Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to notice the difference in her mobility with the weight gain. Now she is having to “swing” her body up in the cart. Weight is really affecting her quality of life.
She did not want him filming her hoisting herself into the cart. Imagine what she goes through to get into the truck 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She sat down and took her shoes off in a store again in this vlog. It’s disgusting. They said she was so good at brunch. Cilla had her arm in front of Abby, blocking her from something. You see her yelling and such at the beginning and you don’t see much more after that. Then at the grocery she started getting into everything. When she yells in public they start pushing her hand out of the way. So asshat claims she needs to stim so he doesn’t stop it. I guess in public where it’s embarrassing they try to stop it.

Oh my god.. big p’s shin jiggle when she walks. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that on anyone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Again, why ask her to pick out something when you’re going to change the selection to what you want. I would love for someone to film them in the store and capture ASSa having to get Abbie off the floor. I’m sure that ass has to explain to everyone he has a YouTube channel and she’s autistic….yada yada yada.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a horrific episode. Trying to get everyone to think she’s doing so well and getting better by the day but it was an awful display. What bothers me is the lies. Just show how it really is! What are they so afraid of?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Of course, you fools are emotional over being able to eat at a restaurant. They need to stop filming when they eat. Piggy is a foul hog. Not only does she chew with her fat ass mouth open, but she then swipes up her entire face with her big fat claw. YUCK!!! Again, they ask ABbie to pick something. Abbie picks a white frosting cake. Asa turns around and has her pick another cake he wanted. Asa and Pig then say that Abbie made a good choice. They're so bleeping weird.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Of course, you fools are emotional over being able to eat at a restaurant. They need to stop filming when they eat. Piggy is a foul hog. Not only does she chew with her fat ass mouth open, but she then swipes up her entire face with her big fat claw. YUCK!!! Again, they ask ABbie to pick something. Abbie picks a white frosting cake. Asa turns around and has her pick another cake he wanted. Asa and Pig then say that Abbie made a good choice. They're so bleeping weird.
I hate it when people do this. Ask a child to choose something and then basically say it's not a good choice by choosing something else. I don't know if Abby would notice but don't pretend she's choosing then if you are going to ignore her

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Ok, Assa, she asks to go to the bathroom every where you go because she is mentally a toddler. Also, TAKE her when she asks. Maybe why potty training never stuck?

please excuse my tirade on Assa yesterday. I meant it but I’m not proud of my language skills lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Of course you are tearing up Assa, you should be. You should be so grateful every single day that your daughter has provided you with a life of luxury by exposing her. Also Abbie has been plopping down in public more and more. STOP her while she is going down, TEACH her it's not ok. Like what is going on? why is she regressing so much?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Once again the 11 minute vlog is...(drum roll) FOOD! Go to brunch, go to grocery store, spend money and then the pool. We can start labeling the vlogs by number since they are all the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She acts like she is still in highschool or something? Is she still in highschool in her head, only she is popular? :ROFLMAO:
I mean any adult that has a fit when they don't get an Easter basket is definitely mentally still in high school, or actully preschool......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What a horrific episode. Trying to get everyone to think she’s doing so well and getting better by the day but it was an awful display. What bothers me is the lies. Just show how it really is! What are they so afraid of?
Why must they always follow the narrative of "Abbie is doing so well"... what we saw was the best of the best of the day... she was yelling at the restaurant..getting into things.... they filmed only a small part of it and based on what I saw..she did not do so good.

I also wonder if when they ask her car or cart..if they just subbed in "car"... as if she was choosing that.... they are so stupid ...it would be much more interesting to just be honest.

Also..fish bubbles...ugh!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Abbie has more bruises on her arms, and they say they are trying to educate people on Autism, yet they try and stop her in public. WTF?

Reactions: 15
I'm tired of them yelling at her until she does what they want her to do like put her stuff in the dishwasher or go grab her cereal at the grocery store. I also don't understand why they let her sit on the disgusting floor in public. The floor is unsanitary and if she can't walk then they need to get her a stroller or get a babysitter so they can do errands without having to worry about her. I also don't like how they pretend to give her a choice when ultimately the decision is up to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good evening!
I've been watching this... " family" for a few years having autism in our family it seemed a good fit for information and I think these two mouth breathers are absolute unfit idiots.

Abbie is over weight, non compliant on her best day, rude, regressing in basic human functions and behaves like a feral animal.
Yet these two are pulling her from a classroom to participate in more independent living and being out in society? Like they think she's going to ride her bike and pick up her groceries on her own? When she can't or simply refuses to stand, walk, keep her shoes on, scream and stomp, hit and pinch and do as she pleases.

Her behaviour is 100% the parents fault for not seeing things through, no routine, no consistency, even a toddler understands a stern... NO.
Abbie shakes her head no to everything so clearly she knows very well what NO means, but they never tell her no! They preform some uneducated backwards pro affirmation positive Vulcan mind trick trying to explain it and every couple months Asa changes it, then changes it again. This child needs REAL help. Not these two all he does is play on his cam, and what kind of mother spends more time on her phone than parenting???

The only time Priscilla isn't hunched over buried in her phone is when she's cooking. These parents behave like teenagers.
Abbie should be up every morning with a routine that suits HER, not them. Both these parents are home all day!!! Abbie needs serious exercise, routine, and structure. She acts like a feral animal...it's extremely sad. She needs a sensory room, but Priscilla is more concerned with her Hobby Lobby decor.
They blame Abbies behaviour on autism and being a typical teen!?
No...it's poor parenting no structure no routine..besides putting away her backpack. It's laziness from these two idiots who want to be famous youtubers! Priscilla pyramid make-up scam is just that a scam she LIVES online. She needs to put her phone down and start being present. Hopefully Abbie knocks the deal out of her one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So, it took two of them to keep her contained in Publix, yet she still almost got a container of candy opened before Big P waddled over to intervene.
"Get your cereal" on repeat- nope nope nope.
Put a bag in the hatch. Nope, just hold it.
Plop down and take her shoes off in the boutique, and have Asa physically lift her up.
And they expect her new teacher to do this alone. What if she cant physically manhandle Abbie to her feet? Or chase her?
But hey, the Sow got to have her "Lifetime movie brunch" so it was a great day, right?
I just cant with these two. So great Asa wanted to cry 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Of course you are tearing up Assa, you should be. You should be so grateful every single day that your daughter has provided you with a life of luxury by exposing her. Also Abbie has been plopping down in public more and more. STOP her while she is going down, TEACH her it's not ok. Like what is going on? why is she regressing so much?

I am wondering if she is just tired of being filmed. They've been shoving a camera in her face for years now, and she has no say in her life at all. They don't honor the choices she makes on her AAC, not to mention, they had just taken her to a pretty crowded restaurant-now they went to a crowded store. Remember, our kids have all the same hormones as any regular teenager. But unlike other teens, they don't have the language to assert their displeasure. The only thing they have is their behavior. The LAST thing my son wants to do in the mornings is go to a crowded restaurant for breakfast. We'd really be tempting fate by sitting next to a fountain full of water. She has no choice but to go wherever they want her to go. At 17 I sure as hell didn't want to go to the grocery store with my parents. Some behaviors can be inevitable with autism/ID, but that doesn't mean we don't work very hard to reduce the chance of them happening at all. Giving our boy a choice of if he wants to go someplace with me or not is probably the best thing we can do to reduce the chance of a negative experience. Just like anyone, our kids have days where they don't want to leave the house, and days where they are up to doing anything. Honoring Abbies choices would be a damn good start.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So, it took two of them to keep her contained in Publix, yet she still almost got a container of candy opened before Big P waddled over to intervene.
"Get your cereal" on repeat- nope nope nope.
Put a bag in the hatch. Nope, just hold it.
Plop down and take her shoes off in the boutique, and have Asa physically lift her up.
And they expect her new teacher to do this alone. What if she cant physically manhandle Abbie to her feet? Or chase her?
But hey, the Sow got to have her "Lifetime movie brunch" so it was a great day, right?
I just cant with these two. So great Asa wanted to cry 😂 😂
And I don’t believe one miraculous day, all of these issues will be resolved. It’s either not going to change or will get worse. She is one year from being an adult. Hopefully they will get some kind of guardianship thing into place.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor Abby, again being forced to wear another top that accentuates her hump and neck Bend. It wouldn't be a day by the pool without a pic of Priscilla Rumpelbuttskin😲😲
I wouldn’t even do the gardening in that top, it looks like a bit of old rag. A typical 17 year old wants to look nice so if they want to keep up that pretence they need to up their game appearance wise and buy Abbie some new clothes and sort her hair out. I honestly don’t know how they don’t lose their tit with her refusing to do everything and making a fuss over the smallest request. It would drain the life out of me having to battle with her over every minute thing. Still can’t bring myself to feel sorry for them though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They also bought at least 3 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch… why? You go to the damn grocery all the time, no need for 3 boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.