Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I remember a few summers ago, Wayne was in some type of rehab facility, and Big P posted a picture of a box of KFC that she was "smuggling in" for him since he was not allowed to have it. Speaks volumes. :(

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

KateK

VIP Member
I grew up in a family where there were no hugs no kisses and no I love yous so when I met my wife and her family and that's all her family did, it took me a long time to adjust to it. as I explain to my wife and child just because I don't say it or show it doesn't mean I don't. it's just not how I was raised
There is definately nothing wrong with hugs and kisses..and "I love you's"... when its authentic and there is real love. My biggest issue with it is when they are fake and contrived.....like P with Abbie.....

I've seen mugshots of murderers that looked less evil.
Looks so much like John Gacy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
If Surfers for Autism meant so damn much to her, why didn't she get involved with those who make decisions and donate some of that scam money to the organization?
Had she done that, problem solved. 💯
She just wants something to bitch about because she's a big fat bitch. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Vegan for the Animals

Abbie can’t walk far without wanting to sit and she has little or no interest in shopping unless it involves food. She couldn’t have cared less which plant P chose, so goodness knows what they have in mind for ‘taking her out of the classroom’.

Squirt was a wild animal they found and instead of putting him in a nearby pond, they put him in an aquarium. I hope he wandered off and is living his best life. As for the fish, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ass did that deliberately while angry.

• Sad
  • Heart

MaxsMom

What a horrific episode. Trying to get everyone to think she’s doing so well and getting better by the day but it was an awful display. What bothers me is the lies. Just show how it really is! What are they so afraid of?

• Heart

SinisterSenorita

The yelling at her until she does what you want doesn't work. If she's not going to grab the cereal then why can't the parents just grab it. Also did abbie want cinnamon toast crunch or is that what asa wanted her to have. They should let her use her iPad to pick out whatever cereal that she wants. I don't like how they try to limit her communication. If she wants to talk then don't take her iPad away. She can't do anything as Priscilla and asa basically control her and limit what she can do.
It's true...and Abbies words are extremely limited. Her vocabulary/communication should be THE absolute most important focus... Without communication she will always be frustrated...and lash out...who wouldnt!?

She needs serious work on communication she's 17!! Her words are zaxbys, dunkin, chik filet, music, cereal, drink, cart. That's 17 YEARS of working on communication?? But Asa talks about making society a softer place for her? He talks about one day being able to buy her groceries??

Instead of dragging her to a store to buy a cookie and throw money on a counter while staring at the ceiling and grunting... Perhaps... Teach her WORDS, so she can communicate. Teaching her how to pay for a cookie does her no good it's rediculous.

These two " parents" dropped the ball years ago. Priscilla needs to seriously grow up, get off the pyramid scheme money machine ...and roll her sleeves up and start taking care of this child. FULL TIME! Teach this kid words! Besides asking to eat out.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
A friend of mine had it done and said it was worse
than giving birth, lol.

Not sure if someone posted this or not, but $849 and holds 1500 lbs. No wonder he got the baboon size.
Who in the world looks a $900 inflatable dock that's meant to create additional space for water activities in lakes and thinks "I should use that as a float in my tiny suburban backyard pool"???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Ha, ha! Let’s see…
She has a
Gunt
Felbow
Weenus
Thut
Picnic Hams
Bat wings
Cankles
Spam skin
What am I missing @WowMeowMeowWow ?
I seriously never have ever been so curious yet replused by another human body before!
Hey you guyth! It has been a busy day. Great, but busy. I know Mothers Day happened a few months ago for our UK loves, but I do wish all of you ladies, here and abroad, a Happy Mother’s Day. ❤
@What the .... such a thorough list you compiled. 😸❤😸
I do have a few more to add this evening. 😹
Thuttocks
Oinkles
Vajankles

last but not least
meat socks
😹
This is all I see….every single time.
4679737F-5FF5-4E7C-B7B1-7D72C48D4012.jpeg

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
Tonight's Vlog Asa is claiming Abbie has GREAT communication. He shows through his rant her using sign, but it's the same few signs. Keep telling yourselves that you give two shits about Abbie's communication. Again, they've admitted that Abbie can't consent if days Abbie can't understand receptive communication. Keep telling us the truth through your little chats, you fucking idiots. Asa mentions getting 4-5,000 new subs over the past few weeks, but wouldn't;t that mean if they are real subs that your engagement of views would go up?!?

They like to talk about "sensory seeking"..in reality Abbie is a 17 year old toddler who will get into things a toddler would get into if they are bored and dont have activities to occupy them. She will get into food, toothpaste, sunscreen, dirt...her pull ups... just as a toddler would. I think it boils down to her ID and that she is toddler level..they act like they are solving this big complex puzzle when dealing with Abbie. Would you say a toddler is "sensory seeking"? No.. they just got into stuff because they were bored or weren't being monitored.

• Heart

Shadergirl

If Surfers for Autism meant so damn much to her, why didn't she get involved with those who make decisions and donate some of that scam money to the organization?
Had she done that, problem solved. 💯
She just wants something to bitch about because she's a big fat bitch. 🤪
I was thinking the same thing! If Abbie didn’t want to surf or couldn’t physically surf anymore, why not help out, in some way, those kids who are able to? They could sell t-shirts, raffle tix, serve refreshments, help with intake/ processing…etc. SFA were there for them…why don’t they “ give back”? I know why…because there’s nothing in return for them so they aren’t interested no more. SMH

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Whale…I’m fat shaming this pretentious ass bitch seven ways from Sunday. Don’t expect that to change anytime soon. 😹👍🏼😹
For one, She IS fat. Very fat. Two, she is equally repulsive. Also, she don’t care what the haters think! 😹 (her words) 😹
Last but not least, it is called free will baaaaby! Like it or not.😻
Someone needs to take that filthy phone from her hooves and shove it as best they can up her fat ass.
1652369916350.gif
1652368261078.gif

❤HAVE THE BEST DAY, GUYTH! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Nope. We are here to talk shit. This is not some campaign. We are not all on some crusade to convince others of a damn thing. Tattle Life is a gossip forum, not an Anti-Maassive movement. ❤
Josh, from DCP, made a comment the other day about sites like Tattle that are a bunch of women who like to gossip. He justified his channel because he is there to bring awareness to kids being exploited. Whatever his mission, he’s still trying to make a buck off his channel, AND he gets his info from Tattle sometimes 🤣🤣🤣. I’m all for bringing the shit A&P do to Abbie to more people but his motivation is to make money off his channel. How does he do it? By talking shit (gossip) about all these family vloggers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
It speaks volumes that 1- Priscilla was trying to force Abbie to hug Lauren. Lauren, oh gosh lady, I love that you respected Abbie’s boundaries and told Priscilla not to force a hug! You have my mad respect Lady! This is the way it should always be and Priscilla needs to learn this… 2- Lauren talking at the end of the vlog about Asa making her a drink. This just shows that they are loosening up and drinking around everyone now. It is really sad and having all those kids out around the pool and the adults drinking it up… This is a major accident waiting to happen.
You’re right! His face said it all. He looked like a real asshole. I’m glad someone video’d him in his true light without him being the one to just show you what he wants to see.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Allowing her to lay on the filthy concrete because you are too lazy to stop her is crazy. Then to go home and she lays all over the couches and other furniture with those filthy clothes on? Couldn't even get her to put her shoes on? Boy, Abs is really callin' all the shots, isn't she. Don't let her lay down on the ground in the first place, and you won't have to worry about trying to get her up. I swear you love all the attention you get from people wondering if she's o.k.

• Heart
  • Angry

Kimmied

VIP Member
I have a feeling it may be too late for her to stay in JSA…spots there probably fill fast…plus it may be that the school wanted them out. I wonder how the school meeting really went. I mentioned to my husband about the fish and he said that Koi are not inexpensive.
We sell them. Some are 100 or more. Feeders will grow as large as the environment they are in allows. I’ve spent way too much money and time on Koi. No one really cares what kind of fish is in an at home pond. And also that yellow bike is hideous! New money doesn’t have to be tacky, Tinkerhog.

• Haha
  • Heart

MeMe99

Of course you are tearing up Assa, you should be. You should be so grateful every single day that your daughter has provided you with a life of luxury by exposing her. Also Abbie has been plopping down in public more and more. STOP her while she is going down, TEACH her it's not ok. Like what is going on? why is she regressing so much?

• Heart