Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, what the holy hell is happening to her arm? What is making the fat just stop at her elbow?

Reactions: 21
I just knew these gifs would be on here! She is so damn stupid, lol.

Also, what the holy hell is happening to her arm? What is making the fat just stop at her elbow?
View attachment 1261676
I think its from a permanent crease from bending her arm when she is on her phone 24/7. The blubber just gets stuck there. And also leaning all 350 pounds of her on her hand like this doesn't help either.

Reactions: 15
I just can't understand how these people are seemingly okay with being obese. Is P still hashtagging that she has lost 105 pounds or whatever the amount was?

Reactions: 13
I am not sure if she is still hashtagging, but she is beyond defensive when responding to comments about her weight and continues to push the “I have lost 100 lbs” spiel. She is a liar.

Reactions: 20
I just watched that last night! I love Caitlyn.

Reactions: 7
I honestly don't think they know what a vegetable is and how to prepare them. They throw out that they eat salads every day (lol) A salad covered with cheese, bacon and a ton of Ranch dressing. They make salsa so there's tomatoes and avocado toast but probably put a ton of butter on also. They had Isaiah peel cucumbers for Mother's day for what? Another oh so healthy salad. Potatoes in any form they are counting as veggies - fried usually. I think they've done baked beans flavored with bacon and sugar.

They desperately need guidance from a nutritionist but that will never happen. Their food addiction is and has been out of control.

View attachment 1261473
Oh look a comment from one of Samantha coles friends.
Oh, so now Assa says they are paying a teacher's salary out of their pocket. Man, he's something. So, what is the McKay money for? The truth is that if the Maassives had to pay a teacher's salary out of their pocket then Abbie would still be in JSA or left to rock her life away couch after couch. But Assa knows saying that will keep the humpers ready to spend money via slimelife or patreon, anything for Abbie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

I find Wayne curiously interesting. He is patently looked after by a feeder. We all know who.....Why in hells name doesn't she look after him? Guide him in his food choices? He won't live much more than another two years, three tops....So, serious issues in that household and she probably encourages mama hog to pile it on, to look even "cuter". She's a messed up woman.

Reactions: 17
It's mind boggling. I've never seen anyone with arms like that. Her knees have fat all around them, wonder why the elbows say "Nope!"
Her elbows do say nope! Nope, not participating in your fat -fest! You carry on Pigcilla but we're not participating.

I remember a few summers ago, Wayne was in some type of rehab facility, and Big P posted a picture of a box of KFC that she was "smuggling in" for him since he was not allowed to have it. Speaks volumes.

Reactions: 29
Considering that Cilldebeast fancies herself a maven of all things in home decorating, she can't even properly paint the loo door. How sloppy not to paint the frame.

Reactions: 15
Priorities. Big P’s first post of the day was not “Happy Birthday Abbie” but “Buy my shitty sunscreen”. Sounds about right.
I just watched her live from earlier. She said Isaiah was taking Abbie a birthday lunch to school. She said she was going to do it, "but you guys, we have boxes to unpack..."
Granted, when my kids were that age, I wasnt bringing them lunches or treats to school either, but she flat out stated what was more important. And....not like Asshole couldnt go. He was popping in and bullshitting throughout the live, so he wasnt busy. Nope- send Golden Boy. Guess they expect him to earn his room and board this summer.

Reactions: 21
Priorities. Big P’s first post of the day was not “Happy Birthday Abbie” but “Buy my shitty sunscreen”. Sounds about right.
I'm curious if those are Abbie's ridiculous gifts behind her. WTH...Press on nail kit, tiny necklace pieces to build jewelry, clothes, and another pair of those shoes. REALLY?!? They could give 2 shits about Abbie.

I really hope that shoe on the counter is new. If it has been worn then that’s really gross. Their over all hygiene is gross

I'm curious if those are Abbie's ridiculous gifts behind her. WTH...Press on nail kit, tiny necklace pieces to build jewelry, clothes, and another pair of those shoes. REALLY?!? They could give 2 shits about Abbie.
Imagine the disaster it would be with long nails on Abby. She could easily scratch the crap out of anyone, including her self. She doesn’t need nails. Has no clue what they are.. once again it’s all for big p

I am not sure if she is still hashtagging, but she is beyond defensive when responding to comments about her weight and continues to push the “I have lost 100 lbs” spiel. She is a liar.
I just wish someone would ask her how much of that 100lbs has she gained back.

If my husband had his way, he'd exist on all the foods that are now horrible for him. He will ask me for things like taco bell, pizza, and everything else. I say "ok" and then get online to show him the salt content in all the foods he asks me for. He then rarely goes through with it and we figure out what to make at home instead. I am not slim myself, but I swear to God that heart attack scared the shit out of both of us. I don't understand how they have escaped a major medical issue with how big everyone is in their family. There's no way I can let myself lose mobility and just be a lump on the couch.

Reactions: 23
If I ate all the food I dearly want, I would be Wayne’s size. I love junk food, including potato chips. But just because it tastes good, doesn’t mean it’s good for you..unfortunately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.