Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture really is cute. (Although I doubt the statue is her favourite, she just took a chance to get away from her parents and sit unbothered, more like!) But the Humpers in FULL FORCE about how horses must totally be Abbie’s thing now and she should definitely take up riding.... 😳🙄
Doing squeezes! Her knees are going to be good hor crap as she gets older. They aren't made to bend that way. Her and Pigfuckler can go have knee replacements together!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Hey Guyths! I remember there was a discussion here about Abbie being sick and if they have ever taken her to the ER. Someone mentioned a vlog but didn't know which one. I can't remember if the vlog was found or not but I did come across a vlog with Asshat saying Abbie went to the ER and got x-rays. He was worried because her PICA increased and she started swallowing the items.
This is the same vlog that Asshat scared Piggers with a plastic wasp! :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20220708-155323-496.png

The ER discussion starts around 2:00

Oh God! Look at this one....he revamped it 😳
She looks plastic

Screenshot_20220708-160545-830~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Good question. There is a YouTube channel “Our Landing Crew”. They have 6 kids and 4 of them are on the spectrum. I believe they found out that it was inherited. The mom recently was tested for autism and she has the diagnosis.
Whats interesting is years ago when we were taking classes to do a foster/adoption there was one that covered autism. Back then, there was a big controversy about whether vaccines caused autism. It seemed even then they were saying it’s inherited and not vaccine related.

Reactions: 9
Hello are your nephews and nieces from your side of the family that is really strange to have so many people on the spectrum
Sorry if this is rude I am just curious cause I know some people will not have kids if they have a feeling their kid will be disabled in anyway

Or if they have disabilities that run in the family also
One of my biggest fears about my child was that he was going to be born with a genetic defect. i have hydrocephalus. I have a ventriculoperitoneal (vp) shunt implanted in my brain. I’ve had 19 brain surgeries in 52 years (my last was May 2019) but you wouldn’t know it by talking to me or looking at me. I was hesitant to have children but my wife and I went through all the genetic testing and he’s now a loud, crazy, active (all like his mom) 11 yr old.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but their favorite camp site looks so boring. I could name a million other places that are WAY more beautiful, not to mention they are literally so close to the cliff with pets and a child that elopes! like what???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Should read … “We don’t give a rat’s ass what good happened to you this week…but since you believe that we do, please comment below as it lines our pockets.” 😡😡😡 Who falls for this tit? I feel so bad for the misled souls who do.
best part of my week….

getting this absolute gem of a shot from Asa (aka cilla hater) of cillami trying to fit in the door of the bus and daydreaming about how they eventually managed to squeeze her through the door. Did they push her from behind? Did she have to push the fat rolls in one by one? Did she have to put her arms in the air? Or did she have to go round to the drivers side and climb over the seat to get in? When she eventually got through the door I’m totally imagining a pop as she flops to the floor in exhaustion. We’ll never know what really happened but I can have fun imagining.
B4A5AD25-3D54-44F6-BCEB-E94F1E2417FB.png

the worst part of my week was the disappointment of not actually getting to witness the moment of greed personified.

I get that the door is on the small side but seriously if this doesn’t give her a wake up call, I don’t know what will.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m like 30 seconds into the new vlog, all I can say is that SOMEONE has been reading us ranting here about toys and sensory needs... ;)

Edit to add- ‘We haven’t had french fries in forever!’ Assa says. When we saw Cillapotamus with fries with her PBJ burger monstrosity, which Abbie took half of while we watched. KAY DUDE. Whatever you say, we believe you!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m like 30 seconds into the new vlog, all I can say is that SOMEONE has been reading us ranting here about toys and sensory needs... ;)

Edit to add- ‘We haven’t had french fries in forever!’ Assa says. When we saw Cillapotamus with fries with her PBJ burger monstrosity, which Abbie took half of while we watched. KAY DUDE. Whatever you say, we believe you!
I know right? I thought the same, all we’ve seen them have is fries with practically every meal. He said Abbie was excited seeing McDonalds, I’m sure someone was excited but wasn’t only Abbie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Abbie is off the chain in the latest vlog. I think she is bored silly. I’ve been to the Badlands several times as well as Wall. The camping spot looks a little dangerous/steep. It is truly a lovely area though.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I know right? I thought the same, all we’ve seen them have is fries with practically every meal. He said Abbie was excited seeing McDonalds, I’m sure someone was excited but wasn’t only Abbie.
Right.. I see them eating piles of fries in almost every meal... maybe they haven't had "mcdonalds" fries..but they definitely eat fries often.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Abbie is off the chain in the latest vlog. I think she is bored silly. I’ve been to the Badlands several times as well as Wall. The camping spot looks a little dangerous/steep. It is truly a lovely area though.

Pardon my ignorance, what were those animals?

Reactions: 6

Yet another thing that’s all for them, really. The most DANGEROUS camp site they could choose with Abbie there. Good gravy, I can’t believe they think that’s a good idea...

Holy COW (literally) was Cillamoo ever in a bad mood in this vlog. She is NOT HAVING IT today. Assa better watch she doesn’t hop in the truck and leave while he and Abbie are asleep. Maybe getting anxious and twitchy for her Hun Fest....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yet another thing that’s all for them, really. The most DANGEROUS camp site they could choose with Abbie there. Good gravy, I can’t believe they think that’s a good idea...

Holy COW (literally) was Cillamoo ever in a bad mood in this vlog. She is NOT HAVING IT today. Assa better watch she doesn’t hop in the truck and leave while he and Abbie are asleep. Maybe getting anxious and twitchy for her Hun Fest....
She had her face in her phone every second of this blog. As usual. How in the hell do they have Wi-Fi out in the middle of nowhere? What I wouldn’t have given for Asa to lasso her big ass just one time. What in the hell are they going to do for two days out in the middle of nowhere with the pig who won’t walk more than 15 feet and Abbie And two big dogs?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hey Guyths! I remember there was a discussion here about Abbie being sick and if they have ever taken her to the ER. Someone mentioned a vlog but didn't know which one. I can't remember if the vlog was found or not but I did come across a vlog with Asshat saying Abbie went to the ER and got x-rays. He was worried because her PICA increased and she started swallowing the items.
This is the same vlog that Asshat scared Piggers with a plastic wasp! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1402797

The ER discussion starts around 2:00

Oh God! Look at this one....he revamped it 😳
She looks plastic

View attachment 1402819

I thought this was a current picture of her!

1657321031997.png

Cilla: "We're not doing food right now".

Well that's something you don't hear often.

1657321488746.png

And there it is. You go to "Wall" and get some groceries dude.

1657321629986.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.