Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he feels like total shit every day. I can't help wanting something major to happen to him. I want this channel shutdown and we know he won't do it...unless, he's incapacitated.
Maybe his penis will fall off from the bacteria of his huge overhanging stomach being all over it and he can't find it to clean it. Sadly (not for ASSa Wayne Gacy but for other obese men) this is a real thing.

I. JUST. SIMPLY. CANNOT.

View attachment 1238302
When you google the phone # given by SlimShadeTree this is what comes up:
The Hideout Gentleman's Club (thehideoutclub.com)
a strip joint someplace in Pennsylvania

When you google the phone # given by SlimShadeTee this is what comes up:
The Hideout Gentleman's Club (thehideoutclub.com)
a strip joint someplace in Pennsylvania
[/QUOTE]
OK Meow, you got me! Very funny lady you are. I cannot hold a candle to you!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
OK Meow, you got me! Very funny lady you are. I cannot hold a candle to you!!!
[/QUOTE]

OMG! Your response has me in tears! Man Meow is chuckling as well. Y’all cross your fingers and all 12 of Pigs toes that Samantha Cole calls that place and asks for Officer Vajanckles! Geeezus! My belly!

Reactions: 21
I HATE them. Poor Abbie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
I am so lost. What does this mean?

Oh, I get it now.

I am so lost. What does this mean?

Oh, I get it now.
Bottle of Whoo Hoo booze...I'm dead.

Yes. Urban Dictionary is the best choice in this scenario.
Well, I have been educated!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m a hugger myself,I love hugging and being hugged but not forcefully and maul like,that pisses me off to no end!,especially when they know I hate it and still so it which really is only one person,maybe 2,I love gettin hugs from my cousins,my parents and my grandma,I get hugs from my aunts and uncle sometimes too

What the HELL is wrong with these morons?! Dude sounds like a pedalo sayin nasty ish like that! I can NOT believe comments like that stay up but comments of genuine concern are deleted ASAP and the commenter is blocked and banned! Shows where their priorities lie!

Last edited:
I enjoyed family vloggers for a hot minute when I first discovered them. Then I realized how horribly exploitative they are. Neurotypical or neurodivergent, they’re all using their kids to make a fast buck. There’s a couple of “large family” ones that I especially despise. For an old fart, I was pretty naive in the beginning.

I can't get past this, he can make a bagel but he can't say good morning? Wtf.

View attachment 1238203

And that's booze bloat. His eyes are swollen.

View attachment 1238205
The picture of the two of them? So freaking fake! P is definitely performing for Lauren.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Haven't watched yet, unsure if this is from the motorbike trip or if he picked up lunch for his wife.

She's going live tonight. To talk about.. wait for it... Skincare!

There should be some prime screenshots in that shit show I bet.

Haven't watched yet, unsure if this is from the motorbike trip or if he picked up lunch for his wife.
I couldn’t get past 30 seconds when he mispronounced Islamorada. Idiot. If you’re a “travel vlogger”, learn how to pronounce places you go

Reactions: 23
Omg she's discussing what time her inlaws have sex. Jfc.

And discussing her and Asshat showering together. Wtaf.

And now Asshat is telling sex stories.

Cindy her star humper wants to know where Abbie is. And when is her birthday.

Her personal goal is 50K and her team goal is 80K this month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I’m laughing at the “click to expand” please don’t. She’s doesn’t need to be enlarged…

Can’t you picture Piggy in her bikini and Abbie tapping the bride for pretzels?

Attachments

Woah Mr Cindy, I moustache you a question. Have you ever heard of veet?!

That fat bitch ain't showering with nobody. She can probably barely fit into the shower herself, and to reach around with her picnic hams to clean her choco starfish and puff her muff. It ain't happening.

That fat bitch ain't showering with nobody. She can probably barely fit into the shower herself, and to reach around with her picnic hams to clean her choco starfish and puff her muff. It ain't happening.

Reactions: 25
What in the damn heck is Piggy saying that when she pees all her glory hangs out. Does she strip down to pee? When I pee, you probably get a peep at my thighs unless I et my pants fall to my ankles. A bathing suit shows more than you do when yoi're peeing.

Gunt hangover?
Long fat flaps?

I just saw the commercial with Lauren in it the other day and all I could think of was the pure anger and jealousy of P and A! After all, Pas her own “brand” and A is a YouTube phenomenon…why didn’t they get chosen for a commercial?

Reactions: 24

This was someone's reply to me after I commented that eats too much junk food. I bet she's probably good friends with Samantha Cole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.