Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw Abbie she was always really full of energy or she was tired and dull but I am not sure about the pull-ups at all. Yes sherry was the GM and I never saw Kylie there but I saw summer and Isaiah there and I think they are going to hand over the business to Isaiah when he is done with college

And yes the place was busy most of the time but it may have just been my shift
Sorry to bombard you with questions. Did you enjoy working there? Was there a large staff turnover? Was the place clean?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In Fla. a gun itself doesn't have to be registered. Supposed to be licensed to own tho. Bet he's not.
Very true! I was going based on when they went to purchase the gun, that it was done in Priscilla’s name. I bet all of his guns are in Priscilla’s name too…
As long as he doesn’t commit a crime, no foul but gosh, it would hit my husband’s ego hard, if he couldn’t purchase his own gun…
Oh and it very well could have been that he left the Coast Guard when his time was up but it just seems very questionable about timing of the baby Momma time line..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Assache actually had buddies?
Of course not, he made that up. He showed some men that he shot with but we all know they weren't his buddies...

In Fla. a gun itself doesn't have to be registered. Supposed to be licensed to own tho. Bet he's not.
You don't need a license, you need a permit to carry the weapon on you. We're facing new gun laws so that can change, I don't work on the sales floor anymore but I still have go in to do the monthly/quarterly taxes. And collect my paycheck, lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does raise an interesting question...

Does Ass have a firearm in the truck or RV. We know he keeps one for home protection but did he bring one along with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
When I saw Abbie she was always really full of energy or she was tired and dull but I am not sure about the pull-ups at all. Yes sherry was the GM and I never saw Kylie there but I saw summer and Isaiah there and I think they are going to hand over the business to Isaiah when he is done with college

And yes the place was busy most of the time but it may have just been my shift
I have to ask, did you ever have to work with Priscilla being in charge? Did she ever get off her phone while there?
Did Asa really know how to fix thing or did he just screw things up even more and have to hire people to fix the issues and his screw ups?

Also, welcome to Tattle! I know most are excited to have you here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Having a gun for protection in their home is probably one of the smartest things this bonehead has ever done, so I will give him credit there.
We have guns accessible to us and hidden in various spots in different rooms in our house. I refuse to be a victim in my own house, ever.

I've been thinking about the iPad that Abbie flung into the front seat so effortlessly. I think you all are correct, this is probably the norm vs the exception with her behaviors. I would love to know how many times she bounced something off Big P or ASSa over the years.o_Oo_O

I do find it ridiculous that they allow Abbie to act as such. She should have been dealt with, but we all know that did not happen and since they don't give a tit, I guess I don't feel guilty about laughing my ass off at this GIF!!:unsure:🤭

I have to share this again as I can't stop laughing and it pretty much sums up so much about their lives!!
This is my new favorite, taking the place of the hissy fit had last year behind their vehicle.
:ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 😂
Thanks, @Pink Marshmallow for the laughs!!
Another_Breakdown__Flat_Leaf_Springs (1)-min.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Does Ass have a firearm in the truck or RV. We know he keeps one for home protection but did he bring one along with him.
Gosh I hope not! Gun101, don’t travel with them, unless you know the laws in every single state and are prepared to play “toss the gun around the vehicle,” to be in compliance with the laws. Each state is different on where and how it came be stored.. Plus, add Abbie into the mix, that you don’t want the thing anywhere near her, once they stop and have it ready, in case something happened..
I am definitely pro-Gun, don’t get me wrong, but I would have a huge issue with him having a gun on a trip like this, where Abbie could get access to it because we all know they didn’t put gun safes into the truck, nor trailer.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

If he were smart he would carry one, especially if they were confronted by a person or people who meant to do them harm. However that becomes difficult as not each state has the same carry policies and this would require a bit of planning/organization on his part, and we all know they are not good at that. :rolleyes:

With a valid Florida permit, assuming he has one, he can legally carry a gun across state lines under Federal Law.
He would need to be mindful of the rules in each state/city they visit or pass thru as the rules can change and that is where he could run into issues. When traveling into another state the gun must be unloaded and both the gun/ammo need to be placed separately in the trunk of the vehicle, at least per the law anyway. That rule negates the entire reason for carrying a weapon for personal protection though. Imagine telling the bad guy, "hold on while I get the gun and ammo out of the trunk and load it..." 🤦‍♀️

Being a gun owner comes with much responsibility and again, they are not good at being logical or responsible.

Reactions: 15
If he were smart he would carry one, especially if they were confronted by a person or people who meant to do them harm. However that becomes difficult as not each state has the same carry policies and this would require a bit of planning/organization on his part, and we all know they are not good at that. :rolleyes:

With a valid Florida permit, assuming he has one, he can legally carry a gun across state lines under Federal Law.
He would need to be mindful of the rules in each state/city they visit or pass thru as the rules can change and that is where he could run into issues. When traveling into another state the gun must be unloaded and both the gun/ammo need to be placed separately in the trunk of the vehicle, at least per the law anyway. That rule negates the entire reason for carrying a weapon for personal protection though. Imagine telling the bad guy, "hold on while I get the gun and ammo out of the trunk and load it..." 🤦‍♀️

Being a gun owner comes with much responsibility and again, they are not good at being logical or responsible.
They are scary people. I've taken 2 different firearms classes and still didn't feel comfortable carrying. Anyone know where they are now?

Reactions: 10
@AintNuthin are you the guy who was on the Canadian's podcast?
Why do you think they'll give the idiot son the business after he graduates? A feeling? Or did you actually hear them discussing it? This was asked previously but we want to know if the birth person is as large in real life as she is on video?
Additional question...
Is she as big of a fake ass witch in real life as she seems on camera or is she just a big fat witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I will be so surprised if Golden Boy takes over SW, unless it will be in name only. Why on earth would they be paying out of state tuition for him to simply work retail?? But if there was some type of financial benefit for them to put it in his name, we know they'll do that. Scammers.

Speaking of Golden Boy, I think he joins them next week. Why he would want to join them, I dont know...having to share a room with Abbie? Nah. I'd stay home. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Having a gun for protection in their home is probably one of the smartest things this bonehead has ever done, so I will give him credit there.
We have guns accessible to us and hidden in various spots in different rooms in our house. I refuse to be a victim in my own house, ever.

I've been thinking about the iPad that Abbie flung into the front seat so effortlessly. I think you all are correct, this is probably the norm vs the exception with her behaviors. I would love to know how many times she bounced something off Big P or ASSa over the years.o_Oo_O

I do find it ridiculous that they allow Abbie to act as such. She should have been dealt with, but we all know that did not happen and since they don't give a tit, I guess I don't feel guilty about laughing my ass off at this GIF!!:unsure:🤭

I have to share this again as I can't stop laughing and it pretty much sums up so much about their lives!!
This is my new favorite, taking the place of the hissy fit had last year behind their vehicle.
View attachment 1394451
Honestly? I don't think they let her have it when they're driving. Because if that had happened when one of them was driving it could have caused an accident, it came right into the drivers seat. I'm just wondering why neither said anything to her about throwing it.

Reactions: 14
Why stay home when you (20) can tickle and wrestle with your 17 year old sister 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
tit can do just about anything in Florida except be gay or (woman, some trans folks) make decisions about your own body

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I wonder if he could only save one of them, which would it be. Abs or Pigfuckles?

Honestly? I don't think they let her have it when they're driving. Because if that had happened when one of them was driving it could have caused an accident, it came right into the drivers seat. I'm just wondering why neither said anything to her about throwing it.
Because they keep trying to pretend how perfectly well she is behaving on this tin can tour. He is editing a whole tit load of tantrums out I am sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how bored Abbie has to be before they actually address it. I think most of those behaviours could be sorted with some toys and sensory toys.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1394451
Yes and no,self protection is always a plus when kids are involved so they can be safe in their life own home but having a firearm in the house with a really mischievous autistic/idd AND nonverbal person in the house who gets into everything she gets her hands on isn’t the smartest,I SO hope he keeps that thing under lock & key and doesn’t have her in the room when it’s in sight cuz if she sees it or tries to grab it,that would be beyond dangerous!

Reactions: 10
I am not a gun believer (for me) however my hubby insists on having a gun (rifle?) in the house, just in case. We sleep in separate rooms (it has worked for us the last 24 years), and he has access to the gun. I just don’t like them at all. He eventually wants to get a pistol. 😕. Just my personal feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
FA has 613K subs, and travel maass has 26K subs. 587K of their subs haven't even bothered to subscribe to travel maass. I wonder why? Oh that's right they bought the majority of their subs for Fathering Autism. Better get that wallet out Asshat and buy yourself some more views.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.