Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Of course you are tearing up Assa, you should be. You should be so grateful every single day that your daughter has provided you with a life of luxury by exposing her. Also Abbie has been plopping down in public more and more. STOP her while she is going down, TEACH her it's not ok. Like what is going on? why is she regressing so much?

I am wondering if she is just tired of being filmed. They've been shoving a camera in her face for years now, and she has no say in her life at all. They don't honor the choices she makes on her AAC, not to mention, they had just taken her to a pretty crowded restaurant-now they went to a crowded store. Remember, our kids have all the same hormones as any regular teenager. But unlike other teens, they don't have the language to assert their displeasure. The only thing they have is their behavior. The LAST thing my son wants to do in the mornings is go to a crowded restaurant for breakfast. We'd really be tempting fate by sitting next to a fountain full of water. She has no choice but to go wherever they want her to go. At 17 I sure as hell didn't want to go to the grocery store with my parents. Some behaviors can be inevitable with autism/ID, but that doesn't mean we don't work very hard to reduce the chance of them happening at all. Giving our boy a choice of if he wants to go someplace with me or not is probably the best thing we can do to reduce the chance of a negative experience. Just like anyone, our kids have days where they don't want to leave the house, and days where they are up to doing anything. Honoring Abbies choices would be a damn good start.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
This home school is going to be a shitshow. No teacher, one of her respite is leaving, Asa and pricilla are fighting (his words) because they are stressed. They are facing the very real realisation that they will have Abbie full time from next month with very little time away from her.
Not just because they're stressed,
but because they disagree on a couple of things (about Abbie's schooling).

That little comment let on a whole lot more than either of them are admitting.

• Haha

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Yuck, Asa once again pretending he know so much about sensory needs, when all he actually knows is sensory avoiding and sensory seeking. He knows absolutely zilch. He’s got a nearly 17 year old daughter with autism and sensory needs and he hasn’t bothered to look anything up. He then says that there needs to be more research out there about sensory processing….THERE ALREADY IS DICK FACE. I’d say go look it up but I know you can’t be bothered. Those ‘we’re having some behaviours’ moments…if you put things in place for her to have her sensory needs met, they would almost certainly reduce.
Holy shit, 100000% this!!

They don't use the term "sensory" right, first of all. She doesn't have sensory; that's an adjective. She has sensory needs, she has sensory overload, she's sensory-seeking, etc. It's like "sensory" is a disease of some sort to them.

Second, if she's sensory-seeking, why does she not have access to the endless supply of sensory toys on the market? Where is her bin of fidgets and lap pads and squishies and so on? If she's sensory-avoidant, where is her compression shirt/vest or a dark and quiet and enclosed space to help her re-center? Where are all of the things easily available to help her regulate her sensory input??

There's a mountain of research on exactly these topics, Asa. There's a ton of it. It's really, really easy to find. scholar.google.com if you want to see the actual academic papers, or just a ten minute discussion with JSA's occupational therapist if your "Neanderthal brain" can't handle very basic college-level reading.

And he holds himself up as some sort of autism expert who should educate police departments and college students. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I was curious how long Isaiah has been parentified so I scrolled back on Cilla’s Facebook.
Interesting viewing -
Isaiah has performed more personal care for his sister that no brother should ever be expected to. It is one thing to step in during an emergency, but that is not the case with the Maassholes. He has been made to be responsible for Abbie's care from the beginning. This has to be traumatizing to Isaiah, I really hope that he will see the light during his time home this summer.

• Sad

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
What an asshole. He can't even smile and say good morning to his wife? His true colors are showing and it doesn't look like the #couplegoals that she claims it to be. And this sub said it all.

View attachment 1236929

View attachment 1236926

View attachment 1236927

I don't think he realized he was on camera and it most definitely was his real tone with Abbie.
P and Isaiah used to drop comments how there is Youtube Asa and real Asa, who didn’t seem to be so pleasant. I noticed they stopped mentioning that awhile ago. He puts on one persona for cameras but then when they are off I’m sure he is a real asshole and hard to deal with. That’s why his channel is so fake. I would love to see more of him being filmed without him knowing it. I bet it would be eye-opening.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I think they need to not be giving in to her Dunkin, Zaxby, Chipotle words on her Ipad. I don't understand how her neck can do an almost 90 degree curve like that either.

1651710146145.png

"Zaxby's Chick Filet, Car Ride, I Need To Use The Bathroom" All punched in succession at lightning speed. She has no idea what she needs to communicate all she is doing is pushing buttons. So when he says she is communicating well I think he's full of it.

1651710388152.png

• Sad
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Here they go again, hiring quality candidates online. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jesus, how much MORE RESPITE do they need?? It would be different if they had not gone on vacations in years, never had a chance for a date night or lunch with their spouse, nights away at hockey games/concerts/camping trips/or selfish wrld events, but they are gone more often than they are home.

• Heart
  • Angry

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Ok so we now have back side boobs.

1652297830822.png

And we have our handy helper Junior now doing LL ads. (mommy's little helper!)

1652297979960.png

You too can purchase itsy bitsy lip balm $18.00 for .14 ounces

1652298285678.png

Don't you wish you were this sexy and as comfortable in your own skin as this boss babe!

1652298334037.png

105#down

1652298387273.png

She actually said "I know the last time I got on here you were all like Oh you look so cute today!"

Yeah sure lady.

1652299063373.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Thanks Cardinal and Meow :m

Watch this Lauren Brazee video. What you see of Asshole in this video is his true self when being filmed by someone else. HE.IS.SUCH.A.DICK!!!!!! So, Lauren was visiting Priscilla and stayed the night in the shack. She gets up the next morning and goes and buys bagels for everyone. Next you see dickhead being greeted (so fake) by The Beast and watch his reaction to Lauren filming him. This is who he really is and when he says he only films what he wants us to see, that is an understatement. He can't even say goodbye to her as she leaves and you see his fat ass laying on the floating queen size mattress in the pool. Both A&P are shitty people but to treat a houseguest the way he reacted to Lauren just shows what a low class POS he really is - but we all already know it.

• Wow
  • Heart

Mommatwin87

I never comment in here because I never have anything to say and usually agree with everything on here .. Is everyone on here saying he's on drugs based on how he looks on that Instagram photo she posted for Mother's Day? Listen I can't stand these people also but that's a bit much.... I live in what's considered Appalachia in Ohio (opioid epidemic ground zero) and most people are pale because of how long winter has lasted this year. I am still in my winter coat! And if he was in pills he would look a lot worse.

I also hate the fat shaming.... If we are trying to convince others to not watch and not support fathering autism lowering ourselves to just fat shaming, and making fun of everything that woman does doesnt help in achieving that. Supports what he says about "haters" and makes it look like everything else we correctly point out is irrelevant because we are just a bunch of trolls.

They have lost the ability to have any shame probably when she would get naked in public as a kid. Can you imagine ehat it looked like ro those people? Him filming while his child is seemingly past out on the concrete? And hell her dirty ass feet are on the concrete so might as well put the rest of her body on it lol
I wouldn’t fat shame if she didn’t lie about it all. She posted about the weight loss surgery. She posted updates. She posted hashtags. She posted it all for the world to see.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Of course, you fools are emotional over being able to eat at a restaurant. They need to stop filming when they eat. Piggy is a foul hog. Not only does she chew with her fat ass mouth open, but she then swipes up her entire face with her big fat claw. YUCK!!! Again, they ask ABbie to pick something. Abbie picks a white frosting cake. Asa turns around and has her pick another cake he wanted. Asa and Pig then say that Abbie made a good choice. They're so fucking weird.

• Haha
  • Angry

Blasting321

Chatty Member
Imagine having such a large platform and criticizing a free service run by volunteers for Autistic kids that is attempting to broaden its availability because you don’t like the fact it’s not an all day event. I don’t know anything about SFA but read how they are trying to extend it by creating local branches. She sounds so selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Surprised this is still up, or that Asa hasnt went ape shit in return. Because yeah, her birthday isnt about P.

Screenshot 2022-05-13 7.32.31 PM.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I think instead of the yellow bike out front, they should have put the Peloton. At least it would have some kind of use.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shadergirl

I think instead of the yellow bike out front, they should have put the Peloton. At least it would have some kind of use.
I thought it was funny when Asa said that P bought a bike that you can’t ride…hahahaha, isn’t that what’s going on with the Peloton? Nobody rides that bike either. 🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲

• Haha

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Here is Ass arguing with a Humper about Abby's physical activity, he states that most 17 year olds aren't that active anyways. Actually most seventeen-year-olds are involved in sports, activities, clubs, Etc. They are also getting ready to graduate and head out into the world, most IDD teenagers are not! Maybe he is under this impression because he, as a seventeen-year-old, was well on his way to starting his career of becoming an overweight sloth. Another Humper joins in and defends him with her wealth of knowledge🤓 according to her Abby does not have behavioral issues, just bad days😂🤣😃😄😅😆😉
“A majority of vegetables and proteins in every meal”? Maybe protein, given the fact that they serve abnormally large amounts of meat at meals, but veggies? No way. Abbie’s diet is shit and he knows it. He just can’t stand criticizing, so he just lies his way out of it.

• Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Thanks Cardinal and Meow :m

Watch this Lauren Brazee video. What you see of Asshole in this video is his true self when being filmed by someone else. HE.IS.SUCH.A.DICK!!!!!! So, Lauren was visiting Priscilla and stayed the night in the shack. She gets up the next morning and goes and buys bagels for everyone. Next you see dickhead being greeted (so fake) by The Beast and watch his reaction to Lauren filming him. This is who he really is and when he says he only films what he wants us to see, that is an understatement. He can't even say goodbye to her as she leaves and you see his fat ass laying on the floating queen size mattress in the pool. Both A&P are shitty people but to treat a houseguest the way he reacted to Lauren just shows what a low class POS he really is - but we all already know it.

It speaks volumes that 1- Priscilla was trying to force Abbie to hug Lauren. Lauren, oh gosh lady, I love that you respected Abbie’s boundaries and told Priscilla not to force a hug! You have my mad respect Lady! This is the way it should always be and Priscilla needs to learn this… 2- Lauren talking at the end of the vlog about Asa making her a drink. This just shows that they are loosening up and drinking around everyone now. It is really sad and having all those kids out around the pool and the adults drinking it up… This is a major accident waiting to happen.

• Heart

MaxsMom

I’m an official “Hater”. I had started to notice she was saying “Uhm” a LOT during her Lives so tonight I counted. 52!!! 52 times she said “uhm”. That is excessive in my book and extremely irritating. Also, she said she cooked tonight and she said she had planned on not cooking all month! Who says they aren’t going to cook for a month! That’s eating out at least 30 times! Unhealthy and expensive.

• Wow
  • Sick