Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!
So much this…
I remember that day.. I can’t imagine wanting to be outside in summer Florida weather when you’re sick

and that pool thing really pisses me off. Abbie absolutely loved swimming so much she would sneak to jump in. She was in pools as much as possible… but it’s just a coincidence that the severally autistic ID girl with extreme sensory problems, just happens to hate swimming after that cold night they teased her to jump in…
(Every time she would try Asa would run after her, but he made no attempt this ONE time and actually egged her on the that cold night cause he knew she would react and it would be great content)

THEN during summer, when she no longer wanted to swim, he THROWS HER IN THE POOL! No, it’s not physical abuse, but it sure as hell mental abuse.

“Oh she’s fine, she just needs to get in… she loved the pool before , so she must still love it!” That thought is fine for a neurotypical child.. but not one with very VERY intense sensory issues.

The mind is a very powerful thing, it CAN control how we feel physically in our body. Espically someone with delay.. I wouldn’t be surprised if she “feels the uncomfortable cold” all the time now.

The ONLY time you see her swim now is clips he gets real quick, cause she’s always heading towards getting out or being actually held or pull in.

(watch, in two days we’ll get a video of her swimming and he’ll go on about how much she loves it, just to prove us wrong. Calling it now)
Obviously when they pushed her in the pool, it became a negative thing and now clearly, she remembers that and it's an issue for her. These parents should not have kids of any sort and especially a special needs child, they really have no idea. It breaks my heart for this darling young lady that she doesn't have the best life she could have had with different parents, with all the money she has made for them. It's all about them and "" all the things"" !☹

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Cindy has all the hallmarks of severe poly-cystic ovary syndrome. It can be a debilitating condition. There isn't a ton she can do about her appearance beyond painful hair removal treatments that generally have to be repeated.

Her behavior online is mockworthy but mocking a medical condition is......y'know. Not great.
Absolutely agree

Thank you so much for informing me. I have no intention of making fun of her looks. Espically with a medical condition. I just wanted a lil background .

I really appreciate you telling me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This website describes each of the trails at the Devil’s Tower National Monument in Wyoming, USA: https://www.nps.gov/deto/planyourvisit/hiking.htm#less-traveled-trails. None of the trails are described as 1.6 miles long. They had talked about taking a trail that was less rugged and had benches. That looks like it would be the Tower Trail. Surprised Big P didn’t want to take the much shorter South Side Trail as it goes through a prairie dog habitat. I hope she picked up a badge and some blisters to go with her broken nails. Such a whiner!
There is also the 1.5-mile Amphitheater Circuit which includes sections of a few different trails (including part of the prairie dog habitat), and is listed under the section for people who are only visiting for an hour. Of course these witches wouldn't take one of the trails listed for people visiting for the day or even half a day...they're just making a quick stop for some content before they duck off back to their tin can and their next enormous meal. Such a bleeping waste of a vacation. I'm not even a big hiker, I like a flat trail and/or a bike ride...but if I were in their (ugly, wasteful, un-broken-in) shoes I would definitely make a day of it. Pack some snacks, stop to lounge in the sun and enjoy the view every mile or so...even when you're unfit there are ways to make it work.

Reactions: 21
Lounging in the tub catching up on the nonsense. Just finished the vlog where Mav rolls in cow tit. Probably made him feel like he was at home.
🫣
Same vlog where Ab and Pig try out hiking shoes…to walk road at the camp spot. Lol.
Question: Y’all think Pig puts on her own socks and is able to tie her shoes? She always wears flippers (flip flops) 😜 or Hey Dumbs. I figured that was partially due to her not being able to reach her hooves. When they filmed that part, her walking shoes were already wedged on. Curiosity has snatched the cat.
😻🤔😻
🤣🤣
I bet $1000 Ass put her shoes on and tied her laces....there is no way she would have reached!

• Haha
  • Heart
🥳. Mine is tomorrow, and I thank you for the birthday wish. I’ll be 65…gulp! Being bombarded with Medicare junk mail. Ugh! Thank God my hubby is still working with good insurance for us. (He’s a year older than I am). With all of our birthdays this month, we should have a big party “in the corner” with clean cushions & cocktails!!! 🎉🥳🍾🥰. Love you guys! 💖
Happy Birthday! Add me to the list my birthday was the 7th! Sooo many of us’

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sick of Asa saying Abbie has good communication. She doesn't. If Asa and P were to kick the bucket, Abbie does NOT have the communication to be even a little bit successful communicating with someone that hasn't been around her. Why do they continue to not work with her? What happened to Abbie's big routine they were going to get in place so when they got back she would be more ready for this new teacher? How hard is it for them to use her device when speaking to her, and have her use it to speak back to them, or use sign that way? SOMETHING! They brought that laminating machine, but we haven't seen anything different than they do at home on this trip. What I see with A and P is extreme mental illness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sick of Asa saying Abbie has good communication. She doesn't. If Asa and P were to kick the bucket, Abbie does NOT have the communication to be even a little bit successful communicating with someone that hasn't been around her. Why do they continue to not work with her? What happened to Abbie's big routine they were going to get in place so when they got back she would be more ready for this new teacher? How hard is it for them to use her device when speaking to her, and have her use it to speak back to them, or use sign that way? SOMETHING! They brought that laminating machine, but we haven't seen anything different than they do at home on this trip. What I see with A and P is extreme mental illness.
She can't communicate very well and they purposefully limit what she can say. She can't say yes and no on her ipad. If they want Abbie to have good communication they need to teach her words other than fast food restaurants and golf cart ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I been with my husband 16 years. If i had WLS and he started noticing me gaining it back and eating wrong, i know for a fact he would give me a reality check. It seems like Asa is just feeding into everything and turning her into morbidly obese where eventually she will become immobile. If my husband had to get on his knees to tie my shoes cuz im too fat, that would be a turning point for me in my life. P is stupid. Its not bleeping cute. Shes going to die and Asa will inherit her scam money

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else notice that on the actual hike (or 1.6 mile walk, which is seriously not THAT much, I have walked way more than that at a theme park in one day), Abbie was back in the slides purchased in Chicago, when A&P forgot to look and see she was barefooted before driving into the city??
I would put money on it that Priscilla was wearing flip flops or her Hey Dude shoes… No way she was putting hiking shoes back on.
I guess the “hiking content” didn’t go over very well… Of course, it would have been the best for Abbie and Priscilla to both get out and moving though…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How the hell did she break 2 nailsxwalking. Was she crawling on all 4s?
Walking is hard, guyth.

(I tripped on a flagstone I had just put down and broke my arm. It didn’t hurt at all. My husband convinced me that we should maybe go to the ER when I couldn’t lift anything with that arm. I’ve also walked on a broken ankle, which sorta hurt. Broke my pinky toe this year and the pain was excruciating.)

🤣🤣
I bet $1000 Ass put her shoes on and tied her laces....there is no way she would have reached!
I bet a million they never wear those shoes again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Anyone else notice that on the actual hike (or 1.6 mile walk, which is seriously not THAT much, I have walked way more than that at a theme park in one day), Abbie was back in the slides purchased in Chicago, when A&P forgot to look and see she was barefooted before driving into the city??
I would put money on it that Priscilla was wearing flip flops or her Hey Dude shoes… No way she was putting hiking shoes back on.
I guess the “hiking content” didn’t go over very well… Of course, it would have been the best for Abbie and Priscilla to both get out and moving though…
I wouldn't call what they were doing "hiking"..I would call it a stroll. Those cheap slides that Abbie was wearing from Walgreen... seems like you could easily get blisters without socks.. I know they didn't go far..but still.

I'm sure those hiking boots/shoes were expensive and will be just like the Peloton.. never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Walking is hard, guyth.

Broke my pinky toe this year and the pain was excruciating
Omg that pinky toe. I knocked a large glass mug off the counter and landed directly (and only) on my baby toe and broke it. I couldn't even wear shoes comfortably. Even after a year still hurt.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
🎶Good Morning to You Guyth!🎶
Hope you all have a fabulous day. All smiles and no broken limbs and/or appendages. 😘
HOO HOO!😆
5CC3F737-2A8F-4609-9CF7-1396D31DE14D.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ya know a person could almost feel sorry for Ass (not me but sure a person somewhere could.) I think he would be WAY more active without P. He actually enjoys the outdoors and doing things. But he can't unless he takes Abbie with him. Which means he can't really do anything or truly enjoy it. P can't and won't handle Ab on her own. Of course SHE can be gone drinking and oartying it up for days "for work." Or spending money with her mom or fake friends all day. Whatever she wants. And Ass has to be the house witch. I don't blame him staying up all night after Abigail goes to bed. It's the only break from being on duty he gets.

And gods forbid he does manage to get away. P is calling him constantly... bitching, crying, being emotionally manipulative/abusive. Guaranteed when Ass gets back he gets to deal with Ps bullshit ×10 and "owes her big."

And just like the nonhike if P goes along with ANYTHING Ass enjoys it is all drama and overacting which lasts for days after.

It's one of those situations that if/when they split up (or Abby starts a real program or facility) Ass would drop weight fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love when she complained about having to get up .. like, one hour earlier than she normally does to get her to school.

I have always gotten the vibe from Cilla that she doesn’t appreciate Jack Sh!t
I TOTALLY get that autism parents are always exhausted. Especially with someone with as severe a condition as Abbie .. it’s not the tiredness. It’s just an overall air of “taking things for granted”.. if she’s not out buying THE THINGS, she’s bored.. or grumpy.. unappreciative

Outside of Abbie’s condition, (which hurts Abbie more than anyone) Cilla has a dream life.. (I mean, in my dream I’m married to Keanu Reeves but, whatever)… how long is this trip? Like how much is this trip costing .. then you go home to a huge ass house with in-ground pool…

It’s like what we’re all saying about how they aren’t taking in anything they are doing. Yeah, they like the view of where they park their asses.. but it’s like they were ready to be done with it , before it ever began (mostly her).

Im out of work with a broken arm, my apartment is LITERALLY the size of their living room and I can’t pay my $400 electricity bill… and she’s got an attitude about having to go back into a store for a pack of cards and Diet Coke. Yeah, Asa would get on my nerves too.. and yeah, I know I’m looking jealous as f*ck over here.. I’m just saying, she complains so much and the only time I really see her smile is when she’s shopping..

she looks physically, mentally and, hell, spiritually happier looking at a blouse than a kiss from her daughter…
View attachment 1409840

Sorry for the double post but wanted to post these. Hehe
View attachment 1409848
View attachment 1409849
I find, with a high needs child, you run on adrenaline all the time. Because you want what's best for them to live their best lives, no matter what. I don't understand this woman with her child😥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ya know a person could almost feel sorry for Ass (not me but sure a person somewhere could.) I think he would be WAY more active without P. He actually enjoys the outdoors and doing things. But he can't unless he takes Abbie with him. Which means he can't really do anything or truly enjoy it. P can't and won't handle Ab on her own. Of course SHE can be gone drinking and oartying it up for days "for work." Or spending money with her mom or fake friends all day. Whatever she wants. And Ass has to be the house witch. I don't blame him staying up all night after Abigail goes to bed. It's the only break from being on duty he gets.

And gods forbid he does manage to get away. P is calling him constantly... bitching, crying, being emotionally manipulative/abusive. Guaranteed when Ass gets back he gets to deal with Ps bullshit ×10 and "owes her big."

And just like the nonhike if P goes along with ANYTHING Ass enjoys it is all drama and overacting which lasts for days after.

It's one of those situations that if/when they split up (or Abby starts a real program or facility) Ass would drop weight fast.
I imagine there is or would be a great deal of passive aggressive guilt tripping from her ass when he does choose things like biking and hiking.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Great idea, Piglet! Make a video for Insta where your disgusting ass has food in her mouth while talking. She is nothing dainty or southern bell. If anything, she is southern white trash. Gosh, she is so disgusting and animal like.
Screenshot_20220712-085342_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.