Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I've been thinking about the whole incident in the grocery store with the cereal. They wanted her to get the cereal, but Abbie wanted to say something on her iPad. That was squashed by Asa telling her "no, we are not going to talk now". That is precisely WHEN you should talk! It looked like Abbie may have wanted something else, but we will never know as they never allowed her a choice. I'm sorry, but if my kiddo says he doesn't want something in the store, we don't get it. He eats a lot of mini muffins, chips, and yogurt so we always have those on hand and if i am by myself, I will pick up some more because we just go through it all quickly. No big deal. If my son is with me and I ask him if he wants more XXX and he chooses or says "No", then we don't get it. How hard is it to honor one single choice your kid makes? Isn't that what we are supposed to want for our kids? For them to be able to advocate for themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ladybug524

Goodmorning to my genius, cleverly opinionated Tattlers!
I haven’t posted in a long minute, but I’m still very much up to date on all the teaa though..
First on my list is the oldest spawn created by two fat asses, two fat gunts, two mentally challenged, two money driven, completely absorbed humans that were given the label of parents, and failed miserably.
1. Isaiah is struggling a lot in my opinion. Not only is he secretly hiding the gender he prefers to date but he’s also hiding behind this degree. Isaiah is stressed, addicted to something & running from something, all while doing absolutely nothing all at the same time. It’s really sad to watch. It’s pretty obvious he’s exhausted and worn out from being a “permanent” caretaker to his nonverbal autistic severely IDD sister. He was forced at such a young age just because “that’s your sister”. But at the same time, Isaiah gets the opportunity to leave Moldy Manor and all it’s illegal government scamming severely edited fake reality show, and every opportunity he gets, Isaiah is back home. Hmm… Isaiah we can’t fight harder for your independence than you can. The weight loss is drastic, and doesn’t make sense considering all Isaiah does is one wheel, “eat Bojangles” and occasional snowboard when the snow falls in Boone. Intervention? Nope. Internship back in Jacksonville near Moldy Manor? Sure.
Me personally I’m sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what “plan” this whole internship is and why it’s back in Jax, why it’s for a degree Isaiah clearly doesn’t care about, and if it will have anything to do with SelfishWorld, Rv Honking Across America or what??? Anyway…

I rewatched the segment of the “non YouTube Ass” on Lauren’s channel about 6 times back to back. It’s weird because I know Ass is exactly what his name is and that he’s all pretending for the camera when it’s his own vlogs, but it was something so completely different, off, and uncomfortable about Ass in that small clip.

Im not even going to try to get into the inconsistencies of his views, the titles, the thumbnails. It’s over my pay grade and I’m not even getting paid for it. All I’m sure of is that Ass is constantly buying subs or however it works. And he does it at the most random, obvious times.
Before I discovered Tattle, and who the Maassives really were, their YouTube channels subs were in the middle 500k’s and that was like a year and a half ago. Hmm. I hope karma keeps biting Ass in his because of his greedy impulsive decisions.

Narcissistic Ass can’t stand that his pot bellied wife that forced him to come back home, marry her & impregnate her is making the big bucks.
I rewatched an older vlog where they were still in the rental, Ass and P just got their “new car with AC and compatibleness for Abbie” black GMC. Ass was calmly angrily ranting about the fact that how much someone makes shouldn’t matter when it comes to getting a vehicle or anything really. He just kept going on and on while his wife played with the free gifts in a cup that Carvana gives you when you purchase a car. And then he promptly says to his wife “good thing you and slimelife are making the big bucks”
EVEN BACK THEN PRINCESS P WAS BRINGING IN MORE BUCKS THAN ASS????
He has to feel ultimately emasculated by now, no wonder this random motor bike trip that’s “been in the works for 15 years” suddenly comes up. THAT & the fact that May is here, Abbies getting out of school, and Honking Across America is soon skirting out of Avondale Jacksonville and their Travel Maass channel is suppose to their… what?? 4th?? or 5th?? revenue coming in…

The fall of the Maassives is calling, and the only thing keeping them from completely answering that call is.. Princess P and her Slimelife.

• Heart

SinisterSenorita

I'm not fat shaming either...a person doesn't have to be skinny and spend 3 hrs a day at the gym.
But health...is an issue for this entire family. I'm surprised Abbys pediatrician hasn't spoken up. I get its partly genetics but it's also consequences for over eating and being gluttonous.

When children are deprived food it's neglect ...I think when a child like Abby is getting to a weight where she has to sit or lay down in the street or a mall because it's getting tiring walking around at her weight...it's also neglect by the parents. Who are clearly morbidly obese themselves and have food addictions and zero concept of portion sizes.

On the last video Asa snatches the bag of mini peppers out of Abbys hands, and tells her easy on the peppers, those are the healthiest thing I see the kid eat.
It's always sugary cereal, pre packaged nature valley bars, cookies, donuts, huge portions of pastas and meats.

She should be eating raw veggies, fruit. Priscilla needs to learn portion control, and talk with a dietician it's clear she has food addictions and thought gastric bypass was her magic cure.
I've had gastric bypass and it's work! It's a tool to help but you still have to make choices and take responsibility which Priscilla doesn't do. Put the phone down and prep fresh veggies and fruits for snacks, bake healthy protein bars, educate yourself of healthy food choices instead of playing online with this make up making scam. She hides in the bathroom with her phone like a child.

She does nothing motherly for Abby...as far as Asa taking her to the bathroom...that should of stopped years ago! Abbys too old to be in a male restroom.
Priscilla used the excuse Abby hates me, she's too strong, I can control her...well put the phone down! Use both hands and focus on her for 5 minutes.

Idiots.

• Heart

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Do LardAss and ASSa had brunch on Mother's Day outside with Abbie and it was a dream come true for Pig as it was like a Lifetime movie and Dicko got so emotional over it he teared up (or at least he did behind his sunglasses). And please tell why eating outside today was different than all the other times you do it?

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
P did a live on the way home from their shooting adventure, and of course went on and on about "dating your spouse".
They also talked about Abbie again. This is becoming a trend. I remember when Big P would get pissed and turn red if anyone even asked about Abbie during her lives, now shes using her for sales.
Oh how times have changed!

• Heart
  • Angry

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I agree that A&P pay zero attention to Abbie's health, and that includes her diet...but her sitting down in random places has nothing to do with her weight, she's done it since she was small. The only difference her weight makes is now Ass can't yank her up off the floor every time she does it, so they have to leave her there and let people stare.

They've always blamed her desire to sit and lay down all the time on her being "lazy" but it's just as likely that standing and walking are uncomfortable for her due to her poor posture and low muscle tone. Physical therapy could have helped, but Ass knows best and decided that lifting weights a couple times in the bathroom was all she needed.
Where are Abbie's outside advocates? Why are her idiot parents not reported by doctors and therapists. We see the "good side" of Abbie's day to day, they see her raw. Abbie is in dire need of evaluation for her posture and lack of musculature. She needs physiotherapy/occupational therapy to build strength. I can't imagine the state of Abbie in another ten years. It is really heartbreaking. To put it into perspective, my dog groomer regularily reports customers who repeatedly allow their dogs to become painfully matted. She has saved actual pelts of matted fur from months of neglect as an example to customers who don't "get it". If we love our animals enough to be a voice for them, why are professionals not stepping up for people, like Abbie, who literally have no voice to ask for help?

• Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
Allowing her to lay on the filthy concrete because you are too lazy to stop her is crazy. Then to go home and she lays all over the couches and other furniture with those filthy clothes on? Couldn't even get her to put her shoes on? Boy, Abs is really callin' all the shots, isn't she. Don't let her lay down on the ground in the first place, and you won't have to worry about trying to get her up. I swear you love all the attention you get from people wondering if she's o.k.
You are correct, that concrete is filthy and disgusting. Just thinking about all the germs and grossness she is laying on... :sick: 🤮

Did you see her feet? She looked like an adult with filthy feet passed out on the ground. 🤦‍♀️I'm not sure what image of Autism they are trying to share, but there is nothing endearing or educational about what we just saw. If she were my kid I would have grabbed her by the arm, pulled her off the ground, and led her to the car while repeating no over and over, meltdown or not. They are fucking idiots for always allowing Abbie to do what she wants when she wants.

grossfeetagain.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Not just because they're stressed,
but because they disagree on a couple of things (about Abbie's schooling).

That little comment let on a whole lot more than either of them are admitting.

Yep. They thought they'd be able to find a teacher quickly and now are approaching the end of the year with no candidates. It's going to be hard to vet and interview potential teachers when you are on the road in an RV. I gather they are doing this whole process themselves? It would also be in their interests to find two teachers, that way if one cannot come due to illness or whatever, there is a backup. It's not as easy as they thought it would be and now they are stressed. Gee. Who couldn't see that coming?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

lillibb

VIP Member
So if you go to lunch you can call it a date? I think I'm dating my mother and 2 of my neices. These 2 clowns make me barf and since when is running errands a date. The mating life of oinkers is very confusing.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
"Atha! I need you to photoshop thith picture for my post on being confident in my own thkin. Thankth Beb."

Apparently beauty hasn't begun for this one, she still can't just be herself.

1651853554478.png

• Haha
  • Sick

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
I never comment in here because I never have anything to say and usually agree with everything on here .. Is everyone on here saying he's on drugs based on how he looks on that Instagram photo she posted for Mother's Day? Listen I can't stand these people also but that's a bit much.... I live in what's considered Appalachia in Ohio (opioid epidemic ground zero) and most people are pale because of how long winter has lasted this year. I am still in my winter coat! And if he was in pills he would look a lot worse.

I also hate the fat shaming.... If we are trying to convince others to not watch and not support fathering autism lowering ourselves to just fat shaming, and making fun of everything that woman does doesnt help in achieving that. Supports what he says about "haters" and makes it look like everything else we correctly point out is irrelevant because we are just a bunch of trolls.

They have lost the ability to have any shame probably when she would get naked in public as a kid. Can you imagine ehat it looked like ro those people? Him filming while his child is seemingly past out on the concrete? And hell her dirty ass feet are on the concrete so might as well put the rest of her body on it lol
[/QUOTE
We are not "fat shaming". We are making fun of her because she tells the entire internet that she lost 105 pounds post surgery and has not gained any back.
We also make fun of almost everything else because she makes it so easy by making dumbass comments, spelling just about everything incorrectly, and pretending to be a dainty tiny southern belle. She also blatantly hates Abbie, and smothers her to death to make it look like love.
She is a faker and a liar and trust me, most things said here most of us would say to her fat ugly photoshopped face.
Oh yeah, she also doesnt take proper care of her dogs.
I never comment in here because I never have anything to say and usually agree with everything on here .. Is everyone on here saying he's on drugs based on how he looks on that Instagram photo she posted for Mother's Day? Listen I can't stand these people also but that's a bit much.... I live in what's considered Appalachia in Ohio (opioid epidemic ground zero) and most people are pale because of how long winter has lasted this year. I am still in my winter coat! And if he was in pills he would look a lot worse.

I also hate the fat shaming.... If we are trying to convince others to not watch and not support fathering autism lowering ourselves to just fat shaming, and making fun of everything that woman does doesnt help in achieving that. Supports what he says about "haters" and makes it look like everything else we correctly point out is irrelevant because we are just a bunch of trolls.

They have lost the ability to have any shame probably when she would get naked in public as a kid. Can you imagine ehat it looked like ro those people? Him filming while his child is seemingly past out on the concrete? And hell her dirty ass feet are on the concrete so might as well put the rest of her body on it lol
We are not "fat shaming". We are making fun of her because she tells the entire internet that she lost 105 pounds post surgery and has not gained any back.
We also make fun of almost everything else because she makes it so easy by making dumbass comments, spelling just about everything incorrectly, and pretending to be a dainty tiny southern belle. She also blatantly hates Abbie, and smothers her to death to make it look like love.
She is a faker and a liar and trust me, most things said here most of us would say to her fat ugly photoshopped face.
Oh yeah, she also doesnt take proper care of her dogs.

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I was curious how long Isaiah has been parentified so I scrolled back on Cilla’s Facebook.
Interesting viewing -
This is one of the reasons I have a tremendous amount of empathy for Isaiah.

You don't just turn off over a decade of parentification and emotional dysfunction in a year or two.

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Holy shit.
Asa said that the laying down whenever she feels like it isnt the problem. The problem is she doesnt want to get up.
No Asshole- laying down anyplace she feels is not ok. And should've been taught years ago. But I guess they'll have the new teacher deal with that when they are "out in the community".

And as others mentioned, at 17, she mastered waving. Seriously. What should that tell them? Why is Asa insisting Abbie is going to be "independent"?!

• Heart
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I find his whining hysterical. He thought it was going to be so easy to find a teacher for Abbie. Instead of taking their shit show on the road this summer, maybe they better stay home and make sure they get one.
They are "disagreeing". I bet they are. P wants no part of 24/7 Abbie, and Asa has made it sound so easy. Now she sees hes clueless, but shes too spineless to put her foot down and let Abbie ride out her time at JSA.
And oh boy, Isaiah is "so excited" to come home. (he arrives today) My kids were happy to come home for breaks, yet missed their college crew. Its sad, but I dont think he has friends in Boone. I dont think hes even very close to his roomies anymore.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hey all, you've been busy today! 😂
The school thing is going to be interesting. Asa and P want "vocational" training, and Abbie "out in the community". They said it again yesterday.
But from what I read about the McKay, it doesnt look like thats an option.
They also said that they can pay their teacher with the money- and were very excited about that..."now we can hire a GOOD teacher".
And- they have no one hired, and will be off in the RV soon. How are they going to get all of this in place while traveling?
Its going to be a shit show.

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
The whole ‘fish premise’ scenario is bizarre. Who really cares about the koi pond. The humpers who think the sun rises and sets with this family do I guess. They have ‘bigger fish to fry’ (see what I did there?) than this crap. They have a daughter whose biggest school accomplishment is waving hi and bye-bye and now are at a loss what to do for her in the next school year. No respite and no teacher.

Here is an example of the delusion:

View attachment 1254304
On the one hand Asshat wants to say she understands and can "help" most everything she does... but on the other hand lets her get away with just about everything with no discipline... seemingly because she doesn't understand...so which is it?

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
What happen to squirt? I know they put him outside in a mini pond thing and then they haven’t mentioned him in a while . Did they kill him too? 😥
They claim he ran away. I hope for his sake he did.

JFC woman, they were in a pond created by an idiot and fed fish pellets. They weren't at a freaking 5 star fish resort lounging on a lily pad and sipping fun alcoholic drinks with tiny umbrellas and getting massages with hot stones.

I just can't with these humpers.

1651974496843.png

You sure about that Janis? And of course they have so much on their plates. Look at the size of them. 🙄

1651974680507.png

Apparently Mary Catherine is not smart.

1651974859222.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Raingirl

Chatty Member
A couple of comments from today's vlog sure got the humpers humped up, even Shari joined in and had her panties in a wad, with her nose all scrunched up... no wait🤔 that is her normal face😄😄 Seriously, do these comments ever get taken down, I never go back and look? I sometimes think that Ass gets a boner over the humpers and tattler's going head-to-head, he sure doesn't get one from Pig.😉😂
The humpers aren’t any better at putting together a coherent sentence than the Maasholes are.

• Haha
  • Heart