Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a second there Asshat. Are you saying she can't learn? Then why do you say you're teaching her new words?

View attachment 1368105
hang on there Asa, don’t you smugly reply to people criticising you for not teaching her new words with basically they don’t need to because she has access to all the words. Now suddenly she can’t learn it from just having it available. He’s such a contrary twit that likes an argument.
What a mouthy little fk! I wish someone would uppercut him one day! He’s had that comin for a while!, dunno how those 2 nimrods have gotten away with so much & haven’t had to reap what they sow! They both treat people like tit, even the genuinely concerned or curious people!! (Including the ones who pay their way through life!) I don’t get it! They care about no one but themselves!
Because the block anyone if he can’t smart arse is way out of a comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you even imagine the size these gluttons are going to be when they get home? No exercise, non-stop eating and drinking. At least at home they used a few calories in the pool. They seriously need some kind of intervention. The Pig is very soon going to need a mobility scooter to get around.
And I am sure it will be a top of the line, 1000 lb weight limit scooter. Thank you Abigail Lorrain! You da best!

• Haha
  • Sick
AssA needs a lesson in cultural courtesy. He photographed the faces of an Amish man and child, presumably without their consent from the truck. The humpers are concerned, but some jump to his defense: “You can’t see their faces.” Yes, you can! “He probably asked permission.” No, he didn’t. “They didn’t see him taking a picture.” They’re both looking right at the camera. Even the horses are looking. What a jerk!
D2CB396F-D03E-49B4-8C45-2E875473332D.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
An ex-JSA parent has commented on Josh's last video that he often saw the Pigs camera in hand and, appallingly, that they were treated like celebrities. WTF? He also said the school is so money orientated that they removed their child. Cant quite see what this comment is getting at.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
AssA needs a lesson in cultural courtesy. He photographed the faces of an Amish man and child, presumably without their consent from the truck. The humpers are concerned, but some jump to his defense: “You can’t see their faces.” Yes, you can! “He probably asked permission.” No, he didn’t. “They didn’t see him taking a picture.” They’re both looking right at the camera. Even the horses are looking. What a jerk!
View attachment 1369910
You can see the license plate!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg I can practically hear the forced downplaying in this post. WE’RE HERE FOR ABBIE. JUST FOR ABBIE. I DIDN’T WANT TO COME HERE. THIS DOESN’T INTEREST ME.
Abbie looks ridiculous standing next to these little children.
ETA- She is also wearing two different shirts. Bet playing in the chocolate didnt work out as well as they'd have liked.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My youngest learned a new phrase!
Yesterday they were out in the yard with a couple neighbor kids, I was at my desk by the window overlooking them. Older child likes playing with others, younger likes being in the vicinity but generally searches for bugs or draws alone. This was "weird" according to one of the neighbor kids who doesn't know us very well, and the kid told my child as much.
Now I didn't hear this part go down, but apparently my sweet little child, my precious offspring, looked up after the kid called them weird, smiled, and very clearly said "duck you."

I type the phrase/word a lot, but I don't say it at home, nor anything "stronger" than something like 'tit' because kids repeat stuff. No idea where child learned it, but I can't even be mad about it, y'know?

They should add "duck you" to Abbie's iPad. That would be some good content. :ROFLMAO:
I used to work with a woman that used the F work quite often. One day her 2 year old asked, "Where's my fuckin bottle." Sometimes there is just no other word!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't believe they ever even planned to go for 2 months. He was just trying to make it more interesting. Well once again you failed Asshole. He will come up with little excuses, here and there, to cover his lie and return home. What will it be?
High gas prices?
Isaiah broke a water main riding his one wheel over it
Isaiah broke his one wheel for the 3rd time and Pig has to comfort him and buy a new one. (Buy 2 Pig....you know he is going to break it again)
Isaiah locked himself in the bathroom by accident. Outer Abby lock on door slid down when he was in there and locked him in.
Nala got out and he can't find her anywhere. (Look in the secret room behind the couch).
All Pigs fishies got out and died.

Why do you think they will come home early?
Yes..... I've heard there are diesel shortages starting to happen. Might make it some interesting travels for the Massives. :m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
An ex-JSA parent has commented on Josh's last video that he often saw the Pigs camera in hand and, appallingly, that they were treated like celebrities. WTF? He also said the school is so money orientated that they removed their child. Cant quite see what this comment is getting at.
The maassives probably hoped that fame + money would get them special treatment and the best of everything for sweet girl. They probably aslo hoped that it would make her 'normal' - Clearly something went wrong in this very well thought out master plan :confused:

We know abbie made very little progress recently and something probably happened to piss off the school to the point where the money and fame that the vlog was bringing them wasn't worth it. Since Kayden left at the same time- probably some rule around filming ( ie dont film as privacy of other children and families) and on who is eligible for certain programs and therapies. It sounds horrible but they have limited resources, if certain therapy and regimes don't benefit the child- no point continuing and they can use that time on something actually worthwhile that can benefit them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes..... I've heard there are diesel shortages starting to happen. Might make it some interesting travels for the Massives. :m
Can you imagine the outrage and meltdown Asa's entitled ass would have if they were only allowed xx amt of diesel per stop?!
I mean, forget truckers, who are essential to us all! Hes got a travel vlog dammit! 😂 😂

• Haha
wouldn’t it just be the best if they got stuck in the middle of nowhere with no petrol. Oh how my heart will sing! Pig would have to tend to Abbie because she will absolutely refuse to walk to find petrol. It will be pig’s worst temper tantrum, left with no fast food and no way of escaping Abbie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1369910
We all predicted this. They have no regard for others. This pisses me off so much.

• Angry
  • Heart
hang on there Asa, don’t you smugly reply to people criticising you for not teaching her new words with basically they don’t need to because she has access to all the words. Now suddenly she can’t learn it from just having it available. He’s such a contrary twit that likes an argument.

Because the block anyone if he can’t smart arse is way out of a comment.
He’s dumbassing his way out of them cuz he keeps contradicting himself, one minute it’s this next it’s that,he can’t make up his mind and he gets pissy when called out,they all do

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.