they get a quickview of the probkem, then we are allowed to smashed the car window if the door is locked, to retrieve them, so there is no litigation.
Some states in the US it’s legal to break windows in a car if an animal is inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why would a grown woman want to hang out with a 17 year old toddler?

View attachment 1403071
Why would a grown woman want to hang out with any 17 year old she doesn't know personally, regardless of developmental level? Because the humpers are conditioned to view Abbie the same way the Maasses do...as a pet or a prop, a symbolic Autism Princess, not a real person. They've been told over and over again how Abbie makes everyone smile, everybody loves Abbie, Abbie is a magical person who blesses and educates everyone who meets her. When Abbie misbehaves or is unpleasant, it's not Abbie feeling unhappy or frustrated...it's "autism winning" for the moment. She's a mythical being to them, not a real child with real feelings.

She didn’t seem too thrilled with the idea of hiking, even though Asa kept trying to tell her it was all flat surface. I think she is starting to realize her limitations physically again since her weight has come back on.
In the Wee video of them getting on the bus, it appears she has to take the steps without alternating legs, the same way Abbie does it...after two steps she pauses, then uses the padded bit by the stairwell to help push herself up. Her mobility is really getting worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just watched Kaitlyn and Kaidale's recent vlog. They are also on vacation and, unlike the Maassives, they are really enjoying themselves. Why on earth are the Massives perched on death's doorstep for two days? Why aren't they near a nice beach so that Abbie can go into the water? What enjoyment is there for Abbie to be parked at the edge of a cliff. I hope that she gives those two dolts sleepless nights.
There are no beaches in south dakota.

They camped the same spot last year. I think they like it because they aren't parked as close to others. P probably thinks it is roughing it. Likely it is all Ass idea.

Reactions: 10
She didn’t seem too thrilled with the idea of hiking, even though Asa kept trying to tell her it was all flat surface. I think she is starting to realize her limitations physically again since her weight has come back on.
Nah she's just lazy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There are no beaches in south dakota.

They camped the same spot last year. I think they like it because they aren't parked as close to others. P probably thinks it is roughing it. Likely it is all Ass idea.
There are no ocean are beaches in South Dakota, but there are beaches https://www.tripping.com/guides/best-beaches-in-south-dakota. They've only done one trip that Abbie seemed to have enjoyed so far and that was being with her Grandparents. The deathtrap they are in right now is only enjoyed by Dickdo. I just don't understand the attraction to it when 2/3 of them plus the dogs don't enjoy it. Poor Maverick and Sandy were relegated to the tin can!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's sad Priscilla ruined her WLS...but what's sadder is she doesn't seem to care.

Seriously what kind of life does she think she's going to have as she continues to gorge herself into being bed ridden? Her knees have got to be killing her...I remember being almost 300 lbs...then had my WLS...and changed life..Because I had 4 kids to think about.

She has to be 340-350 ish...and Asa...270 ish...their life revolves around food. I have compassion for those who at least try...

What's her end game? Soon she'll be requiring a sleep apnea mask, a cane, when she blows her knees out...they won't replace them till she loses 200 pounds...she's morbidly obese and Asa is on the same road....what's going to happen to sweet gurl?? When moms bedridden...Asa will be next...

If these two idiots actually thought of Abbie first for once....and Isaiah... They would work on themselves, at the rate they are eating and creating their own obesity health issues...neither will see mid. 40s..

These two behave like irresponsible teenagers...Priscilla is an unfit parent plain and simple. Asa's mom..must be so disgusted with her...you know she looks at her childish 400 pound daughter in law and just feels helpless for Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think it’s super weird how there has been no mention of golden boy? No he’s finishing his internship, he’s going to meet us, he’s taking great care of the house. Nothing. I wonder if there is some trouble in paradise. He’s got to be aware of how toxic these two are by now and the real world is only opening his eyes even more. I can’t imagine he thinks it’s an endearing quality his mother is morbidly obese by choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's sad Priscilla ruined her WLS...but what's sadder is she doesn't seem to care.

Seriously what kind of life does she think she's going to have as she continues to gorge herself into being bed ridden? Her knees have got to be killing her...I remember being almost 300 lbs...then had my WLS...and changed life..Because I had 4 kids to think about.

She has to be 340-350 ish...and Asa...270 ish...their life revolves around food. I have compassion for those who at least try...

What's her end game? Soon she'll be requiring a sleep apnea mask, a cane, when she blows her knees out...they won't replace them till she loses 200 pounds...she's morbidly obese and Asa is on the same road....what's going to happen to sweet gurl?? When moms bedridden...Asa will be next...

If these two idiots actually thought of Abbie first for once....and Isaiah... They would work on themselves, at the rate they are eating and creating their own obesity health issues...neither will see mid. 40s..

These two behave like irresponsible teenagers...Priscilla is an unfit parent plain and simple. Asa's mom..must be so disgusted with her...you know she looks at her childish 400 pound daughter in law and just feels helpless for Abbie.
They will be lucky to see 60…I give them that. I think that A is near the same weight as P. Looking at her vlogs from 4-5 years ago, she really looked worse than she does now. Huger than huge. And yes, both of them stopped caring.

Does anyone else think it’s super weird how there has been no mention of golden boy? No he’s finishing his internship, he’s going to meet us, he’s taking great care of the house. Nothing. I wonder if there is some trouble in paradise. He’s got to be aware of how toxic these two are by now and the real world is only opening his eyes even more. I can’t imagine he thinks it’s an endearing quality his mother is morbidly obese by choice.
I really think he is making an effort to not overeat. He sees the evidence and is also prone to piling on the pounds.

Reactions: 16
There are no ocean are beaches in South Dakota, but there are beaches https://www.tripping.com/guides/best-beaches-in-south-dakota. They've only done one trip that Abbie seemed to have enjoyed so far and that was being with her Grandparents. The deathtrap they are in right now is only enjoyed by Dickdo. I just don't understand the attraction to it when 2/3 of them plus the dogs don't enjoy it. Poor Maverick and Sandy were relegated to the tin can!
Sad is if/when they do go to a lake it still won't be with Abbie in mind. Just like trip last year.

Abbie and the dogs are just there for the content and instagram photos. The Maasholes don't care about anyone's happiness but their own

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And we only got to see her black underwear once!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am currently on vacation in Florida. All I can think of is how much I am sweating from the humidity…and how she does this at pushing 400lbs…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Being just 10 pounds overweight increases the force on your knees by 30 to 40 pounds with every step you take,”

Priscilla, we know you're about #160 lbs overweight so imagine the force of that on your knee joints. I guarantee your knees are screaming at the end of the day and I would guess your daily consumption of alcohol is to numb all your body aches. You sit around on your phone all day and are eating at least 3000 calories a day, if not more. Now that you're in your 40's get ready for your health to decline with one medial issue after another. Whether it is diabetes or your heart, it's not going to end well for you. But hey, you've got your besties at SL so it's all good. I'm sure they'll come visit you when you're six feet under.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
OK...this is driving me crazy. The all-knowing ASS-a can't even quote the tour guide correctly...the movie A Christmas Story was filmed on a set in Canada you stupid d-bag! NOT Indiana! The house they toured in Cleveland was indeed used in the film, but only for exterior shots. We toured the house/museum three times during the years that our oldest lived in Cleveland for his job. This "man" needs a fact-checker as he is frequently disseminating misinformation as a so-called "travel vlogger" 😡 He cares nothing about anything he puts out there - just grab some "content" and move on to the next greasy spoon so they can fill their gullets. UGH!!!

My husband is a diehard fan. This is all true. And I’m sure it was mentioned in the museum, but Asshat couldn’t be bothered to read anything because he already knows everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.