Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Kaitlin's recent vlog. Boy is she in a pickle. As we know, her lease will shortly be over and she has taken Kaidale out of school and plans to van school him. Kaidale has been done school for about two weeks and the lack of routine has already impacted them. He is now taking his frustration out on the walls and punched holes into them. Kaitlin thinks this is a good thing as he is not self harming or hurting her. This reminded me of Abbie picking away at the RV walls. These children are not going to benefit from a nomadic lifestyle and they need professional assistance beyond what their parents can provide. I actually got anxiety watching the video, why she allows Kaidale to walk along the edge of waterside ledges is astoundingly dangerous.
This isn’t good at all! Kaidale isn’t old enough to be hitting puberty yet. K is in for it, if she doesn’t nip this in the bud right now. Puberty usually adds aggression in, especially if it is seen before hitting that time.
Also, it will be interesting to hear if K is trying to keep his grant for homeschooling. Also, if she had him on waiver services, what address is she using?
A&P at least have Mold Manor for an address to still use. K won’t have that, once the apartment is gone and Florida doesn’t have a non-residency residence, only 2 states do, that I was last aware of, which is Texas and North Dakota. Neither have great services for autism kiddos either but K will need to go there and fill out paperwork soon, to claim new residency within that state, unless someone in Florida is going to allow her to use their address..

But gosh, I am not sure if I am ready to watch Priscilla manhandling a baby pig..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah Hell…Based on the thumbnail, it sounds like Perciller smacked someone. 😜 How udderly ridiculous…sorry..sorry..only kidding.

Hey A&P, I like Pennsylvania too. Now go on and get to Illinois or wherever else you are going and leave my state alone. By the way, it's Lan-kister, not Lan-kaaster. LOL. P's right on one thing though, homemade ice cream is the best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's kinda buried down on the list but, Kaitlyn and Kaidale already have their own thread for those who are interested:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey everyone! I survived my first day back to work since Sept. 8th!!
As P would say- Wooooooowhoooooooo! 😂 😂

I want to know whats wrong with that camper now. Either they are simply too fat for it, or its a piece of junk. Im guessing fat.
I would bet it being the toilet. Whatever it is made it uninhabitable.

Didn't she work at Lowe's? If you were a customer and walked in and she comes barreling at you, what would you ask her to help you with? I can't imagine her exuding any knowledgeable home improvement information, can you? Bit sizes? Aluminum siding? Treated Lumber? And to all you gals with your own Lowe's cc 2 thumbs up!
I think I read or heard she did overnight stocking, but she makes it sound like she was a supervisor of some sort.

It's sad that Abbie just has no inclination to reach out and touch an animal by herself.

1656374358310.png

It looks like she's completely checked out of it.

1656374399243.png

1656374426921.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One of Man Whimsical's cousins (who appears to be a humper) posted on Dipstick Mama Live today telling them about a place to visit in Indiana 😱nooooooo, nooooooooo, nooooooooo, they do not need to come to Indiana! It's bad enough we are only 30 minutes from Chicago...that is too close for comfort! 😱:ROFLMAO:

Hopefully they won't eat at Portillos or the Billy Goat Tavern or visit the bean in Chicago...don't ruin Chicago for the rest of us!🤦‍♀️
I don't think the bean could handle Big P's reflection :unsure:and both restaurants would never be the same if they showed up!o_O:ROFLMAO:😂😂

Here is Dipstick Mama from her live today, repping the beauty world. 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1374919
Ewwww.....that ugly pinky finger.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“We found our place!”

Said while shoving food into a shopping basket. YUP. Sounds about right for them! I was waiting for them to moooooo-ve on from looking at the gorgeous furniture to what they can stuff in their faces. Didn’t have to wait long.

• Haha
Ah Hell…Based on the thumbnail, it sounds like Perciller smacked someone. 😜 How udderly ridiculous…sorry..sorry..only kidding.
I can't believe that she said that she wasn't wearing the right outfit to milk a cow. Who does she think she is, Lisa Douglas 😂 😂
1656375401063.png
1656375420052.png
1656375443196.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I would not be surprised if they put her in a 'residential home' when they return.There is nothing for the Asshole to film, other than a sullen,defiant 17 year old.She is not young and cute anymore and now just appears 'zoned out'.He has lost his 'content' and is just filming random tit,mostly of his horror of a wife....can't see that lasting very long.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Hey A&P, I like Pennsylvania too. Now go on and get to Illinois or wherever else you are going and leave my state alone. By the way, it's Lan-kister, not Lan-kaaster. LOL. P's right on one thing though, homemade ice cream is the best.
As I was reading your post all I could think about was how much my quilting group would absolutely LOVE to come visit and get their hands on some Amish fabric. Our group meets on Tuesdays. Then, I was like wait a minute….WE are having homemade ice cream tomorrow. 😹 🐷Wee Wee🐷
Just call me Kittypotamus…it is going down like Tequila on a Tuesday in Moldy Manor. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you everyone. 🥰🥰
It was a long day, and I am sore, but it was so good to be back!

P's waddle is so pronounced now. She just lumbers side to side. I keep waiting for her to just tip over.
And every time she gets near an animal she starts that crazy giggling, talking like a little girl- she thinks she is so cute.
All those shops, and all they buy is food.
Amish country, and most country settings are indeed beautiful, but that woman acts as if she has never seen a field or a farm, a hillside or grass.
I just cant stand her 😆😆
She's like a weeble wabble but never falls down, but when she does, Asshole edits it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I must say that Mr. and Mrs. Ziffle were loving parents to their boy, Arnold!
The best parents! ❤ Arnold had mad communication skills, and his parents actually paid attention to his wants and needs.🐷
I could watch every single episode…right NOW. 😘 Hugs to you😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reading here today has been a godsend, these 2 clowns give us so much to work with and they just get more stupid every day.
PS My sweet Sadie Nae Nae had surgery earlier and she did just fine. I agreed to extra bloodwork to check all her vital organs,,kidneys, liver, etc. and everything was good. Thank you to all of you for caring about my furbaby. Now come on Asswipe, we want to see Prissass at least once fall down and roll 3 or 4 good rolls. That should be enough for some great gifs. Not enough to hurt her too bad, we know she has plenty of cushioning.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So so many Slimelife Huns are leaving. Either to Modere or Tranont. Both total scammy wellness MLMs. They are saying now how they weren’t making enough money and their commission checks were shrinking. LOL
This is very interesting. Ms. Green Jeans was a Senior Ex Director, the rank P was so desperate to hit last month. (the title was different before though)
She was just a step under Red and Pinky. P was several steps (ranks) under them. The new plan bumped P right up to the top, same ranking as the Rainbow Brites. Now 2 months into this "amazing" new comp plan, she (Green Jeans) quits. Seems this new plan has undercut the former top dogs, and elevated the underdogs.
Red's husband went back to work.
I smell trouble for Big P eventually, something has shifted and the money train is going to derail.
I cant wait!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
P is an anomaly - because of her high personal sales but she still can’t do it on her own. That would require 80k a month in sales. She usually wants to sell between 30 and 40k…. (but anyone can get to the top without a team!). That’s why she needs those women around her. I doubt she will hit that paid as rank again for awhile. They act like they all promoted, but it was P who reaps the benefits. Those women she went camping with seem to be in it for friends, to combat loneliness/depression, poor self esteem etc. so predatory but whatever floats your boat…

She won’t hit it this month or next, and apparently (according to that Sami says woman, Slime holds Palooza in July because it’s the lowest sales month every year. So charge everyone for a cult conference and “fill their cups” so they don’t notice they aren’t making money..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Didn't she work at Lowe's? If you were a customer and walked in and she comes barreling at you, what would you ask her to help you with? I can't imagine her exuding any knowledgeable home improvement information, can you? Bit sizes? Aluminum siding? Treated Lumber? And to all you gals with your own Lowe's cc 2 thumbs up!
I worked at a DIY store, but when I didn't know something I would ask someone and stay with them as they were talking to the customer. I actually ended up learning a lot. I cannot see Pigrillapotomus doing that, using her hands because she could break a nail.

• Heart
  • Haha
I must say that Mr. and Mrs. Ziffle were loving parents to their boy, Arnold!
I just watched the one where Arnold went to Hollywood for a part in a movie. I couldn’t stop laughing! Those shows are still the best!

And back to the FA subject, I think Cilla should make Lisa Douglas’s hotcakes and coffee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.