Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, big and tough—- a bullet wouldn’t penetrate to any vital organs and she could just sit on any ne’er do well that accosted her. What a flippant answer she gave to someone who seemed to be very well intentioned in writing a caution. They apparently think they are indestructible. Sad for Abbie.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Greasy hair, splotchy skin, swollen face and eyes. TAKE A DAMN SHOWER! But those gaudy earrings - that helps! :ROFLMAO: :sick:
It’s like more and more her fat doesn’t know where else to go so she’s starting to get weird indents and bulges where there shouldn’t be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big p and asshat have a bedroom in the camper. So why the hell does she do her lives in Abby’s room? Especially when she’s in there

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why didn't they just leave the dogs at home? All the dogs get to see is either the inside of the truck, or camper, and maybe a walk around the campgrounds once a day. Leave them at home. Have a neighbor take care of the animals while you are gone, or have Jr take care of them until he joins you. Who's going to clean out Nala's litter box or feed the fish after Jr leaves? They could have left him the money to board the dogs for the last bit of the vacation.

Reactions: 21
New video
The best part of the vlog was noticing that Cilldebeast's hooves are a mess! The Lee press ons are all falling off and she has random ones that are left on. She must be hating this get away. At least she has deep dish pizza to look forward to even though she daintily mumbeled that pizza isn't her favorite 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Asa tells P that Abbie has a stye again and her response is that they usually go away quick. Luckily, I’ve only had a few in my lifetime but they hurt and are irritating. If she gets them all the time I’m sure it’s because her hands rarely get washed and she constantly rubs her eyes. You know her hands are full of bacteria. Poor Abbie.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
CillaMe’s make-up and “what hairdo do I wear in Chicago” Live: Ugh. Couldn’t watch the whole thing after she said, “We have discovered that we are terrible at getting up and going.” AssA had to interrupt and defend their working day and night lifestyle. Her natural fingernails are ghastly! Forty Cure Cream will not correct that disaster. And then AssA’s vlog with Big P’s way too tight patterned shorts and blue t-shirt. Size up, Woman! Size up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
CillaMe’s make-up and “what hairdo do I wear in Chicago” Live: Ugh. Couldn’t watch the whole thing after she said, “We have discovered that we are terrible at getting up and going.” AssA had to interrupt and defend their working day and night lifestyle. Her natural fingernails are ghastly! Forty Cure Cream will not correct that disaster. And then AssA’s vlog with Big P’s way too tight patterned shorts and blue t-shirt. Size up, Woman! Size up!
She is definitely sizing up!!! Oh…wait… you meant in her clothes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
“Something for the bucket list later in life.” Assa said about thing Prig wanted to do.
FORESHADOWING, much?? To a time when they won’t have Abbie with them??

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I always forget the vlog right after I watch it because it’s so unmemorable - even when I wanted to comment…

P looking desperate in that last photo trying to meet her goals.
We know damn well what goal she doesn’t meet she will pay for herself and POOF! Goal met!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Hey all, just checking in, been a tough week.
Just wanted to call BS on Asa, and his claim that Abbie doesn't let, or like people on her. P chimes in that Abbie is not a snuggler.
If this is true, how about keeping Summer and your adult son from laying all over her. 👍👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They just keep getting bigger and bigger.

1656638384692.png

Can't leave the cheeze it's behind.

1656638520548.png

She can barely turn around easily. And she's clearly out of breath.

1656638847472.png
1656638945605.png

Gross.

1656638655330.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
1656642783284.png

1656643084319.png

Wow this game is popular lately. Umm my answer? Cilla makes too much rice. You'd think ol' Vere here would just have given up a few vlogs ago.

1656642904335.png

1656642935567.png

What vlogs are they watching?

1656643044665.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
she has to be so uncomfortable in these shorts,and most other things she wears.Even her mother looks better in most clothes.She is such a narcistic person that she doesn't care what we all think about her wardrobe fails...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.