Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like people were requesting ways for her to drown…..

She should of said to P “Can you still barely fit your fat a$$ into a canoe while your husband films you wiping out and unable to get up on your own?”…

Where was she when Amber Heard needed a witness on what make up to use to cover “bruises”. They would have a lot in common..both are delusional liars

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m wondering if she is in assisted living. Sad. She seems like a very nice lady.

Reactions: 19
Looks like that 105 lost found its way to the arms and thighs….105 per extremity 🫣

This would be a great time to have video of his mother and stepfather watching this vlog and get their opinions,especially his step dad who is a PA. Explains a lot of why they seem to keep their distance

Had to log in again, so I realized it is my one year Tattle-versary. Thank you Tattle Family for your warm welcome as I became disillusioned and upset by the family story that began teaching me more about autism and IDD. This has been a great way to learn from some fabulous parents and professionals, while sharing a little stress-relieving razz-ma-tazz!

Stop by the bar for some celebratory cake and a drink or two! With Cardinal gratitude.

Reactions: 41
Daft as it sounds, she could have sun stroke n their solution is more heat and sun.

Reactions: 18
These people really ought to be more careful about what they post! I can't believe they think it's acceptable to post about keeping their child outside in the heat when they are ill and clearly have a temperature. If that's not bad enough instead of caring for your child and making sure she is comfortable they film themselves doing 'sick tricks'. They have the common sense and maturity of a 5 year old. It was so sad seeing Abbie so poorly and the maassholes not giving a single shit.

On a side note, I'm totally up for Big P to make a fool of herself flopping into the pool in different ways (I pissed myself laughing!) just maybe don't do it when you should be being a mother. The woman can barely move. How is she not embarrassed by the whole thing? The chub rub on those legs has got to hurt.

Reactions: 28
I looked on the kind of hysterical laughing Abbie was doing a few vlogs ago. One of the causes could be exhaustion, maybe caused by her upcoming illness.

Reactions: 18
I looked on the kind of hysterical laughing Abbie was doing a few vlogs ago. One of the causes could be exhaustion, maybe caused by her upcoming illness.
I don't think the hysterical laughter means what Asshat and P try to play it off as for the HUMPERS...like she is having the best time. I agree.. I think she is overly tired, hurting, overly stimulated... and most likely a meltdown is coming soon.

Reactions: 24
During her brief Memorial Day Live (or video), Big P left her office and hobbled through the house with a limp. Watching her take those three steps was horrible. She definitely pulled “all the things” doing her sick pool tricks. How foolish. Best comment during the tricks was AssA stating her stride across the pool deck, AKA the chub rub shuffle, was a dainty run. I have never seen more people run around a pool than this family.

Reactions: 17
Omg, that part made me laugh! I am ashamed to admit that I need new pants now.

You are exactly right. He will not graduate with a BCBA with just a bachelors degree. He must do a Master’s program with hundreds and hundreds of supervised hours. I know because my daughter did it and it isn’t easy. They can fool some of the people some of the time but not everyone! It’s unbelievable!

Despicable-all of them! How can anyone who has been vomiting and feeling terrible be made to feel any better outside-in the hot Florida sun-in a bathing suit-in a pool or made to lay on a lounger outside? How awful! I had the stomach bug last month and I can tell you, all I craved was my bed, especially laying on the bathroom floor all night! I felt so sorry for Abbie! Yes, is it difficult to help a severely disabled person who is vomiting? I’m sure it must be but keeping them outside to make your life easier while you throw down margaritas is not the answer-EVER!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I can tell when my kiddo is about to puke. He does a little gagging face before the big event. We are usually able to assist him getting to the bathroom or otherwise acceptable puke container. Recently it was the bathroom sink. I'd never suit him up and have him spend the day out in the heat when he feels like shit. I treat him like a damn human being. Are their asses kept outside when they are hung over from the previous nights' binge session??

I just watched the vlog with the trick pony… Did I hear correctly them telling Maverick to not drink the pool water! Buts it’s ok to let Abby drink ocean water after being advised against it only to make a vlog and broadcast what the outcome of that was to the world! Something seriously wrong with these people. They are vile..

I got the feeling that Assa was not happy that Isaiah was out with friends. He felt like he should be home so his parents could do as they please. I hope Isaiah didn't have hell to play for being young, foot loose and has friends.

How are you ? I'm sorry you're son contacted Covid . You are in my thoughts .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.