Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimmied

VIP Member
This is one of the reasons I have a tremendous amount of empathy for Isaiah.

You don't just turn off over a decade of parentification and emotional dysfunction in a year or two.
Early in my watching days, Isaiah found old elementary papers. In them he read that it’s hard being Abbie’s brother because he couldn’t stay at Disney and ride rides. They had to leave if Abbie acted up. I was very sad for him and that sentence he read makes it very hard for me to see any one in him but a neglected little kid. We went to Cedar Point when my kids were little. Our boat docks in the area so we used to go often. We almost always ended the day at closing and ride the Iron Dragon in the dark. We missed it one year, one time because the older kids were doing something else. My middle son and my youngest son both remember that one time they didn’t ride it right before leaving. It only happened one time, about 10 years ago, but I feel guilty about it. I really had no idea that little ritual was so important. I just think Isaiah gets shitty parents, taken advantage of, and left to pick up pieces of his parents failures with Abbie way too often and way too young. I have never had older kids take over for the younger ones. Unless it’s just play or a keep an eye on the younger ones so I can cook or something.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

SCCOct66

VIP Member
She means her gunts.
Wait. Hold up. For real, please someone explain what she was talking about - she was talking about when she pees????? Good God, she must have been super drunk.

r
The company is still focused on recruiting but also trying to bring in new customers. So they have this bonus for every 9 new customers AND 3 new recruits they get a cash bonus. Plus an extra 10% on orders from new customers. That’s where the up to 50% commission comes in. they increased her 35% to 40% plus 10% on new orders. Plus the fast start bonus and enroller bonus ie commission on downline.

looks like slime didn’t perform well Last year. Lost beauty guides and sales decreased significantly according to L’occtaines financial report. I’ve seen there are now less than 20k beauty guides in USA, so from apparently 30k to 20k.

I can’t imagine the red and pinkies are happy…. They must be shaving money at top to pay for this and I am sure they are going to have to raise prices.
she can’t recruit any more. no one biting but her sales are still insane. She came 3rd in sales last month for new customers. So I think they are really trying to emphasise outside sales as opposed to a closed system whereby it’s the guides who are the real customers.
cannot find details of comp plan - even on company website. So that’s bs right there. Devil is always in the detail.
The Anti-MLM movement is really in high gear now. I'd say not just Slime is losing people. It's a slimy, shitty thing and thank goodness stuff is being revealed now!

1651587080493.png

Limelife did it all, y'all! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Here is Ass arguing with a Humper about Abby's physical activity, he states that most 17 year olds aren't that active anyways. Actually most seventeen-year-olds are involved in sports, activities, clubs, Etc. They are also getting ready to graduate and head out into the world, most IDD teenagers are not! Maybe he is under this impression because he, as a seventeen-year-old, was well on his way to starting his career of becoming an overweight sloth. Another Humper joins in and defends him with her wealth of knowledge🤓 according to her Abby does not have behavioral issues, just bad days😂🤣😃😄😅😆😉
How can he say that? How can he compare her to any other 17 year old. How about 17 year old Isaiah? 17 year old Summer? Yes, teens like to lounge around sometimes, but it is insanity to say she's just as active as any other 17 year old.

• Heart

renwick

Chatty Member
So on her facebook LM, the sow announces that she is not trying to sell anything, just sharing what she loves Like you would if you bought home decor at Hobby Lobby or cute shorts at Target. Or a drink at Starbucks. Wonder what the big whiteboard behind her is for since she isn’t trying to sell people things???? You just can’t make this _ _ _ _ up!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
That’s awesome! He obviously is enjoying his coloring. I wonder if they ever attempt to have Abbie color? I know they would have to sit there and monitor her so she doesn’t put the crayons in her mouth, but they should be doing that with most things Abbie does. Every vlog lately is about how she is sensory seeking. I literally just bought my 1 yr old granddaughter the sensory books that she can feel things on each page and she loves them. Seems like Abbie would like that. Surely, they know this. Lazy? embarrassed? delusional that she progressed past this? I don’t get it why they don’t get her what she would enjoy.
I dont think she colors. Ive seen vlogs that they've done "art" or tried to have her "sign" a card or something. She can barely hold a crayon or pen, and then they hold her hand and scribble around. She makes no effort to move her hand at all.

And omg.
They announced on P's live today that Abbie indeed gets to use her McKay scholarship to be homeschooled next year.
WTF!?
They said its already approved.
How are the going to meet the educational requirements? There HAS to be some, they cant possibly just give money to have someone drive Abbie to Dailey's for cookies! Crazy!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
What is wrong with her. Truly. There has to be a term for someone who has absolutely no shame. The bikini was one thing, but showing toilet paper hanging out of her ass goes to a new level. @CoffeeMomof2 please - impart your wisdom here!
I suspect that's a combination of two things:

1. A hamfisted attempt at being "quirky and relatable" with some added chaos for their audience. It's an intentional performance to show things like the toilet paper, Asa lumbering around the pool, Priscilla flopped out on that raft, etc as a way of making the audience feel that these people are just like them. Most everyone is awkward and feels unhappy in their skin in some way; it feels good as a viewer to see someone "famous" being awkward or doing something dumb too. It makes them relatable. Influencers know this. They intentionally aim to strike a balance between flaunting wealth and still being a regular Joe. This sort of thing seems to be more common on Youtube than IG, and and the relatable awkwardness of Tiktok is a whole different beast, but it all boils down to the same thing. You want viewers to envy you(buy what you're selling) while making it feel like those viewers can also achieve the wealth or fame you're flaunting. You can't be too fancy about it because that alienates viewers.

2. Defense mechanism - denial. She's incredibly insecure about her appearance and how she comes across to people, like painfully so. It's agonizing in more ways than one for her to be not only that fat, but to have publicly lost & regained so much weight. Remember how much emphasis she puts on her hair, how for a long time she absolutely refused to ever be filmed in her PJs or how she had to be done up for the camera, how Asa admitted he had to carefully edit out her huffing and puffing (which he's absolutely having to do again, but can't get it all in favor of content). She cares deeply about how she looks to others. She can't present the image she wants to present whatsoever, so in acts of self-preservation
(and I don't mean physical self-preservation, but the much deeper preservation of self, psychologically speaking)
she escapes into a fantasy world where she really did lose 105 lbs, where she's simply chunky and confident about that, where she's a dainty Southern belle, an accomplished entrepreneur, a successful business owner, a great mother with perfect children and a handsome military husband, where she's everything she wants to be but can't actually reach. It's intense denial so she can pretend to feel good about herself, and many days she likely does feel good about herself, but the thing is that reality constantly lurks under the surface façade for her. Reality, as it always does, creeps in periodically and she's forced to painfully recognize it and it kills her inside. So she's then forced back into her fantasy world from point 1 above.

Think of it like the crazy conspiracy theorists holed up in Dallas waiting for JFK Jr and Sr to make their return. They're so deep in the bullshit they will not - they cannot - face reality. They've invested too much of themselves already.
Acknowledging shame like that is enough to cause pretty intense mental damage, enough so that the mind will do what it can to protect itself. It's similar to what Priscilla does; acknowledging shame would destroy the entire fantasy world she's created for herself and leave her with nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I think that Ass may be gearing his “movie” his “narrative” to just that…a group home. Would not be the first time he set the stage, so to speak. Is he using a little exposure therapy on the humpers? By the time it is all said and done, will they be praising them for rehoming her? I have my popcorn ready @BellaBlueEyes . 😻 We shall see….

• Heart
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Ahhh! Page 5 of this Tattle thread is pure fire! You guyth are on a roll up in here this morning.
🥸❤🥸😉🥸❤🥸
1651580863347.gif

🦥Have the best day imaginable Tattlers!🦦

• Haha
  • Heart

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
The beast bought her daughter a press-on nail kit for her birthday, but she can't even be bothered to clean her daughters filthy nails which are encrusted with dirt/shit on a daily basis.

• Sad
  • Sick

SinisterSenorita

That’s interesting you mentioned about Abbie not being taught to wave hello or goodbye. My granddaughter just turned one and she will wave goodbye if she sees us do it. She also knows to put her hand up for a high five when we prompt her. It makes me wonder what age level Abbie is actually at. She doesn’t appear to even be able to imitate any gestures.
I think it's because they don't keep anything part of a routine for Abbie. Abbie would have a better quality of life for HER if she had the same routine daily. It's not for everyone, but it's clear she will always be limited.

We have 2 autistic teens in our family two boys 13 and 17 both have different needs but both are non verbal. They have different personalities different triggers different likes etc... But both THRIVE with routine and structure so much that after years of the same routine...the eldest can do these things on his own...shower, get a drink, go to the bathroom, brush his hair... Even make his bed every single day...and he's content not having melt downs because he's not being dragged some place new twice a day, forced to " understand" a new command on a whim....

They have away days... Same day every week same time ( like Abbie knows when her bus trip to Dailys is) It's routine...it's reliable and it's comforting because she understands.

These two parents are trying to create an action packed " Abbies best life" fantasy because it makes them look a certain way....it makes them feel like she's getting out into the world on their terms.

Abbie sits down, stomps off, yells, drums, hits...acts like a feral Helen Keller before she received PROPER help and understanding.
Abbies frustrated and miserable.
These two idiots should be focused on her communication first and foremost and stay on it....they have failed miserably and Abbies feral behaviour at 17 shows that. It's extremely sad.

• Heart
The only plans they have at the moment is to go on their trip in a month from now. They fly by the seat of their pants all the time with everything else in their lives and the only constant for Abbie was going to JSA or the daily trips to Dunkin. This video tonight showed me his lips are moving but he is saying absolutely nothing. They don't have a plan for Abbie. I think they're hoping they find someone who will babysit her during the day and take her "out into the community" for hours on end but I seriously doubt that 1) Assa will not want to micro manage the outings and 2) whoever they get to do this will quickly discover they're underpaid and overworked for this severely disabled IDD person. If they do finds someone by the time they return for the RV trip, I give it until October before we begin to hear about things not working because of certain "behaviors". That is when talk about how wonder boy is graduating in the Spring 2023 and will begin to take on more responsibility with Abbie's day-to-day care. I am sure they've promised him plenty of $$$ to entice him into babysitting Abbie all day and they've probably told him now that he's a college grad, he's perfectly qualified to be her "teacher". I think Isaiah is lazy and would jump at the chance to just hang out at home and get paid for it and he's use to watching Abbie anyway. Maybe I am wrong about all of this but I don't put anything past them to scam their own son. Afterall, look what they do to Abbie.
I don’t understand what kind of parents would want their 20 yr.old son to be in charge of his 17 yr.old sisters personal hygiene so they can get away for dates. That to me is pure selfishness. They are despicable humans, ruining both their childrens lives. Karma is gonna hit hard.

• Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
She acts like she is still in highschool or something? Is she still in highschool in her head, only she is popular? :ROFLMAO:
Its clear from her recent "photo shoot" with Asa that she thinks shes the shit. She thinks she's so dainty, fashionable and cute. Blows my mind!! o_Oo_O

• Haha
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
in opening Asa said your brother took you to school, picked you up and got us coffee. I heard big P say it’s so good he’s home. He’s crazy going home. At least they are leaving soon…..otherwise His usual word vomit

She’s really incapable of having a private moment
Asa has a major hard-on for his RV and travel. He's a walking stereotype. "Yeah, Im 4'11....but my truck and RV, not to mention my wife, are bigger than yours!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
I find his whining hysterical. He thought it was going to be so easy to find a teacher for Abbie. Instead of taking their shit show on the road this summer, maybe they better stay home and make sure they get one.
They are "disagreeing". I bet they are. P wants no part of 24/7 Abbie, and Asa has made it sound so easy. Now she sees hes clueless, but shes too spineless to put her foot down and let Abbie ride out her time at JSA.
And oh boy, Isaiah is "so excited" to come home. (he arrives today) My kids were happy to come home for breaks, yet missed their college crew. Its sad, but I dont think he has friends in Boone. I dont think hes even very close to his roomies anymore.
Its probably going to be harder and harder to find teachers/respite for Abigail because of her severe "behaviors" ... probably why her current respite quit. No Asshat.. it is not because she is a teenager..it is because she is feral because of lack of discipline... she needs physical therapy or she will also be physically handicapped..her neck is atrocious.

Is Asshat trying to get sympathy because of the KOI pond? Is he going to "forget" to feed the dogs as well? KOI are expensive they are not feeder fish.

Also.. I feel that JSA got rid of them because Abbie was not progressing.. and the Massives were not happy about it.. and were difficult . They couldn't put her in the vocational program...they could only warehouse her.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Disclaimer: read with sarcasm! And I do not condone the killing of fish...I have two fish tanks myself and they are apart of my family. Dumb ass shocked the poor things and flushed out all the beneficial bacteria.:mad:

View attachment 1251151
Holy Fat Face!

View attachment 1251152
Well isn't that special!

View attachment 1251153
Oh look, now it's the whole family! Awwwww 🤮

View attachment 1251154
Oh hi Felbow!

View attachment 1251155
:m
She's getting the Tammy Slaton forehead. Tammy's was caused by her having so much fat in her body that it was building up in her forehead.

1652005343471.png
1652005527848.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Look at this thumbnail and spammy headline. Even for ASS-a this one plummets to the bottom of the disgusting barrel. He should be castrated for being so desperate for views and comments that he shows his daughter in this manner. It's sensational as hell...as well as the fact that we know what Abbie is really doing with this squeezing "stim." He is a total scumbag and like I've said before...they both need their day of reckoning! Hopefully it will come soon.

• Heart