Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked it up Pronghorn. Never heard of 'em! 🦌
I was going to answer the same thing, we have them here in Arizona, except the construction is driving them out. At one point they rounded them up, and sent them to a more uninhabited area. Sadly three to four died in the process. They are the fastest land animal in Northern America, and believe me I can attest to that... they can really book it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would a grown woman want to hang out with a 17 year old toddler?

1657322035799.png

Asking the real questions.

1657322102352.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello are your nephews and nieces from your side of the family that is really strange to have so many people on the spectrum
Sorry if this is rude I am just curious cause I know some people will not have kids if they have a feeling their kid will be disabled in anyway

Or if they have disabilities that run in the family also
My husbands side is 1 nephew (4yrs born at 26wks). The others 1 nephew (24) and 3 nieces (20, 11, 7) are all my sisters. The eldest 2 are with to her 1st husband. The youngest 2 are her 2nd husband. The very eldest is incredibly intelligent and lives totally independently but lacks any social skills and he sees no need to have friends and really struggles with communication, the next eldest is the total opposite, has many many neuro typical friends but struggles academically, doesnt understand money, can not be trusted to be left in a house alone but is at a college daily who helps her try different jobs. Currently working at a childrens hospital as a play therapist.
The 11 and 7yr are very similar and have no emotional regulation its either one extreme or another nothing in between with a few behaviour issues. The 4yr is very very challenging, very aggressive, very heavy handed, we wouldnt leave our daughter alone again in a room with him after a very upsetting Xmas of him physically picking our very tiny 3yr up and launching her off a bed into a wall, hitting her repeatedly and finally pushing her into a glass door so hard it smashed. He understands and communicates his needs but has a IDD and his behaviour is as such we will never leave her alone with him again. Sadly his parents see no issue and are unbelievably sending him to a mainstream school. My husband said if a child was in our daughters class like him, he wiuld move her schools or pay for private education. So when i say i understand it autism, i really do. X

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Finally a verification that they do indeed leave the dogs in the trailer for extended periods of time. I hope for their sake, that the dogs leave them surprises for when they get back. Hopefully Ass does not punish them after the fact😲☹😢😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Finally a verification that they do indeed leave the dogs in the trailer for extended periods of time. I hope for their sake, that the dogs leave them surprises for when they get back. Hopefully Ass does not punish them after the fact😲☹😢😡
I have a feeling they leave at least Sandy in a crate while they are gone.... she is in the crate. a lot at home.

The Wee's... having the Massives in the bus

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Those pos shouldn’t be allowed to own animals! Ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She had her face in her phone every second of this blog. As usual. How in the hell do they have Wi-Fi out in the middle of nowhere? What I wouldn’t have given for Asa to lasso her big ass just one time. What in the hell are they going to do for two days out in the middle of nowhere with the pig who won’t walk more than 15 feet and Abbie And two big dogs?
She didn’t seem too thrilled with the idea of hiking, even though Asa kept trying to tell her it was all flat surface. I think she is starting to realize her limitations physically again since her weight has come back on.

Reactions: 19
She is really limiting herself by her eating. They both are slowly shortening their years.

Its better than taking them along and leaving them in the truck like they have been known to do.
If boy wonder is home then they shoulda left the dogs at home and told him to walk them tho,I can’t imagine taking an animal somewhere then just leaving them in a hot camper or truck while I went off exploring,that’s cruel,they did the same to Abbie leaving her on the side of the road in the truck while they walked quite a ways to watch boy wonder jump off a cliff or whatever it was

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn’t seem too thrilled with the idea of hiking, even though Asa kept trying to tell her it was all flat surface. I think she is starting to realize her limitations physically again since her weight has come back on.

If I lose my mobility, you may as well put me in my grave. I'd be all about hiking and walking all over that beautiful place. Walks with my boy are some of my most fave things to do with him.

• Heart
If I lose my mobility, you may as well put me in my grave. I'd be all about hiking and walking all over that beautiful place. Walks with my boy are some of my most fave things to do with him.
I know. I’ll be 70 in two months. I’m so afraid of my health and mobility going downhill. I want to be able to get around as easily as I do now for my entire life. And I am deathly afraid of dementia like my parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.