Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s so damn boring this year. Last year at least they visited some gorgeous places. This year it’s more cities, visiting people, less “camping”. This year it’s the worlds largest rubber stamp, the corn palace, visiting with the two ton huns, and more footage of restaurants than anything

Todays glut, enormous burger with peanut butter and jelly and a pound of fries. #105lbsDown
Ive been thinking the same. They stayed quite rural last year and like you say saw a few beautiful places-even if they did do the 100m waddle from the car. I think princess p threw an absolute wobbly at the thought of two months in the countryside miles away from her beloved dunkin and insisted they visit cities only. They also seem to be eating out more than last year like the fatties that they are. I suppose when you can only walk 5 metres before huffing and puffing like a steam train then all there is to do is sit down and eat.
I also don’t understand their obsession with having to go to as many places as possible and only stay there a night or two. Especially when it takes quite a bit of effort to pack away and unpack the camper at every stop it doesn’t seem very relaxing to me! I like to have a good old explore in new places, not see one thing, eat and leave, it boggles my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Too bad Asshat didn't get the video of him falling down the stairs.. that would have been comedy gold... the only thing funnier would be P falling down the stairs.
Honestly, at the size they are getting stairs are going to be dangerous. Falling that hard with that much weight is going to cause some major damage. He was lucky this time. P would have had worse results.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ive been thinking the same. They stayed quite rural last year and like you say saw a few beautiful places-even if they did do the 100m waddle from the car. I think princess p threw an absolute wobbly at the thought of two months in the countryside miles away from her beloved dunkin and insisted they visit cities only. They also seem to be eating out more than last year like the fatties that they are. I suppose when you can only walk 5 metres before huffing and puffing like a steam train then all there is to do is sit down and eat.
I also don’t understand their obsession with having to go to as many places as possible and only stay there a night or two. Especially when it takes quite a bit of effort to pack away and unpack the camper at every stop it doesn’t seem very relaxing to me! I like to have a good old explore in new places, not see one thing, eat and leave, it boggles my mind!
I agree. I dont understand their need for speed. They do not stay anywhere long enough to enjoy it. The only reason I can see, is that more than a few days sitting still in the RV makes Abbie unhappy. So they have to "go" to keep the peace.

Reactions: 15
That cross body bag is not a Fanny pack Priscilla! It’s not supposed to be worn how people are wearing Fanny packs across their bodies not. That bag she has should be hanging loosely by her hip.. dear god.. she can’t get anything that is the appropriate size. Regarding the service dog: a dog should never be tied to a child to keep the child from running away. Even a small child could easily damage the dog’s body by taking off. The child could also be hurt. I don’t agree with the Wee’s use of service dog either. The mom is the handler and they just tie the kid to the dog. Why?? You could just get a leash backpack thing and tether the kid to an adult. I need to stop talking about it before I get to worked up and can’t stop lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I the only one wondering if they still have Abbie do the chore chart in the RV every single day? My bet is they don't. I can't wait for the homeschool vlogs to start. LOL

This may seem like small things to you guys, but it is huge for my boy. He started his summer school this week and they do a lot of volunteer work out in the community-which I didn't know how he would handle. This boy has made me so proud. His class went to volunteer at a thrift store yesterday. He sorted bags and checked them for holes. Apparently he did fantastic and came home with a T-shirt and stuffed animal. This is the kind of thing that A&P don't want for their precious Abbie, but I see it as a good thing. I see it as he can attend to a task and complete a small job with a purpose out in the community with all the distractions. He absolutely loves going and is learning to be yet more independent. As soon as I tell him he has a "bus today" he jumps up out of bed.

As for the whole ID dx, I know in our state, this actually gets him more help than just his autism dx. It doesn't change any of his therapies, he is still in the ASD support classroom in school, he still gets the support he needs from aides and all that. The ID dx however comes with even more funding. Things like our window alarms were purchased from funds we got from the ID side of our supports. The ID helps secure his supports for the future. I don't know how Florida does things as it is a backwards ass state as far as autism services and supports go, but that it how it works here in PA.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
why does she always pose like she thinks she is a model.....weirdo.
Oh, she thinks she is thuper thexy! For instance, they took Isaiah to this place to take photos. He raises his camera, and sees this- his mother, redwood propped against the wall, looking off into space.

Screenshot 2022-07-07 7.21.20 PM.png

He says....What are you looking at?? And she figures out shes busted...

Screenshot 2022-07-07 7.22.44 PM.png

She replies...

Screenshot 2022-07-07 7.23.05 PM.png

The shade continues....

Screenshot 2022-07-07 7.23.51 PM.png

And she still thinks Isaiah is trying to take a picture of her, and does not break her pose. She is determined!

Screenshot 2022-07-07 7.24.08 PM.png

And Golden Boy goes for the smack down...

Screenshot 2022-07-07 7.25.23 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-07 7.25.52 PM.png

How delusional she is...she sees a camera and thinks she MUST be the subject. I actually liked Golden Boy embarrassing her!! 😂 😂 😂 😂
One of my fave FA moments!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yea, Asa changed so many stories on the service dog (the first company and then the second), that who only knows what the actual truth is…
I also couldn’t see emotional regulation even being a skill that Maverick could be trained in, for Abbie. Abbie rarely would even get close to Maverick, so how would he even get to her, to allow to be petted (also, any dog can almost be trained in that). When you are talking emotional regulation, it is usually to keep the person save, by distracting and blocking the ability for them to hurt themselves. I could maybe see them trying to get Maverick to block Abbie from biting herself but again, it has to be worked on and Abbie has to be receptive to the help. Just like the eloping. Maverick isn’t going to be able to stop it completely, if the other person isn’t receptive to stop. Kids on the spectrum, even 30lbs, can have huge Hulk strength and drag a 60lb dog down the street.
Personally, I was totally pissed off! We have been needing a service dog for 2 of our kids (per our doctors). We tried the prison camp route and it went really bad (organization failed to tell us dog never lived in a house, around kids, and failed diabetes school because it wrecked the diabetes trainers house) and we had to turn the dog back in. We have tried other organizations and been told a $15-25k donation is required to get one and we don’t know a lot of people or companies willing to donate even a portion of funds. GoFundMe’s don’t go far either. I don’t see how some can get funded in 2-3 days.
I'm sorry to hear about that. In the UK we can't get emotional support or support dogs for mental health. When I hear about people like Assa, and how you could do with a Mav for your son, and knowing this is probably why the government doesn't do it here it makes me sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
these 3 'little' pigs stay with the Wee Fam for 2 days,get fed,entertained,do their laundry[EWWW],and that lardass can't show a token thank-you with some flowers,plant?? ....she always buys flowers for herself.Thee rudest people I have ever seen and I am so done watching them.
of course the Asshole didn't get hurt falling down the stairs,just like a greasy,inflated beachball,right Maassbutt??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else find it odd that the Wee grandma was like a 3rd wheel the entire visit?
She was at the fireworks, out to eat with them, hanging in the living room, etc. I know she lives there, but still, bizarre. Maybe the fireworks, or dinner, but not every activity. I would never elbow in with my childrens visitors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Totally,no respect at all! He shouldn’t have even vlogged but instead be there for his sister and her family! His sister had that dog for YEARS,respect shoulda been given!
My memory is off but didn’t they use someone who had cancer to sell tit years ago? They make me sick to my stomach. I can’t believe what crappy parents they are to Abbie. Gosh she’s the reason they have “ all the things” and should be treated as such. Who goes on a 2 month trip and not bring one thing for your kid to do? I don’t get it that’s so cruel. I loathe them more and more everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol.. did y’all see how Cilla couldn’t fit in the bus!!
Sorry.. but that’s the most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen..

Question I thought of, (not that Abbie made a big deal this time…)
But how old do you think Abbie will be when she is allowed to decide if she wants to pose for a photo?
18? 21? Never?

I could understand wanting a family photo at certain places at certain times, but I think we all agree here it’s waaay overboard..

So much for letting her say “no” to somethings ..
But, they’ve always been like that. I don’t remember any time they’ve asked her to do something THEY want to do, have her say “no” and take that for an answer.. unless it’s something THEY don’t want to do.

BTW, I just watched a couple Wee family vids. I don’t really know much about them. What’s the general feel of them? If anyone here watches them?
042F1B81-AF7F-4268-8198-8AFDAA479660.jpeg

“Hey.. at least your mom isn’t rubbing her sausage fingers all over your face to ‘make you smile’”

• Haha
  • Sad
Lol.. did y’all see how Cilla couldn’t fit in the bus!!
Sorry.. but that’s the most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen..

Question I thought of, (not that Abbie made a big deal this time…)
But how old do you think Abbie will be when she is allowed to decide if she wants to pose for a photo?
18? 21? Never?

I could understand wanting a family photo at certain places at certain times, but I think we all agree here it’s waaay overboard..

So much for letting her say “no” to somethings ..
But, they’ve always been like that. I don’t remember any time they’ve asked her to do something THEY want to do, have her say “no” and take that for an answer.. unless it’s something THEY don’t want to do.

BTW, I just watched a couple Wee family vids. I don’t really know much about them. What’s the general feel of them? If anyone here watches them?View attachment 1400699
“Hey.. at least your mom isn’t rubbing her sausage fingers all over your face to ‘make you smile’”
I follow the Wee family and other then one incident I think they are good parents to Braylee. She is thriving and maturing so much. They work with her a lot , follow up with school things and work on worksheets. They respond if you ask a question and aren’t ignorant like the crappy “ parents” Abbie has.

Reactions: 20
I wonder how bored Abbie has to be before they actually address it. I think most of those behaviours could be sorted with some toys and sensory toys.
Well, i doubt it.
This girl can do all she wants without any consequences.
They should have put her in a group home long ago, because they're unable to raise her properly.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Trying to catch up, again. I’m not afraid of pay grade disclosure, but I’m also out on medical. I’m not hard to find and neither is my contract. I really would like to know more about the Maassives personalities and why it looks like selfie world is always empty.
I’d have to say it’s probably empty most of the time. I took these pictures today in a busy Houston mall and this selfie place was completely empty. My 18 year old daughter commented saying “who would want to take pics in a bathtub full of dirty balls”. I thought this was very telling as to how poorly Selfie world must be doing.
410FD844-D4F9-4E26-B554-1B4387B983D4.jpeg
0636808C-9E18-4675-ABC9-90EAF8BD4895.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one wondering if they still have Abbie do the chore chart in the RV every single day? My bet is they don't. I can't wait for the homeschool vlogs to start. LOL

This may seem like small things to you guys, but it is huge for my boy. He started his summer school this week and they do a lot of volunteer work out in the community-which I didn't know how he would handle. This boy has made me so proud. His class went to volunteer at a thrift store yesterday. He sorted bags and checked them for holes. Apparently he did fantastic and came home with a T-shirt and stuffed animal. This is the kind of thing that A&P don't want for their precious Abbie, but I see it as a good thing. I see it as he can attend to a task and complete a small job with a purpose out in the community with all the distractions. He absolutely loves going and is learning to be yet more independent. As soon as I tell him he has a "bus today" he jumps up out of bed.
THAT IS AMAZING! That is a big deal! I’m very happy for you. Congratulations!

(Skip this part if too long)
I don’t have a child, but I’ve always been drawn to young children who require alternative learning. I really want to go back to school for it. I was the first person to notice something divergent about my sister. My parents didn’t believe me… she was 3.. I was 10.. she’d get diagnosed a whole year later.. repeat kindergarten 3 times then pass because of some law forbidding her to stay back, with no alternatives, and our parents just kept her doped up non-stop.. I was the only one in the world who cared.. so at age 13, I made an entire lesson plan and taught her myself..
But I couldn’t stay long in that house once I hit my teens.. so toxic
She’s 28 now, never held a job, with a 3rd grade education and has lived a HARD life… a lot of it out of her hands.

Thinking of my sisters face when she was in her 20s.. going through alot of stuff..when we were looking in the sky and I explained to her that stars are the same thing as our sun. She never knew, and it absolutely amazed her. She still brings it up

So anyways, I know the feeling of watching someone you love strive and succeed…

Continuous learning is so vital. Of course you go at the pace of the child, but there are times a little challenge has to come their way. Not in a disruptive, uncomfortable or overly-stressful way, but in maybe trying something new. And I don’t mean a new RESTAURANT or a new CANDY STORE.. but new ways of learning. Something I NEVER see them do… they’ve completely given up.. not even trying to teach her new signs..

I could say more, but I’m just rambling
I just wanted to say, I’m very proud of both of you! Your got your son set up for success!
The MASSives have become a great teaching tool.. as in what will happen when everyone gives up.
Honestly guys.. the fall season of FA is gonna prove to be quite a depressing one…

• Heart
That poor crossbody purse is hanging on for dear life as her rolls are trying to escape🤣😂😂

078CC540-ABFA-4AD4-9115-2DBDDBED8D28.jpeg

2318CBBA-CE98-4890-B576-7C5E11074291.png

It sure was a tight squeeze🤔🤣😂😂
0CFFC8F6-25C9-4CEA-A7C0-890033EB566F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I follow the Wee family and other then one incident I think they are good parents to Braylee. She is thriving and maturing so much. They work with her a lot , follow up with school things and work on worksheets. They respond if you ask a question and aren’t ignorant like the crappy “ parents” Abbie has.
The car seat thing wasn't any worse then when Asshole was describing the feelings she gets when she lays on the floor like a pretzel and does her "squeezes".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh yeah, forgot about this part..
Yep. Right now it’s probably in the “Ok let’s just get this over with “ phase.

Asa makes Abbie’s bed, while she’s laying on it, he has her get up so he can finish then grab the camera to get a shot of her pulling on a fold..
Abbie makes her bed..

Asa cleans off the table, hands her the cloth, she wipes 5% of it while staring at the ceiling, having no idea why she is doing this or what it’s purpose is..
Abbie cleans the kitchen table..

They hand Abbie the vacuum, she screams and cries and throws it to the floor causing a large dent. Which means when they eventually run out of money because Abbie is no longer a cute 17 year old with dimples, they won’t get back hardly anything.. not to mention the foot long hole she created in the living center… where were we? Oh yes…Abbie throws a tantrum but they managed to squeeze 4 seconds of footage so all good…
Abbie vacuums floor…

Next phase is give up entirely.. the humpers don’t notice… they never do…

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.