Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So, it took two of them to keep her contained in Publix, yet she still almost got a container of candy opened before Big P waddled over to intervene.
"Get your cereal" on repeat- nope nope nope.
Put a bag in the hatch. Nope, just hold it.
Plop down and take her shoes off in the boutique, and have Asa physically lift her up.
And they expect her new teacher to do this alone. What if she cant physically manhandle Abbie to her feet? Or chase her?
But hey, the Sow got to have her "Lifetime movie brunch" so it was a great day, right?
I just cant with these two. So great Asa wanted to cry 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

RocketQueen

VIP Member
When P asked Abbie if ‘she liked the flowers‘, do you think Abbie knows what P was saying or if she even understands what ‘like‘ means. I was, as usual, yelling at my TV that she doesn’t understand..but maybe I’m wrong???
I laughed. Sounds mean, but we all know better. Its P's poor acting that gives it away every time they do things like this. P tried to put on that serious, sincere face, like she and Abbie are discussing things. They do the same at the pumpkin patch. 'Oh Abbie picked this one..."
Nah. She didnt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
When P asked Abbie if ‘she liked the flowers‘, do you think Abbie knows what P was saying or if she even understands what ‘like‘ means. I was, as usual, yelling at my TV that she doesn’t understand..but maybe I’m wrong???
I’m no expert but if she just had autism I think it would be possible she would have some understanding, but add the IDD into the mix and it’s a different story. As she gets older it seems like the IDD is more prevalent.

• Sad
  • Heart

mousepanda8

VIP Member
No teacher, no respite after this month, significant behaviour challenges ( but it’s just a phase 🙄) - so they have zero plan for next year! What goals do you have? By the end of the year Abbie should be able to do ……. I want her to improve…. . We have a schedule where we teach 30 mins table skills etc etc. Extra curricular to enrich her life will be?

Please! For the love of god keep her in JSA!! at least until you have a set in solid plan and good support networks for it. It will be a disaster and Abbie is going to suffer for it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Kimmied

VIP Member
I'm leaning towards they are wracking their fat brains on how to pull some shit.
Scammers gotta scam.
They really better do their research. I “officially” left my teaching job and didn’t renew mostly because my stepmother is out of her mind and my ID kid was starting to act up. I’m terminal, my middle kid is medically fragile (don’t tell him that, he’s my athletic kid) and even with our income and my trust we would qualify for outside help if we made Dom into a conservator. I’m sorry, I’m not doing that to my kid. Ohio has a program where if you are the primary caregiver for a close relative they pay you, but not if your child is needing therapy or other services through Medicaid. I looked at it when Dom was diagnosed but found the center he goes to and will eventually live at gives more therapy and social experiences than if he were on a waiver. It kills me when people, especially those moms on here that are doing so much for their kids and working so hard, get turned down or are forced to liquidate all assets to under $2000 per family just to get any benefits. It may have changed or not. I use my one trust solely for Dom and his education and training. This here is way the Maassholes anger me so badly. Just because it’s a scholarship doesn’t automatically mean take it. Pay your way. If you can’t, those monies should be directed at low income families. And I include personal supplies in there. I know people do it. I see them do it. Exploiting your children or really anyone should get your scholarship money taken away. Might be in the minority here, but if I can do it so can those fat wild pigs.

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Would you two say that most Autistic individuals squeeze for the same reasons? Or are there different reasons for that stim? Really all stims? Do all Autists respond in the same manner for the same reasons?
I think you both are doing a fantastic job. Your willingness and earnest ability to express your challenges and successes as well as answer questions for those of us not in your situation is remarkable. Much respect! 🫶❤🫶🏼

Not all autistic people like to be squeezed either. My son doesn't seem to crave that deep pressure input like Abbie does. He doesn't care for weighted things either. He is kind of avoidant when it comes to that type of input. He does like to wrap himself up in the big comforter, but that's not very tight. For him, he likes to twirl things, so the bungee bands help him the most when he is out somewhere unfamiliar or even things like doctor appointments. He also likes to feel somewhat grounded or secure-so giving him a place to sit and take everything in from a distance works best for him.

And how is hubby doing/feeling?
He is doing better! He walked almost a mile with me and the dogs today. We still have our days where all his issues are flaring up and he can't do too much, but overall, he is doing well and we are hanging in there. Thank you for thinking of us!

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
OH SNAP.
Princess Pig is peeved at Surfers for Autism. Apparently their new format doesnt work for them. How DARE they!
Doesnt SFA know who they are? That they are a "surfing family"?! 😂 😂

View attachment 1241157
Life long friends my ass. Notice how they only try and scam their FA followers and not their life long friends at SFA? It can only mean one thing. Word on the street is A&P are con artists and nobody wants to be within 10 feet of them and shows they are persona non grata in that "community".

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I was curious how long Isaiah has been parentified so I scrolled back on Cilla’s Facebook.
Interesting viewing -
Where's dear old Mom while Isaiah is vomit assistant? This was long before she had the shitty SlimeLife excuse. Pathetic.

• Sad
  • Heart

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
And god forbid she steps or lays down on something sharp while rolling around barefoot at the hardware store...they won't take her for first aid but I'm sure they'll be happy to sue the store for Sweet Girl's suffering.

We literally don't, ya fuckin pervs.
Excuse me? That was uncalled for. I stand corrected … no one can know for sure what sensation Abbie is seeking with the squeezing stim, but many of us here have made the assumption it could be pleasure seeking, which would be 100% normal and acceptable, but typically done in private for those who can make the distinction. Sadly, Abbie lacks the ability to discern what’s appropriate, it’s not her fault. Showing this to tens of thousands of people makes the creator the “f***-in perv,” not the commenters.

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
View attachment 1236235

I call total BS on his comment. He is a dick through and through no matter how he tries to spin it.
I don't think that was his before coffee face, I think that was his 'crap Lauren is still here when is she going home face' He finds her an annoyance and there's got to be a reason behind it. She probably knows some sort of poop on him. He was annoyed when she contacted him about doing yt full time, he knew his voice was being used and was not wanting any blame if she didn't 'make it' He's such an Asswipe and I'm betting he smells like one also.

• Haha

Monkey1651

VIP Member
She sat down and took her shoes off in a store again in this vlog. It’s disgusting. They said she was so good at brunch. Cilla had her arm in front of Abby, blocking her from something. You see her yelling and such at the beginning and you don’t see much more after that. Then at the grocery she started getting into everything. When she yells in public they start pushing her hand out of the way. So asshat claims she needs to stim so he doesn’t stop it. I guess in public where it’s embarrassing they try to stop it.

Oh my god.. big p’s shin jiggle when she walks. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that on anyone

• Haha
  • Wow

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Thank you, Cardinal and Meow! 😻😻😻
Everyone on this page adds brightness to my day. Thank you!!

• Heart
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Could someone do me a super favour and fill me in on what happened with Abbie and the pool? Fully admit that I stopped watching quite awhile ago out of absolute frustration with A&P and no one to vent to about their horrible-ness (totally a word ;) ). I only tuned in again this past week and found you fabulous people while googling to hopefully find anyone who shared my views of these people. Turns out there’s a lot of us. ;)
I stopped watching not too long after they moved into Moldy Manor (love this name so much) and Abbie was all about the pool. Now she seems completely turned off of it. Did something happen? Or did her interests just shift?
Hi new Tattler. Happy to see you here. Welcome!😻
The dumb dumbs stood by and allowed Abbie to jump in the pool when the water was super cold. They laughed. Even made a ridiculous thumbnail out of it. So stupid. Now, Ab doesn’t want to get in the water. 🙄
Moldy Manor is a title the Maassive Plantation earned after areas of mold were spotted on the wallpaper, at ceiling level upstairs. You would think Mrs. Hillbilly Home and Gardens would fix that before dumping more cash on stupid ass dining room decor, but……she is an illiterate of the porcine family, so……

• Haha
  • Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
So? Everyone here talks about how A&P exploit Abbie for cash that subsequently burns through their pockets...it's not like this line of discussion is unique to one user.
Well its true that they use her for money as that is probably one of the main reasons that they started this channel. All family vloggers are drawn to money as they probably wouldn't be making videos otherwise.

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
@Seashellz
LMAO! I thought it was something along those lines! I remember a pic or gif about Arby's Beef sandwich and Jodi's meat curtains as well. :ROFLMAO: 😂 View attachment 1242474
I joined a few online groups for the trial and we had access to the full crime scene photos/evidence etc and WOWEE, I was 110% invested in that trial, to the point that I was in line at Walgreens when I got the text that the verdict came in and I yelled: "OMG, the verdict is in!!" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Juan was my hero back then!
Big P's meat/beef curtains must need their own zip code! 🤔:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

@SCCOct66
View attachment 1242488
Riiiiiiiiight! The closest Big P has come to surfing is plopping her ass on her queen size pool float.

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
The whole ‘fish premise’ scenario is bizarre. Who really cares about the koi pond. The humpers who think the sun rises and sets with this family do I guess. They have ‘bigger fish to fry’ (see what I did there?) than this crap. They have a daughter whose biggest school accomplishment is waving hi and bye-bye and now are at a loss what to do for her in the next school year. No respite and no teacher.

Here is an example of the delusion:

View attachment 1254304
Huh? How many times have we heard him say "She can't help it" for 16 years of honking. Or whenever it is convenient for him to excuse her behaviour? Eating dirt because she has pica, shredding a pullup and smearing all over, not getting out of the car, not keeping her shoes on, not using the restroom when needed, not jumping in the pool and the list goes on and on. We have always said she knows alot more than YOU give her credit for and you argue "no....she can't help it.....autism". You are the one selling Abs short
And the only thing getting sold short is your height and your 3 inches....

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Here they go again, hiring quality candidates online. 🤦🏻‍♀️
OMG... I'm sure all the rabid HUMPERS will be applying. How are you going to find someone on facebook... they are so stupid!!! Spend the money and hire professionals!!!... Maybe that HUMPER that always asks about Abbie will apply that man/woman with a beard?

• Haha
  • Wow