Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sparkly cattle tag earrings tonight!

Seeing Abbie slam her head against the seat was indeed alarming. I feel like she was acting out the feeling of being so goddamn’d bored that you want to slam your head against a wall. Glad Asshat didn’t let her continue doing it.

I feel so bad for Abbie on this stupid “vacation”. I know we’ve said it before, but it’s still true. There is NOTHING for her to do. Nothing aside from maybe watching youtube vids on her ipad. I guess A&P figure that’s enough. She needs some big stuffed toys to cuddle, she needs some fidget toys (not the clothespins on the basket thing), she needs some sensory stuff, maybe a chewy or two, she needs some activities geared towards HER along the trip! She needs her sensory needs met every day regardless, but even more so on this RV trip. I’d have liked for her to stay with the grandparents, too. But, the reality is Abbie requires a very significant amount of care. She’s a lot to handle, that’s asking a lot of two people who don’t usually take care of someone like Abbie.

They were making a Target run – grab some toys for Abbie! For crying out loud!

Oh, and Asshat blames Abbie for them not going to some of the tourist spots because she can only tolerate being in there for a maximum of 20 minutes. So work around it. You're Fathering Autism, right, genius?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing Sweet Girl in the golden t-shirt with her black shorts hiked up too high, brought back memories from another MaAssive trip to a Florida beach in March 2022. She was dressed like Ed Grimley.
View attachment 1379623

The blouse is $62 at Nordstrom.
View attachment 1379633
The largest size is Women’s 24-26. Abbie’s money wasted.
View attachment 1379638
So a 24/26 is too small for her. Didn't she say she was a size 18 top? And there's no way I'd pay $62.00 for that. $24.00 maybe but not $64.00.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Pig is now out of breath just simply sitting in the passenger seat and talking. Look at her rapid breathing around the 1:30-1:45 mark. Someone guzzled down some food before getting loaded back in the truck.🐷

Damn. That shirt is several sizes too small for P. Did it fit when they left home? 🤦‍♀️
Likely better than it fits now. 😂 I agree, it is not a flattering top. What is the draw to these poor shirts with the shoulders cut out of them? Are they meant to break things up a little? That way she won’t look like she is wearing a blue tablecloth? Or is she trying to look thexy? I just don’t get it!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sparkly cattle tag earrings tonight!

Seeing Abbie slam her head against the seat was indeed alarming. I feel like she was acting out the feeling of being so goddamn’d bored that you want to slam your head against a wall. Glad Asshat didn’t let her continue doing it.

I feel so bad for Abbie on this stupid “vacation”. I know we’ve said it before, but it’s still true. There is NOTHING for her to do. Nothing aside from maybe watching youtube vids on her ipad. I guess A&P figure that’s enough. She needs some big stuffed toys to cuddle, she needs some fidget toys (not the clothespins on the basket thing), she needs some sensory stuff, maybe a chewy or two, she needs some activities geared towards HER along the trip! She needs her sensory needs met every day regardless, but even more so on this RV trip. I’d have liked for her to stay with the grandparents, too. But, the reality is Abbie requires a very significant amount of care. She’s a lot to handle, that’s asking a lot of two people who don’t usually take care of someone like Abbie.

They were making a Target run – grab some toys for Abbie! For crying out loud!

Oh, and Asshat blames Abbie for them not going to some of the tourist spots because she can only tolerate being in there for a maximum of 20 minutes. So work around it. You're Fathering Autism, right, genius?
Definitely some chewy's. Poor Abbie was using her iPad case to bite on. These parents need some awareness.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
WTF is she wearing? It doesn't even cover her properly. And where was Abbie?
Scroll through the pictures. She is in 3 of them.
And that cold shoulder blouse she is wearing is not meant to be worn with a dirty bra with buckles for adjusting on the straps. She is such a stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh gosh, her shirts are getting worse by the day. Then, you look at what they are dressing Abbie in and that is even worse.
I thought for a second that they already ran out of toilet paper and was questioning how?? Then looked at it closer and it was paper towels.. 😂
Isaiah, you need a new look dude. The resemblance between you and Crystal is almost getting scary…
3D689016-FA7F-4D3B-B38E-16F087C8D5DC.jpeg
F9A85D12-E2E4-46B3-BCB8-3215B7517464.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So...what the hell is happening to tho thexy thilla thirt?
Why is one sleeve missing?
Screenshot_20220629-222124-225.png

Whale, whatever it is Felbow is NOT happy
Screenshot_20220629-215056~2.png

@WowMeowMeowWow you crack me up!
Your a true inspirational creative genius!
Screenshot_20220629-220832-514.png

Screenshot_20220629-221559-773.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey guys!
Had to take my monthly sabbatical from the Massives for my mental health.
I’m out of work with a broken arm and Bills are piling hard.
So since I have a $500 electric bill and worried I’m about to be shut off.. the very last thing I need is to watch a bunch of people who got rich off of scams, take their fat asses all over America while I’m eating Raman..

ANYWHO…

Can someone tell me why Isiagah isn’t with them? He’s not in school is he? Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What would I do without my dear fellow Tattlers? Thank you for all the wisdom, and especially the laughs. ❤😍

• Heart
Hey guys!
Had to take my monthly sabbatical from the Massives for my mental health.
I’m out of work with a broken arm and Bills are piling hard.
So since I have a $500 electric bill and worried I’m about to be shut off.. the very last thing I need is to watch a bunch of people who got rich off of scams, take their fat asses all over America while I’m eating Raman..

ANYWHO…

Can someone tell me why Isiagah isn’t with them? He’s not in school is he? Thanks!
I’m so sorry for your broken arm.. I totally get it though! I was just in the hospital the other night for severe migraines and the hospital was already asking for payment before I left $500 visit, and that didn’t cover labs done. I am not looking forward to that bill and the medicine he prescribed was $100… This is all with insurance. I told Hubby that we are scrounging for the next few months and paying what we can and I will do without medicine. We have to keep the lights on and pay the rent, as we can’t be homeless with 4 kids…

Back to the Maass’, Isaiah is having to do an internship this summer. It is 6 weeks long. He is about 3-4 weeks in. But, once it is complete, there is plans for him to meet them on the road. He just cannot take a break during the internship and he had to get it completed before going back to ASU. Of course, apparently in Isaiah fashion, he didn’t complete the correct forms and got behind even 2-3 weeks, because he had to get new forms and signatures done. He choose to come home, to do his internship in Jacksonville, instead of using the recommendations of the school, so then the paperwork is a jumbled mess for him and he then tries to blame his professors and school 🤦🏼‍♀️… So, this put him father behind on being able to join them quickly but A&P did remind him that they would see him in a few short weeks…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm afraid, and I may be unpopular for this, but that reaction says a lot to me about America. Thank God we dont have readily available firearms here in the UK.
Grandpa was making a dumb joke, as usual. He’s as socially awkward as the rest of them

Seeing Sweet Girl in the golden t-shirt with her black shorts hiked up too high, brought back memories from another MaAssive trip to a Florida beach in March 2022. She was dressed like Ed Grimley.
View attachment 1379623

View attachment 1379633
View attachment 1379638
Her hammock upper arm has eaten the sleeve of that shirt. That cannot be the least bit comfortable

• Haha
I’m so sorry for your broken arm.. I totally get it though! I was just in the hospital the other night for severe migraines and the hospital was already asking for payment before I left $500 visit, and that didn’t cover labs done. I am not looking forward to that bill and the medicine he prescribed was $100… This is all with insurance. I told Hubby that we are scrounging for the next few months and paying what we can and I will do without medicine. We have to keep the lights on and pay the rent, as we can’t be homeless with 4 kids…

Back to the Maass’, Isaiah is having to do an internship this summer. It is 6 weeks long. He is about 3-4 weeks in. But, once it is complete, there is plans for him to meet them on the road. He just cannot take a break during the internship and he had to get it completed before going back to ASU. Of course, apparently in Isaiah fashion, he didn’t complete the correct forms and got behind even 2-3 weeks, because he had to get new forms and signatures done. He choose to come home, to do his internship in Jacksonville, instead of using the recommendations of the school, so then the paperwork is a jumbled mess for him and he then tries to blame his professors and school 🤦🏼‍♀️… So, this put him father behind on being able to join them quickly but A&P did remind him that they would see him in a few short weeks…
Ugh, I’m sorry to hear that. Of course I don’t know your situation, but I hate you can’t get your meds.
If you’re interested, I bet the hospital will accept payments, all the way broken thru 6 mo. I owe thousands and pay just $5 a month, and it keeps them off my back and keep it from going to collections .
Also, the pharmacy may have a discount card they can use for you.
Anyways, not trying to get up in your business. I used to work in the pharmacy and my job was customer calls to remind them to get their meds and it always broke my heart when people couldn’t afford it… hope you feel better!!

[

O
View attachment 1379623

View attachment 1379633
View attachment 1379638
OMG I needed this laugh!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ugh, I’m sorry to hear that. Of course I don’t know your situation, but I hate you can’t get your meds.
If you’re interested, I bet the hospital will accept payments, all the way broken thru 6 mo. I owe thousands and pay just $5 a month, and it keeps them off my back and keep it from going to collections .
Also, the pharmacy may have a discount card they can use for you.
Anyways, not trying to get up in your business. I used to work in the pharmacy and my job was customer calls to remind them to get their meds and it always broke my heart when people couldn’t afford it… hope you feel better!!

[

O

OMG I needed this laugh!!!
The only reason a size 24-26 fits her is because of the holes cut out. She'd never be able to fit those ham hicks in it otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.