Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blasting321

Chatty Member
Slime is funny. So these huns have been hyping this new comp plan that I can’t find…. and this is the first sale. Hand soap marked down to $24.00. And because it’s going to be a huge sale there’s a limit of 3 per customer. LOL. And exploiting her daughter for sales again. She’s so desperate to maintain her position.

CEBDB342-1EA4-47D0-919E-6337A9B3B0ED.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Edenberry

Abbie's been in a "phase" her entire life...it's called being herself. They seem to want so desperately to believe that she will just transition out of who she is. The seams are coming apart. After 17 years of just hoping it will all get better, the blinders are finally coming off and they're realizing what reality is and are grasping onto the most minute threads of hope that something might miraculously make things better. Despite everything his YouTube channel has been about, he's never actually grasped or accepted who Abbie IS...only who he wanted her to be.

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Thanks Cardinal and Meow :m

Watch this Lauren Brazee video. What you see of Asshole in this video is his true self when being filmed by someone else. HE.IS.SUCH.A.DICK!!!!!! So, Lauren was visiting Priscilla and stayed the night in the shack. She gets up the next morning and goes and buys bagels for everyone. Next you see dickhead being greeted (so fake) by The Beast and watch his reaction to Lauren filming him. This is who he really is and when he says he only films what he wants us to see, that is an understatement. He can't even say goodbye to her as she leaves and you see his fat ass laying on the floating queen size mattress in the pool. Both A&P are shitty people but to treat a houseguest the way he reacted to Lauren just shows what a low class POS he really is - but we all already know it.

1651454781079.png

I call total BS on his comment. He is a dick through and through no matter how he tries to spin it.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I wonder if they make adult strollers!, might be a good idea for instances like this! Letting her just plop her ass anywhere in public is both gross & unsafe for herself & other people! She could easily be tripped over if someone doesn’t see her laying here there & everywhere & both could get hurt! Not wise to let her do that crap & just excuse it cuz she has autism, which they’re known for doing!
They are too embarrased to cut her hair, or play with toys, or even get a stroller or wheelchair for her, but they aren't too embarrased to let her lay on the ground like a homeless person? Why didn't they give her one of those chewies or some krinkle paper when they went there? Too ashamed? I wouldn't think twice about seeing her do either of those things but I guess there aren't as vlog worthy as laying on the dirty sidewalk.

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And in other news....Asa just said that he bought broken lawn mowers while he had the shop. He'd buy them, fix them, and sell them, and make $1200 a week just from mowers. Along with repairing cell phones at the shop.
Mind you- this is when he was not reporting income and his first child was getting pennies on the dollar in support.
What a fucking scumbag. I cannot stand his punk ass. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

SinisterSenorita

Why is everything about Priscilla. I understand the feeling about the mile stones I understand that pain...but it's Abbies day.

Priscilla is so selfish.

BUY this child what SHE likes, not what you want her to like, or be interested in. Every event in life Priscilla acts like this. She wants Abbie to be her BFF! Go to the mall and shop and do her nails and be a typical teen all grown up....yet has her on the front lawn with her 8 yr. Cousins looking for Easter eggs or trick or treating in a costume with 10 yr. olds. So which is it?? How about whatever makes ABBIE happy not YOU.

Buy this child what SHE likes, what benefits her!!!! Not you! It's not about how you long to have some fantasy shopping spree to make you feel good!

Buy her clothes, new table tasks working on sorting, colors, new bedding, blankets, pool toys/ f!oaties, some new bedroom wall decore for change of scenery, drinking cups, a new type of smaller backpack she won't be needing a big bulky school one soon...so a more appropriate type so you can still bring what she needs, new squishy cute pillows, more sensory stuff..she desperately needs.... I could list 20 more things easily...because I'm thinking about HER not myself.

It's only difficult for Priscilla to ever buy Abbie stuff because she's only thinking about what SHE herself wants, what she wants Abbie to like.... This woman has zero motherly instincts, ZERO! Make it special for Abbie...not you.

It's about Abbies happiness, it's about what makes HER happy...not you ..not everything is about you Priscilla. Be a mother put your child's needs before your wants.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Slime is funny. So these huns have been hyping this new comp plan that I can’t find…. and this is the first sale. Hand soap marked down to $24.00. And because it’s going to be a huge sale there’s a limit of 3 per customer. LOL. And exploiting her daughter for sales again. She’s so desperate to maintain her position.

View attachment 1236215
$24 for yet another product she doesn’t even use. SMH! What a pathetic cuck she is to use Abbie simply because she, herself, is not enough to pull in the sympathy buyers. I noticed the same the other day with the AmazeBox…limited amount available, get yours NOW! Yea…okay👌🏼 Trying to increase demand by making it appear there IS a great demand. Oldest damn sales pitch known to man…and Moobie.
Oh, Oh, Oh…all the places that hand soap could be shoved…with ease…🍑

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
That is my thought as well. Sounds to me like they needed a viable excuse to not attend the event, and they found one.
Here is an idea you nasty bastards….how about you lose a collective 4-500 lbs and take Abbie surfing on your own. I mean, Florida, Right? Your words…
I get that the whole Autism Family environment will be missing, but have they ever really fit in anyways? Maybe they should look for an IDD surfer club they can attend.
Let’s be honest. Abbie never loved surfing. Abbie never actually surfed. It took 3 people to get her to sit on a surfboard and walk her in to shore from about knee high level. She won’t even get in the pool willingly now and Abbie is too big to manhandle onto a surfboard for a photo op. And I will
Bet you the people that attended that event aren’t fans of Fathering Autism anymore. They don’t have friends anyway and between Abbie’s behaviors and having no one to help them with her in the water (Ass has to film and no way Big P is going to lift a finger)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

KateK

VIP Member
I was curious how long Isaiah has been parentified so I scrolled back on Cilla’s Facebook.
Interesting viewing -
This is so sad.. the poor kid was only 10 years old..and probably carried half of the weight of Abbie's care. He really did miss a lot of his childhood. He should have been off playing and not saddled being a caregiver.

• Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I’m no expert but if she just had autism I think it would be possible she would have some understanding, but add the IDD into the mix and it’s a different story. As she gets older it seems like the IDD is more prevalent.
So true. And there is nothing wrong with Abbie being intellectually disabled, but they are ashamed. Frankly, instead of putting her into a school for autism, she should have been in a school that is designed to care for her ID. JMO.

• Heart

Shadergirl

I just watched her live from earlier. She said Isaiah was taking Abbie a birthday lunch to school. She said she was going to do it, "but you guys, we have boxes to unpack..."
Granted, when my kids were that age, I wasnt bringing them lunches or treats to school either, but she flat out stated what was more important. And....not like Asshole couldnt go. He was popping in and bullshitting throughout the live, so he wasnt busy. Nope- send Golden Boy. Guess they expect him to earn his room and board this summer.
He is at their mercy. They have put him back on duty as a caregiver now that he is living back at home. I think we all knew that was going to happen but wow, it certainly happened fast with him doing a LL live the other night from under his mother’s chair, (weird), and now taking lunch to Abbie, doing pick ups and drop offs…he should have stayed in Boone!

I'm curious if those are Abbie's ridiculous gifts behind her. WTH...Press on nail kit, tiny necklace pieces to build jewelry, clothes, and another pair of those shoes. REALLY?!? They could give 2 shits about Abbie.
I thought the same thing when I saw the gifts on the counter! Come on…press on nail kit? Making jewelry kit? This is beyond sad. Can’t they just meet her where she is? Give her toys, stuffies, sensory items that she may play with? Even if she plays with it or is entertained with it for 10 minutes, at least it’s something. I can’t tell you the amount of things I’ve bought my children and grandkids over the years that they showed interest in for maybe a day and then it was never looked at again! Who cares…they spend oodles of money on everything else and some of those big ticket items are tossed aside when their own interest wanes!!! I feel so bad for that poor girl!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Abbie does less in a day than a toddler, let alone a 17 year old.
Toddlers are active and running and playing non-stop.
And even teens who arent involved in athletics are much more active. They may have jobs after school, have daily chores at home, go out with friends, etc. Abbie taking a slow stroll at the park once a week and putting away her backpack is hardly active.
Asa's delusional.

And I agree with Noir- Abbies been plopping down when she doesnt want to do something for as long as I've been watching. Shes lazy. Her preferred activities all involve sitting or laying down- rocking on the couch, riding in the cart or car, eating, and swinging. The only thing that didnt is swimming, and so far it looks like her polar plunge this winter has made her avoid the pool. Now she just goes outside to lay on the outdoor furniture or hide in the new tiki bar.

• Heart
  • Sad

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I finally watched the last two vlogs this morning. Ass was in a mood, both days.
Things I call 🐂💩 on:
They were acting as if they are just so busy, that they must check the schedule to pencil in Pigs next photo fail.
Lies.
Pig absolutely DID NOT crawl around in that car to put that dress on.
HUGE LIE.
What’s for Dinner? Oh, I was going to cook or we could order something. LMFAO!
Ummmmhmmmm….
Lauren said they had Mexican. Y’all know that was the plan all along, why act like it wasn’t.
It is going to be a long month. Someone fetch Moobie some Pamprin.

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
If Surfers for Autism meant so damn much to her, why didn't she get involved with those who make decisions and donate some of that scam money to the organization?
Had she done that, problem solved. 💯
She just wants something to bitch about because she's a big fat bitch. 🤪
That is my thought as well. Sounds to me like they needed a viable excuse to not attend the event, and they found one.
Here is an idea you nasty bastards….how about you lose a collective 4-500 lbs and take Abbie surfing on your own. I mean, Florida, Right? Your words…
I get that the whole Autism Family environment will be missing, but have they ever really fit in anyways? Maybe they should look for an IDD surfer club they can attend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

mousepanda8

VIP Member
He's been used for respite since he was a young teen and that is very sad and been coddled by a pathetic mother.
I was curious how long Isaiah has been parentified so I scrolled back on Cilla’s Facebook.
Interesting viewing -

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
So they were "fighting" about trying to find someone to put Abbie off on and how hard that will be with her "recent" feral behaviors. 😆
Apparently, she was displaying these behaviors at school too..
Oh...to be a fly on the wall for THAT fight! 😆. The disagreement was probably over how much to pay or who gets the job.
Whatever it was, it pissed Assa off so bad he killed the dang fish! 😆
On accident of course. *wipes tears* 😆
Narcissists don't do shit like that by "accident" during an argument.
He's such a big fat liar.
It's going to be interesting to see how long a teacher and respite last. IF they even find either. 😆
I can't wait.

• Haha
  • Heart