Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Omg that purse! Is it supposed to be a crossbody purse? It looks ridiculous. I have so many cute crossbody bags and love them…frees up the shoulder and in case she would need to grab Abbie quickly, (which you know she wouldn’t), it gives you the freedom to do so. This just looks uncomfortable.

Looks like a nightmare to me even without having to take poor Abbie along. So much work, and you know P ain’t doing any of it except pushing the buttons for the slide ins when they leave! That’s prob the only thing she does to help!
The purse situation is astonishing. My cross-body purses hit me at my hip or below. P’s is barely below her boobs! Granted, I’m only five feet tall, but isn’t she on the short side, as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
They accused the public school system of warehousing Abbie. What they did was worse. They failed to provide her with a calm, consistent home environment that worked with any school or professional so that she could maximize her potential.
EXACTLY! That’s what I’ve been saying for a while as well.
School system-
-Warehouses Abbie because they don’t want to deal with her (just go to your room)
-Sees her as hopeless , so don’t bother trying to teach her new things..(Donut.. the last word she learned to sign. Years ago)
-Just do the bare minimum for her (just use diapers, screw potty training, we gotta go do all the THINGS and it’s too hard to teach her on the go)
-Just letting her regress.. got no time, got too much to do…

Wouldn’t be surprised if they gave her instructions like she’s a “normal kid” just like Asa & Cilla do.:

Instead of just saying “Wipe Table” it’s “ok! Now we’re gonna clean up this table, so take the Lysol brand, lemon scented wipes and proceed to cleanse the table of food crumbs”
Lol I know that’s an exaggeration, but I see them do that all the time. It super confuses her.

They accused the public school system of warehousing Abbie. What they did was worse. They failed to provide her with a calm, consistent home environment that worked with any school or professional so that she could maximize her potential.

Nothing can make up for that.
Well, something can make up from that..
And it’s something even the school couldn’t do…

And that’s keep her niiiice and doped up! Maybe give her the Risperdol and sleeping meds a liiiittle earlier than normal? Just an itsy bit? Just a tiiiny bit sedated?

Unfortunately for Ass and Pig, Abbie has a stim that she exclusively does after taking the sleep meds..

So when she’s doing the itsy bitsy spider at lunch time..
Just saying.
I ain’t accusing nothing..:
Just… saying…

Happy Birthday, fellow Cancerian, mine was yesterday🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳

THANK YOU! Happy birthday! Cancers are the beeeeest. We got a great motherly instinct, extremely empathetic and are crazy as f*ck!!!
🤪😜🤪😜😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I follow the Wee family and other then one incident I think they are good parents to Braylee. She is thriving and maturing so much. They work with her a lot , follow up with school things and work on worksheets. They respond if you ask a question and aren’t ignorant like the crappy “ parents” Abbie has.
The car seat thing wasn't any worse then when Asshole was describing the feelings she gets when she lays on the floor like a pretzel and does her "squeezes".

• Haha
  • Sick

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
There are no beaches in south dakota.

They camped the same spot last year. I think they like it because they aren't parked as close to others. P probably thinks it is roughing it. Likely it is all Ass idea.
There are no ocean are beaches in South Dakota, but there are beaches https://www.tripping.com/guides/best-beaches-in-south-dakota. They've only done one trip that Abbie seemed to have enjoyed so far and that was being with her Grandparents. The deathtrap they are in right now is only enjoyed by Dickdo. I just don't understand the attraction to it when 2/3 of them plus the dogs don't enjoy it. Poor Maverick and Sandy were relegated to the tin can!

• Sad
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Great idea, Piglet! Make a video for Insta where your disgusting ass has food in her mouth while talking. She is nothing dainty or southern bell. If anything, she is southern white trash. Gosh, she is so disgusting and animal like.
Screenshot_20220712-085342_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
This is my ad after the fatty liver ad: Too many pies (cheese, bacon, ham etc) gives you a fatty liver, so Go#gle ads decides pies are a better option!🤦🏼‍♀️😉😂

• Haha

mousepanda8

VIP Member
Do they know what one of those is 😂! No wonder they are so obese with the diet they have.. fat on fat for brekkie, sugary snacks and alcoholic drinks at 9:30, 9:50, 10.05 and every other 20 or so mins. Large fast food lunch, more snacks and a great big dinner which could feed 7 and then more snacks.

does anyone remember the extreme weight loss show with Chris Powel. He had some extreme fatties on the show and most managed to slim down with willpower and lots of exercise . I think even he would have a extreme challenge with miss piggy 🐷

Thank you for identifying the orange slop. How can anyone eat a consistant diet of heavy and greasy food, especially for breakfast! It's the summer, and tons of fresh fruit is available. A breakfast of strawberries and yogurt is so refreshing and filling. Their bodies would likely go into some sort of shock if a fresh fruit or vegetable slid down their gullets.

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
We never seen Asa really purchase the gun either. It very well could be registered in Priscilla’s name, like everything else…
I always thought that it was funny that they didn’t use his military benefits for medical and help. The military has a section of policy, just for kids with medical needs and/or on the Autism Spectrum, to get certain benefits. They wouldn’t have had to wait years to get help.
I always have suspected that he was dishonorably discharged from the military..
In Fla. a gun itself doesn't have to be registered. Supposed to be licensed to own tho. Bet he's not.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Abbie is off the chain in the latest vlog. I think she is bored silly. I’ve been to the Badlands several times as well as Wall. The camping spot looks a little dangerous/steep. It is truly a lovely area though.

• Heart
  • Sick

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Omg that pinky toe. I knocked a large glass mug off the counter and landed directly (and only) on my baby toe and broke it. I couldn't even wear shoes comfortably. Even after a year still hurt.
I broke my 2nd toe by dropping my Iphone on it a few years ago. Hurt like hell when it happened. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Sad

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I think it was bothering him though how well Braylee was doing and the stark contrast between her and Abbie as far as independence..after all Asshat fancies himself the "autism expert". I do think the Wee's do a much better job with Braylee then they do with Abbie...outside of that one incident they posted a while back...the car seat incident..which I didn't see..thankfully.
Even though I didn’t see car seat-gate, it still taints my opinion of them. However, they seem much better overall than A&P.

#anon2022

Chatty Member
That was absolutely dreadful. For me, that is when child services needed to be called. They had a sick child who would be dehydrated from vomiting, lying, helplessly, in the hot Florida sun. At the very least, they should have set up a comfortable bed situation under the outdoor ceiling fans in the sitting area to keep her comfortable. Ideally, she should have been inside, with the A/C set to a comfortable temperature with at least one parent...not Isaiah....tending to Abbie's need. That was such negligence that I hope that Tattlers did report and there was a home visit that the disgusting "parents" were too ashamed to share and rant about..
Not to mention the pinching, we all have seen videos of P pinching her, what is happening off camera!

• Sad
  • Angry

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
Yea, Asa changed so many stories on the service dog (the first company and then the second), that who only knows what the actual truth is…
I also couldn’t see emotional regulation even being a skill that Maverick could be trained in, for Abbie. Abbie rarely would even get close to Maverick, so how would he even get to her, to allow to be petted (also, any dog can almost be trained in that). When you are talking emotional regulation, it is usually to keep the person save, by distracting and blocking the ability for them to hurt themselves. I could maybe see them trying to get Maverick to block Abbie from biting herself but again, it has to be worked on and Abbie has to be receptive to the help. Just like the eloping. Maverick isn’t going to be able to stop it completely, if the other person isn’t receptive to stop. Kids on the spectrum, even 30lbs, can have huge Hulk strength and drag a 60lb dog down the street.
Personally, I was totally pissed off! We have been needing a service dog for 2 of our kids (per our doctors). We tried the prison camp route and it went really bad (organization failed to tell us dog never lived in a house, around kids, and failed diabetes school because it wrecked the diabetes trainers house) and we had to turn the dog back in. We have tried other organizations and been told a $15-25k donation is required to get one and we don’t know a lot of people or companies willing to donate even a portion of funds. GoFundMe’s don’t go far either. I don’t see how some can get funded in 2-3 days.
I'm sorry to hear about that. In the UK we can't get emotional support or support dogs for mental health. When I hear about people like Assa, and how you could do with a Mav for your son, and knowing this is probably why the government doesn't do it here it makes me sad.

• Sad

Gmarie1988

At the campfires, you never see Abbie being allowed to eat a s’more all by herself. She is given little bites. Or she is often spoon fed ice cream. They’re outside. Dress her in an old t-shirt and shorts. Have a washcloth or wet paper towels available. Give her the whole s’more and let her tear into it.
I'm telling everyone give it a YEAR and they will have her in a home. With every excuse as to why its best for her.

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Good lord. That is barely a walk. My friends and I (who are not in any real shape) walk 3-4 miles on our journeys. We go everywhere. Uphill, downhill, on trails, on sidewalks, etc. We enjoy the hell out of it.
Yeah, 1.6 miles is really nothing. I used to walk that on my lunch break and I’m in my 50’s. At 40 it should be a breeze.

• Heart