Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, it took two of them to keep her contained in Publix, yet she still almost got a container of candy opened before Big P waddled over to intervene.
"Get your cereal" on repeat- nope nope nope.
Put a bag in the hatch. Nope, just hold it.
Plop down and take her shoes off in the boutique, and have Asa physically lift her up.
And they expect her new teacher to do this alone. What if she cant physically manhandle Abbie to her feet? Or chase her?
But hey, the Sow got to have her "Lifetime movie brunch" so it was a great day, right?
I just cant with these two. So great Asa wanted to cry 😂 😂
I bet Asa wanted to cry. Look at his life. The constant questioning Abbie what she wants to do or get is getting old. I believe they only do that when filming for content. Otherwise, I bet they don’t engage that much with her. No offense to Abbie but her gut is getting really large thanks to her parents and the diet they feed her. Let her gain 100lbs and see if Asa can pick her up from the ground then. Had to laugh though when picking out a cake and he pans the camera over to P’s big belly and makes the statement that her and her mom likes chocolate. I swear he does that on purpose to P.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do LardAss and ASSa had brunch on Mother's Day outside with Abbie and it was a dream come true for Pig as it was like a Lifetime movie and Dicko got so emotional over it he teared up (or at least he did behind his sunglasses). And please tell why eating outside today was different than all the other times you do it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She sat down and took her shoes off in a store again in this vlog. It’s disgusting. They said she was so good at brunch. Cilla had her arm in front of Abby, blocking her from something. You see her yelling and such at the beginning and you don’t see much more after that. Then at the grocery she started getting into everything. When she yells in public they start pushing her hand out of the way. So asshat claims she needs to stim so he doesn’t stop it. I guess in public where it’s embarrassing they try to stop it.

Oh my god.. big p’s shin jiggle when she walks. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that on anyone
Did I hear Asshole tell Piggrease she looked sooo hot when she was bringing the cart back? OMG.
...they are such a phony ass joke. All they did was cut out the Abbies outbursts and manic behaviour. They couldn't even get her off the floor. She should never been allowed to sit down on the filthy floor to begin with. They have lost almost all control of her especially now that she is getting heavier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok, Assa, she asks to go to the bathroom every where you go because she is mentally a toddler. Also, TAKE her when she asks. Maybe why potty training never stuck?

please excuse my tirade on Assa yesterday. I meant it but I’m not proud of my language skills lately.
No one is going to excuse you for anything bad said about Ass, he sooo deserves it. I think Abbie's sign for bathroom is more of a wanting to be in the bathroom, like she goes there when things are chaotic, but not to use the bathroom. If she wanted to use the bathroom, she would do so before she soils her pull ups. Ass it was all weepy-eyed about having a quiet meal oh, look how far she's come blah blah blah. How many young parents have experienced the same, when their toddler fixates on something for a few short moments>>> not when they are 17. Oh and also Cindy wants to know who's watching Abby tonight, why does shim care? Maybe shim is hoping she will be home alone😯🤤🤤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t even do the gardening in that top, it looks like a bit of old rag. A typical 17 year old wants to look nice so if they want to keep up that pretence they need to up their game appearance wise and buy Abbie some new clothes and sort her hair out. I honestly don’t know how they don’t lose their tit with her refusing to do everything and making a fuss over the smallest request. It would drain the life out of me having to battle with her over every minute thing. Still can’t bring myself to feel sorry for them though.g fus
If she was parented the correct way from the start she would not be " refusing to do everything and making fusses over the smallest requests".

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am wondering if she is just tired of being filmed. They've been shoving a camera in her face for years now, and she has no say in her life at all. They don't honor the choices she makes on her AAC, not to mention, they had just taken her to a pretty crowded restaurant-now they went to a crowded store. Remember, our kids have all the same hormones as any regular teenager. But unlike other teens, they don't have the language to assert their displeasure. The only thing they have is their behavior. The LAST thing my son wants to do in the mornings is go to a crowded restaurant for breakfast. We'd really be tempting fate by sitting next to a fountain full of water. She has no choice but to go wherever they want her to go. At 17 I sure as hell didn't want to go to the grocery store with my parents. Some behaviors can be inevitable with autism/ID, but that doesn't mean we don't work very hard to reduce the chance of them happening at all. Giving our boy a choice of if he wants to go someplace with me or not is probably the best thing we can do to reduce the chance of a negative experience. Just like anyone, our kids have days where they don't want to leave the house, and days where they are up to doing anything. Honoring Abbies choices would be a damn good start.
They probably think that because she has autism and is nonverbal that she won't understand what it means to be filmed on camera. While she can't fully communicate she has ways to let people know what she wants. She's not allowed to communicate how she feels because her parents will just dismiss it and act like it didn't happen. If Abbie wants something don't make her change her mind because that's the choice you want her to make.

Good evening!
I've been watching this... " family" for a few years having autism in our family it seemed a good fit for information and I think these two mouth breathers are absolute unfit idiots.

Abbie is over weight, non compliant on her best day, rude, regressing in basic human functions and behaves like a feral animal.
Yet these two are pulling her from a classroom to participate in more independent living and being out in society? Like they think she's going to ride her bike and pick up her groceries on her own? When she can't or simply refuses to stand, walk, keep her shoes on, scream and stomp, hit and pinch and do as she pleases.

Her behaviour is 100% the parents fault for not seeing things through, no routine, no consistency, even a toddler understands a stern... NO.
Abbie shakes her head no to everything so clearly she knows very well what NO means, but they never tell her no! They preform some uneducated backwards pro affirmation positive Vulcan mind trick trying to explain it and every couple months Asa changes it, then changes it again. This child needs REAL help. Not these two all he does is play on his cam, and what kind of mother spends more time on her phone than parenting???

The only time Priscilla isn't hunched over buried in her phone is when she's cooking. These parents behave like teenagers.
Abbie should be up every morning with a routine that suits HER, not them. Both these parents are home all day!!! Abbie needs serious exercise, routine, and structure. She acts like a feral animal...it's extremely sad. She needs a sensory room, but Priscilla is more concerned with her Hobby Lobby decor.
They blame Abbies behaviour on autism and being a typical teen!?
No...it's poor parenting no structure no routine..besides putting away her backpack. It's laziness from these two idiots who want to be famous youtubers! Priscilla pyramid make-up scam is just that a scam she LIVES online. She needs to put her phone down and start being present. Hopefully Abbie knocks the deal out of her one day.
I think abbie needs more discipline and they should be telling her no when she tries to sit on the floor in public or other things that aren't ok. They need to quit letting her get away with stuff and hold her accountable for her actions.

• Heart
If she was parented the correct way from the start she would not be " refusing to do everything and making fusses over the smallest requests".
Can you imagine a trip to the bathroom out in public with big P and Abbie? How did they both fit in a stall. How does she keep Abbie from sitting on the floor in a public bathroom? How does she get her business taken care of out in public?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine a trip to the bathroom out in public with big P and Abbie? How did they both fit in a stall. How does she keep Abbie from sitting on the floor in a public bathroom? How does she get her business taken care of out in public?
I remember in Asa's blog, he wrote about how hard it was when he was out with Abbie- having to take a "yelling" little girl into the mens room, and try to keep her in the stall as he tried to pee. I cant imagine. o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember in Asa's blog, he wrote about how hard it was when he was out with Abbie- having to take a "yelling" little girl into the mens room, and try to keep her in the stall as he tried to pee. I cant imagine. o_O
So is that what he does now? Take a technically grown adult female into the men’s room with him? Or do they just keep her in diapers so that’s not an issue? My guess is the latter. No way Priscilla could fit in a public bathroom stall with Abbie . No way. Diaper it is, which is why her toileting skills have gone down the toilet… See what I did there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Those hillbilly Hambeasts got exactly what they deserved when they got Abbie.
I have zero empathy, sympathy or pity for them at all.
I'm glad she is oppositional and defiant. Most 2 year olds are. 😆
They have tried to "change" Abbie. They want her more normal. 😆
It ain't happening cuz 1. They didn't put in any work. They've basically ignored her leaving her alone on the couch to rock and tear up paper. Then they witch about her "attention seeking behaviors". Do they not know what those words attention seeking mean??
2. Abbies condition is so severe that she's stuck mentally at 2 forever. That won't ever change.
It's a dang shame that they couldn't have at least gotten her up to 2 year old level. Hell. They didn't even teach her to wave hello and goodbye. J$A did that.
So yeah. It's sad for Abbie but the Hambeasts got exactly what they deserve.

• Heart
Good evening!
I've been watching this... " family" for a few years having autism in our family it seemed a good fit for information and I think these two mouth breathers are absolute unfit idiots.

Abbie is over weight, non compliant on her best day, rude, regressing in basic human functions and behaves like a feral animal.
Yet these two are pulling her from a classroom to participate in more independent living and being out in society? Like they think she's going to ride her bike and pick up her groceries on her own? When she can't or simply refuses to stand, walk, keep her shoes on, scream and stomp, hit and pinch and do as she pleases.

Her behaviour is 100% the parents fault for not seeing things through, no routine, no consistency, even a toddler understands a stern... NO.
Abbie shakes her head no to everything so clearly she knows very well what NO means, but they never tell her no! They preform some uneducated backwards pro affirmation positive Vulcan mind trick trying to explain it and every couple months Asa changes it, then changes it again. This child needs REAL help. Not these two all he does is play on his cam, and what kind of mother spends more time on her phone than parenting???

The only time Priscilla isn't hunched over buried in her phone is when she's cooking. These parents behave like teenagers.
Abbie should be up every morning with a routine that suits HER, not them. Both these parents are home all day!!! Abbie needs serious exercise, routine, and structure. She acts like a feral animal...it's extremely sad. She needs a sensory room, but Priscilla is more concerned with her Hobby Lobby decor.
They blame Abbies behaviour on autism and being a typical teen!?
No...it's poor parenting no structure no routine..besides putting away her backpack. It's laziness from these two idiots who want to be famous youtubers! Priscilla pyramid make-up scam is just that a scam she LIVES online. She needs to put her phone down and start being present. Hopefully Abbie knocks the snot out of her one day.
Sorry this was so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know this is going to sound stupid and really dumb, but could Abbie's regression also be a neurodegenerative disorder.

Again sorry if this sounds stupid and dumb

Reactions: 11
I know this is going to sound stupid and really dumb, but could Abbie's regression also be a neurodegenerative disorder.

Again sorry if this sounds stupid and dumb
I dont think your question is dumb at all. But I'm one of the few that doesnt think shes regressed.
Shes always yelled, honked, been in pull-ups, plopped down any place she wants, elopes, takes off clothing and shoes, displays aggression, tantrums, defiance, snatches food, etc. etc. etc. Nothing has changed with Abbie in all the years Ive been watching except that she no longer wears the pvc pipe hoodie- thats about all I can think of. Shes never progressed, with the exception of that hoodie, and learning "donut".
And all of those behaviors are Asa and P's fault, not Abbies. Sure, Abbie would always have special needs and stims, but they have not taught her, disciplined her, or helped her grow as a person at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m aware of that, that’s why I said I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t fat shame if she didn’t lie about it all. She posted about the weight loss surgery. She posted updates. She posted hashtags. She posted it all for the world to see.
Very true. Its like "witch you know we can see you right?!" Lol. I also had gastric bypass surgery so i think that's why i am more sensitive to the "fat shaming"

• Heart
Those hillbilly Hambeasts got exactly what they deserved when they got Abbie.
I have zero empathy, sympathy or pity for them at all.
I'm glad she is oppositional and defiant. Most 2 year olds are. 😆
They have tried to "change" Abbie. They want her more normal. 😆
It ain't happening cuz 1. They didn't put in any work. They've basically ignored her leaving her alone on the couch to rock and tear up paper. Then they witch about her "attention seeking behaviors". Do they not know what those words attention seeking mean??
2. Abbies condition is so severe that she's stuck mentally at 2 forever. That won't ever change.
It's a dang shame that they couldn't have at least gotten her up to 2 year old level. Hell. They didn't even teach her to wave hello and goodbye. J$A did that.
So yeah. It's sad for Abbie but the Hambeasts got exactly what they deserve.
That’s interesting you mentioned about Abbie not being taught to wave hello or goodbye. My granddaughter just turned one and she will wave goodbye if she sees us do it. She also knows to put her hand up for a high five when we prompt her. It makes me wonder what age level Abbie is actually at. She doesn’t appear to even be able to imitate any gestures.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So today is Tuesday and we get to see Mother's Day crapola. So he films one day and divides it into 4 or 5 vlogs. Tomorrow do we get to see the MOther's Day meal? Yesterday's laundry, Babywipe's arrival, lost footage, and throw in a cart ride to DD. Pig's fat ass laugh, Asswipe's nasty grody face hair, pasty Baby Wipe's one wheel? How possibly are the humpers entertained?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont think your question is dumb at all. But I'm one of the few that doesnt think shes regressed.
Shes always yelled, honked, been in pull-ups, plopped down any place she wants, elopes, takes off clothing and shoes, displays aggression, tantrums, defiance, snatches food, etc. etc. etc. Nothing has changed with Abbie in all the years Ive been watching except that she no longer wears the pvc pipe hoodie- thats about all I can think of. Shes never progressed, with the exception of that hoodie, and learning "donut".
And all of those behaviors are Asa and P's fault, not Abbies. Sure, Abbie would always have special needs and stims, but they have not taught her, disciplined her, or helped her grow as a person at all.
I can say that coming back to watching after a very long time of not, I’m pretty surprised at Abbie’s behaviour. I don’t know that she’s regressed, but she’s become a lot less willing and more noncompliant. And I can’t blame her one bit. Watching Ass and Pee with her now, I can see why. There used to be at least some level of patience with her and encouragement but now it’s just gone. In the week of videos I’ve watched coming back into this shitshow, I’ve seen absolutely nothing from them that truly is for her. That enriches her life or caters to her needs. They have CHECKED OUT and her behaviour shows it... I feel just terrible for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t even do the gardening in that top, it looks like a bit of old rag. A typical 17 year old wants to look nice so if they want to keep up that pretence they need to up their game appearance wise and buy Abbie some new clothes and sort her hair out. I honestly don’t know how they don’t lose their tit with her refusing to do everything and making a fuss over the smallest request. It would drain the life out of me having to battle with her over every minute thing. Still can’t bring myself to feel sorry for them though.
Why would anyone feel sorry for THEM? They seem to battle with her etc because they have never been consistent, they never do anything to follow Abbie's choices or think of her needs.
I am quite sure they lose their tit at her regularly. They have NO right to but these 2 waste of spaces are clueless & unfit to parent ... well, a fish!

• Haha
It doesn’t matter what they order Abbie to do, she’s never going to understand why she’s doing it. She’s never going to go into any store and independently shop. At most she would probably open some biscuits, sit on the floor and eat them.
I can understand wanting to improve someone’s life and trying to give them independence, but either they are filming Abbie doing these things purely for content now or they’re delusional as to her capabilities.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.