Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year the steps broke and I think they had some leaks... I would think that Massive weight would not go well with an RV.. imagine the RV toilet withstanding that weight..... also the severe rocking that Abbie will do won't help either.. as Abbie is older and also heavier then last year. The whole thing will be a sh..t show. ... I'll have to get my popcorn ready.

Reactions: 21
Asa posted about the same thing a few days ago on the IG travel page. He was making it out that everyone that owns a RV, has experienced having to turn when going through doors..

Someone tried to say it was his shoulders.. Sure, like his stomach doesn’t stick out father and require that turn..

Reactions: 13
Ha! Now AssA knows what daily life is like for Pig. She has been walking sideways through doorways for half her life.

Reactions: 13
Oh that ball made it to the trash I am sure. And Ass overinflated that on purpose.

Reactions: 10
Seems like a busy morning here at Tattle. How about we get the new thread rolling on this beautiful Tuesday?
We have a WINNER!
I will create the new one here in just a bit.

Reactions: 7
I think it funny P is already complaining and talking about hotel rooms.

She doesn't like camping or RVing.... she REALLY doesn't lije traveling with Abbie, or the dog either.

It would be more interesting to see Ass traveling with Isaiah and Abbie alone.

And sad they can't do ANYTHING without alcohol. We know they drink and drive at home I wonder how often they do it on the road.

Reactions: 12
I can't help but laugh at the ecstacy on Dickdo's face and Lurch's quizzical expression on hers

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.