Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he could only save one of them, which would it be. Abs or Pigfuckles?

Because they keep trying to pretend how perfectly well she is behaving on this tin can tour. He is editing a whole tit load of tantrums out I am sure.
Good question. If he saves The Beast, he loses his only income and she loses most of hers if Abbie is not in the picture. If he saves Abbie, he loses The Beast's income but gains the Hero income by being a tragic single father raising a non verbal, autistic, IDD daughter. Sorry Beast, this is Abbie for the win๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am not a gun believer (for me) however my hubby insists on having a gun (rifle?) in the house, just in case. We sleep in separate rooms (it has worked for us the last 24 years), and he has access to the gun. I just donโ€™t like them at all. He eventually wants to get a pistol. ๐Ÿ˜•. Just my personal feeling.
Iโ€™m the same with guns as well as motorcycles

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I will be so surprised if Golden Boy takes over SW, unless it will be in name only. Why on earth would they be paying out of state tuition for him to simply work retail?? But if there was some type of financial benefit for them to put it in his name, we know they'll do that. Scammers.

Speaking of Golden Boy, I think he joins them next week. Why he would want to join them, I dont know...having to share a room with Abbie? Nah. I'd stay home. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Pretty sure he doesnโ€™t have a say in the matterโ€ฆ

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Good question. If he saves The Beast, he loses his only income and she loses most of hers if Abbie is not in the picture. If he saves Abbie, he loses The Beast's income but gains the Hero income by being a tragic single father raising a non verbal, autistic, IDD daughter. Sorry Beast, this is Abbie for the win๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Plus he'll receive P's insurance at what...4mil I think they said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly? I don't think they let her have it when they're driving. Because if that had happened when one of them was driving it could have caused an accident, it came right into the drivers seat. I'm just wondering why neither said anything to her about throwing it.
She wouldn't be able to use it in the back seat anyway. Watched a blog with Cilla recording in the car and you could see Abs right behind her rocking fiercly fast non stop for the whole vlog. Nonstop.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Honestly? I don't think they let her have it when they're driving. Because if that had happened when one of them was driving it could have caused an accident, it came right into the drivers seat. I'm just wondering why neither said anything to her about throwing it.
Iโ€™m sure the was a vlog a while ago where pig was driving and Abbie was using her pad to request food as usual and when she was told no she just flung it. Also she must have had it in her hands whilst Priscilla was driving when she flung it out of the window on to the side of the road. They werenโ€™t parked up either of those times. I donโ€™t think they give a tit about safety (theirs or anyone elses)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So the Wee's have a big indoor swing, toys, a squeeze pillow, trampoline, swingset, and a pool. Meanwhile, Abbie has what?? I'd love to have the Wee's house way more than what A and P have. Lots of green space for dogs to run, plants to grow, and appropriate sensory things to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So the Wee's have a big indoor swing, toys, a squeeze pillow, trampoline, swingset, and a pool. Meanwhile, Abbie has what?? I'd love to have the Wee's house way more than what A and P have. Lots of green space for dogs to run, plants to grow, and appropriate sensory things to do.
I don't follow that family but they seem to do a great job accomodating their child with what she needs and wants! I have a feeling that after visiting his Mom and being at this home, Dickdo is envious of a rural life. The basement and backyard was really a child's paradise compared to mold manor which could do something similar in terms of the swing, drums etc in the pool house. They need to get rid of that hideous death trap for turtles and fish and make an area for Abbie . How creepy and weird is it that Dickdo and Mr Wee were filming each other at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The thing is, Abbie had all of that at the rental. She had a swing set outside and swings inside. She had a trampoline inside and out.
She had boxes of toys downstairs and in the living room and her bedroom that she simply threw around.
She had sand, slime, clay, play doh, orbies, beads, you name it. Held her interest for about 2 minutes before she walked away or tried to eat them.
She has no concept of "play" and nothing holds her interest. Like at Asa's mothers- she banged on the metal tub with McDreamy for about 45 seconds and was done. Tonight she hit the drums six times- done.
She likes things that crackle, music, and sometimes lights. Thats about it. After 17 years, I wouldnt fill my house with stuff she wont use either. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Tonight's Vlog:

You would think the maasholes would be embarrassed with what abbie doesnt have when they say how much the wee girl had for sensory in her home...
Oh, and he-man Assa broke off some sticks with a tiny hatchet. I could have broken the same with my foot and a little hop.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd love to send Percillerpotamus a box of frogs but I like frogs and I couldn't do that to them.
It would definitely be hilarious though to see her face when she opened the box.
๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing is, Abbie had all of that at the rental. She had a swing set outside and swings inside. She had a trampoline inside and out.
She had boxes of toys downstairs and in the living room and her bedroom that she simply threw around.
She had sand, slime, clay, play doh, orbies, beads, you name it. Held her interest for about 2 minutes before she walked away or tried to eat them.
She has no concept of "play" and nothing holds her interest. Like at Asa's mothers- she banged on the metal tub with McDreamy for about 45 seconds and was done. Tonight she hit the drums six times- done.
She likes things that crackle, music, and sometimes lights. Thats about it. After 17 years, I wouldnt fill my house with stuff she wont use either. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
The problem is that Mold Manor is void of anything to entice Abbie to engage in anything. Whatever little they have for her is jammed in the closet behind the already broken down and poorly measured sectional. We see the toys that blink, shake and make noise that she likes for about as long as Abbie sees them and that is only for the video footage. We only saw 45 seconds with Abbie and Dishy Grandpa, it could have been 30 minutes, we'll never know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The problem is that Mold Manor is void of anything to entice Abbie to engage in anything. Whatever little they have for her is jammed in the closet behind the already broken down and poorly measured sectional. We see the toys that blink, shake and make noise that she likes for about as long as Abbie sees them and that is only for the video footage. We only saw 45 seconds with Abbie and Dishy Grandpa, it could have been 30 minutes, we'll never know.
I agree it is devoid of toys. Except for the toys in her room, which she still throws around.
I'm not anti-toys, I just dont see why she'd suddenly develop an interest in things shes ignored her whole life, not to mention "play" independently.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Fatass puts her bare feet on the ottoman? I found her interaction with the Wee mom very awkward, I don't think the Wee mom likes her at all and was uncomfortable with her greatness and her over the top haughtiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.