Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Vegan" sounds better than plastic and synthetic fibers. Things can be both vegan and crap.

The thing is, doctors, teachers, therapists, etc could have been informing A and P of their concerns. But unless there's some $$$ to be made by addressing them, we'll never hear about those issues from A and P.
Let's not forget gluten free 🤣🤪

Reactions: 7
78F3C3F8-15D3-4D6A-9CE0-675610F61375.jpeg

Asshat, please go shopping with your wife and inform her that shirts should not cut off her arm fat like this!! She is literally stretching that shirt to all its might and the shirt is loosing…

LOL!!! Oh my goodness!!! Don’t blame something left in the washer by someone else, Asa. We know y’all don’t check pockets and things get washed. Remember the red lipstick on the last traveling road show.. Whatever it was, hopefully it took out that yellow dress..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kudos to whomever used that washer before them and left them a present to stain half their laundry. They said their clothes were stained brown. Something to make you go Hmmmmm. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A couple of years ago, my kiddo requested to go to Toys R Us completely unprompted on his AAC. We had a little discussion about maybe going to Walmart or another closer store instead. Nope. This kid wanted Toys R Us. So, we got in the car and drove to Toys R Us. No tit, the kid walked in, went right to where the inflatable pools were and picked one up. I asked him if he wanted to look around for anything else. Nope. He wanted to go straight to the cashier and take his prized purchase home (we used birthday money he had left over). I was so bleeping proud of him for initiating this all on his own. I still am. Take time out of your day and take her to Daily's.

I have no doubt these two are just exhausted by this point. It's a lot to look after these kiddos. It's why after about 5 years of home education, we were ALL ready to be back in school. We never had as much respite as these two had. Ever. None of my other friends in Florida had either.
That was a lovely story. Thanks for telling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Kudos to whomever used that washer before them and left them a present to stain half their laundry. They said their clothes were stained brown. Something to make you go Hmmmmm. LOL
I think it was one of Priscilla’s compact makeup. I don’t for one second believe something else was left in the washer. Heck, I use to use a laundry mat when my girls were little and the first thing that I did, was check the washer and dryer, before putting anything into them, just in case someone left surprises behind.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1417865
Asshat, please go shopping with your wife and inform her that shirts should not cut off her arm fat like this!! She is literally stretching that shirt to all its might and the shirt is loosing…

LOL!!! Oh my goodness!!! Don’t blame something left in the washer by someone else, Asa. We know y’all don’t check pockets and things get washed. Remember the red lipstick on the last traveling road show.. Whatever it was, hopefully it took out that yellow dress..
Wonder how much they made the laundry pay them for replacing the clothes that were were stained from Pigsweats colormatch palate she forgot was in the pile of stinky clothes. No way in hell did they walk out if there empty handed. No way.

Reactions: 12
Here is today's video
People aren't used to "seeing someone on the spectrum in public". in Billings..... what an idiot...Abbie is feral and mostly ID.... the spectrum is so diverse you could be seeing people "on the spectrum"... and not even know it... it could be anybody.... he is such an idiot!!

Also.. the fish bubble stim...ugh.. I had to put it on mute right there. I thought she was still doing it and he was editing it out.

I think it was one of Priscilla’s compact makeup. I don’t for one second believe something else was left in the washer. Heck, I use to use a laundry mat when my girls were little and the first thing that I did, was check the washer and dryer, before putting anything into them, just in case someone left surprises behind.
Or one of Abbie's used pull ups..:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Guyth. Sorry. Long day. New Thread...we have a tie.
An Idea. A tie break.
React to this post..
🤣 For @pixelfox suggestion
❤ For @Cardinal Rule suggestion
Will come back in 30 min to make the new thread based on reactions to this post.
All good?
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 6.26.53 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Funny they didn't take the back pack with them they could have put water in there. What if they would have got stranded or lost being as stupid as they are, lol.
They don’t ever seemed to be prepared for anything. They couldn’t even remember Abbie’s shoes last time. Makes no sense.

Funny they didn't take the back pack with them they could have put water in there. What if they would have got stranded or lost being as stupid as they are, lol.
They don’t ever seemed to be prepared for anything. They couldn’t even remember Abbie’s shoes last time. Makes no sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They couldnt they find a nice smooth path so Abbie wouldnt have to have to be uncomfortable on all those uneven steps?
They could have but it’s no fun to the humpers if Abbie isn’t moaning and crying. It’s becoming so disgusting I literally can’t watch it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.