Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we chase that former SW employee away or something? I was hoping for some good gossip to be honest.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The car seat thing wasn't any worse then when Asshole was describing the feelings she gets when she lays on the floor like a pretzel and does her "squeezes".
Both equally bad but for me the car seat was way worse. I was in shock at what I was watching and couldn't fully comprehend what was going on at first. And her explaining what was happening and why and ACTUALLY LOOKING AT IT HAPPEN was the sickest thing I ever watched. I'm not saying it shouldn't of happened, I'm saying it shouldn't of been RECORDED for every sick bastard to get off on. I don't know how many people actually watched that tit but it was bad @Sweetums

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The car seat thing wasn't any worse then when Asshole was describing the feelings she gets when she lays on the floor like a pretzel and does her "squeezes".
Hey..if the Wee’s don’t do anything like this.. than they’re already leagues ahead

Both equally bad but for me the car seat was way worse. I was in shock at what I was watching and couldn't fully comprehend what was going on at first. And her explaining what was happening and why and ACTUALLY LOOKING AT IT HAPPEN was the sickest thing I ever watched. I'm not saying it shouldn't of happened, I'm saying it shouldn't of been RECORDED for every sick bastard to get off on. I don't know how many people actually watched that tit but it was bad @Sweetums
Do you have a link by any chance?
Or describe what happened? I’m new to these people

Did we chase that former SW employee away or something? I was hoping for some good gossip to be honest.
I missed all that..
I saw that one guy, the YouTuber Dad who makes videos on exploitive families.. I saw an ex employee on his show. Was it the same guy?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They put her in her car seat, in her bedroom, belted in...you know where car seats lock together?????? because she needed .... sensory, pressure, self stimulation, self regulation...she went on and on and SHOWED THE VIEWERS.
And no, me and I'm sure many many others reported that tit real quick and it was taken down

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I didn’t watch it and I’m glad of it. Hearing about it was creepy enough.

• Heart
My memory is off but didn’t they use someone who had cancer to sell tit years ago? They make me sick to my stomach. I can’t believe what crappy parents they are to Abbie. Gosh she’s the reason they have “ all the things” and should be treated as such. Who goes on a 2 month trip and not bring one thing for your kid to do? I don’t get it that’s so cruel. I loathe them more and more everyday.
Yup fatass used her aunts death to sell tit,fricken disgusting! 🤢 neither has any shame at all!

Hey..if the Wee’s don’t do anything like this.. than they’re already leagues ahead
View attachment 1400762

Do you have a link by any chance?
Or describe what happened? I’m new to these people

I missed all that..
I saw that one guy, the YouTuber Dad who makes videos on exploitive families.. I saw an ex employee on his show. Was it the same guy?
Abbie tantruming stresses me out,I can feel my blood pressure rising when she does that hand flapping while yelling loud af!

Last edited:
  • Heart
these 3 'little' pigs stay with the Wee Fam for 2 days,get fed,entertained,do their laundry[EWWW],and that lardass can't show a token thank-you with some flowers,plant?? ....she always buys flowers for herself.Thee rudest people I have ever seen and I am so done watching them.
of course the Asshole didn't get hurt falling down the stairs,just like a greasy,inflated beachball,right Maassbutt??
Sounds like they were pains in the asses as guests. The finale was him falling and throwing coffee all over the wall. Hope he cleaned it up.

Did anyone else find it odd that the Wee grandma was like a 3rd wheel the entire visit?
She was at the fireworks, out to eat with them, hanging in the living room, etc. I know she lives there, but still, bizarre. Maybe the fireworks, or dinner, but not every activity. I would never elbow in with my childrens visitors.
Maybe Wee Mom said “please don’t leave me alone with those people!”

Reactions: 11
Sounds like they were pains in the asses as guests. The finale was him falling and throwing coffee all over the wall. Hope he cleaned it up.
You know the old saying that houseguests are like fish, they start to smell after three days? The Maassives had a head start on smelling like ripe fish, they were well over due by the time they rumbled into the Wee's property. OMG!! They should have rolled in with steaks, wine, flowers and gifts for the litttle girl but no, they rolled up smelling like BBO with foul, soiled laundry and looking for a place to dump their shitter. Such repulsive creatures.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
B
Ive been thinking the same. They stayed quite rural last year and like you say saw a few beautiful places-even if they did do the 100m waddle from the car. I think princess p threw an absolute wobbly at the thought of two months in the countryside miles away from her beloved dunkin and insisted they visit cities only. They also seem to be eating out more than last year like the fatties that they are. I suppose when you can only walk 5 metres before huffing and puffing like a steam train then all there is to do is sit down and eat.
I also don’t understand their obsession with having to go to as many places as possible and only stay there a night or two. Especially when it takes quite a bit of effort to pack away and unpack the camper at every stop it doesn’t seem very relaxing to me! I like to have a good old explore in new places, not see one thing, eat and leave, it boggles my mind!
cause everything is a checkmark to them. Just being in the state is enough for them to say they've been through etc etc. They are just trying to show off. Who goes in a camper, on a 2 month road trip with no plan?

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one wondering if they still have Abbie do the chore chart in the RV every single day? My bet is they don't. I can't wait for the homeschool vlogs to start. LOL

This may seem like small things to you guys, but it is huge for my boy. He started his summer school this week and they do a lot of volunteer work out in the community-which I didn't know how he would handle. This boy has made me so proud. His class went to volunteer at a thrift store yesterday. He sorted bags and checked them for holes. Apparently he did fantastic and came home with a T-shirt and stuffed animal. This is the kind of thing that A&P don't want for their precious Abbie, but I see it as a good thing. I see it as he can attend to a task and complete a small job with a purpose out in the community with all the distractions. He absolutely loves going and is learning to be yet more independent. As soon as I tell him he has a "bus today" he jumps up out of bed.

As for the whole ID dx, I know in our state, this actually gets him more help than just his autism dx. It doesn't change any of his therapies, he is still in the ASD support classroom in school, he still gets the support he needs from aides and all that. The ID dx however comes with even more funding. Things like our window alarms were purchased from funds we got from the ID side of our supports. The ID helps secure his supports for the future. I don't know how Florida does things as it is a backwards ass state as far as autism services and supports go, but that it how it works here in PA.
I’m proud of him, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks like she is 15 months pregnant with triplets!
Hogs are very prolific; a sow can have two litters of pigs a year. The average litter size is 7.5 pigs, and it is not uncommon for a sow to have 12-14 pigs per litter. The gestation period of a sow (from the time she is bred until she farrows) is 114 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.