Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asshat asked why they can’t test for allergies and flu.. then says well you can get a blood test for flu. Is he an idiot, yes! Flu is tested by a swab just like the covid swab. And has he ever heard of allergy testing. I can’t handle their stupidity and fake bullshit today.
Oh. There isn't a chance in h-e-🏒🏒 Abbie could handle allergy testing. My 9 year old has severe pollen allergies and they tested him last year to narrow them down. Can you imagine Abbie lying on her stomach, having a rack of pointy barbs pressed on her back, then lying still for 20 minutes while they welt up into hives and itch like 1 million mosquitoes bit her?! Noooo way.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone mentioned about Isaiah working at Selfie world as his internship ....that wouldn't surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.