Fathering Autism #121 Assa is Dumbo. Abbie eats Gumbo. Percillerpotamus is Jumbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a special needs loved one in your life? Want to make extra cash? Want to quit that dead end job and work for yourself? Introducing Hambeast Hallmarks. These are the secrets to the Hambeasts success that keep the humpers happy and coming back for more!

Hambeast Hallmarks
1.Of course you already know the secret ingredient. Your loved one! Make sure to include siblings, grandparents and besties as often as possible. Whoo Hoo every success, catch them getting into trouble and feed them lots of donuts
View attachment 1231451

2.Unflattering angles of your wife. This not only deflects your mishaps but also keeps the “special interest” perverts coming back for more.
View attachment 1231452

3.Life skills. Who doesn’t like progression. Be ready to edit lots of jump cuts for maximum fakeness as possible.

4.Include Autism in every vlog title. Keep up with the trends!

5.Backyard Oasis. Capture family time in the pool. Loved one doesn’t like to swim? Just push them in! And beached whales are always a hit!
View attachment 1231454

6.Make mom look motherly. Wife doesn’t care for your loved one? Make sure to mention at every possible moment how great she is. This will offset the lazy, uncaring witch she truly is.

View attachment 1231456

Want to know more?
Just call 1-800-UXPLOIT
Only $17.99 per minute. First minute free!
Tax and hidden fees not included
Bravo 🥇🎭

Friday Funsies. 🤩

🤪Drinking Game: A shot for every scratch! 🤪

❤ Happy Day Tattlers!❤
I actually held my breath on that last shot! They are so nasty I could almost smell her green toxic cloud. She definitely has her own unique set of tics going on, all that touching, scratching , rubbing. No self awareness of how nasty they are.. Nasty toxic people. Maybe it’s a blessing that Abbie is not aware of her disgusting family. None of these blogs are about aultism, it is about boring,trashy classless Bull💩. I really don’t understand how Limelife or Selfieworld would have these two trash piles represent their Brands. How embarrassing. I can tell you now I wouldn’t spend a nickel at either of these franchise’s if this is the lowlife they want the world to see hawking there cheap over priced products. Sickening🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot (38).png

Look at those trotters with the 6th toe. The couch is down to the bleeping springs. I swear Ass throws these little gems in because he hates his fat, fishy, cheese encrusted, morbidly obese wife who birthed him a profoundly IDD autistic child.

You deserve every bit of it, you fat bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I watched the vlog while boiling eggs, killing time. 😂 😂

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm behind on here, as usual.😵 Man Whimsical starts midnights tomorrow night, so I will have plenty of time to get caught up. It's been crazy here.

After losing Cali and Zero we were not ready for a new meow, however, our 3-year-old rescue, Stella, was so depressed and stopped eating...so on the 24th I went to the humane society and adopted a 2-year-old female kitty named Shelby. We quickly fell in love with her and she and Stella are slowly making progress! Less hissing, which is a good thing! Shelby was a heavily pregnant stray who was brought in on the 12th. They aborted the babies/spay surgery on the 13th and we adopted her on the 24th. She weighs 7 lbs and is a tiny little thing! She is really adjusting to her new home quite well. We needed new life for us and another meow to love for Stella (and us!!) in this house after the past few months of sadness. ❤

Shelby at the shelter on 4/24
View attachment 1233920
Shelby's first vet visit on 4/26
View attachment 1233928

I had to resize these to post them here and the resizes did not turn out so great.:confused:
Shelby and Stella playing
View attachment 1233923

Shelby and some catnip. :ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1233924

Big P's Photoshoot was so 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Is that a pig on the wall? 🐷🤔 ASSa needs a bra. 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1233903

They both have the same stupid open-mouth dumb look going on. 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1233905

Big P's lipstick looks ridiculous and Abbie looks like she had a rough day.
View attachment 1233906

The couch is sinking way down...😂😂😂:m
View attachment 1233907
WOW...look at that face!!!
She looks so sweet but a little rough around the edges. Adorable @Whimsical ❤
Screenshot_20220501-062851-792.png

And now for some bat wings LOL!
Screenshot_20220430-162018-331.png

This witch thinks she's the new plus size Kardashian!!
Screenshot_20220430-234138~2.png

Screenshot_20220430-234347~2.png

Screenshot_20220430-234208~2.png

Well....hate to break it to you Pigfuckles, but your ass is at your pre surgery weight if not more. 105 found it's way home and brought friends!
Screenshot_20220430-234820~2.png

Screenshot_20220430-234635~2.png

Screenshot_20220430-234501~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What a blight on the city of Jacksonville. Imagine witnessing this on your drive to work

Those scooters are not made for the severely morbidly obese. I think her getting on the scooter was only for a photo OP...kind of like how they put Abbie on the Peloton. I would get out of the way if I saw it coming...how does she get it to stop with all that weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a blight on the city of Jacksonville. Imagine witnessing this on your drive to work

You know she copied and pasted the hell out of this post…no way could she go that far and not have misspelled or wrong use of words.

Bravo 🥇🎭

I actually held my breath on that last shot! They are so nasty I could almost smell her green toxic cloud. She definitely has her own unique set of tics going on, all that touching, scratching , rubbing. No self awareness of how nasty they are.. Nasty toxic people. Maybe it’s a blessing that Abbie is not aware of her disgusting family. None of these blogs are about aultism, it is about boring,trashy classless Bull💩. I really don’t understand how Limelife or Selfieworld would have these two trash piles represent their Brands. How embarrassing. I can tell you now I wouldn’t spend a nickel at either of these franchise’s if this is the lowlife they want the world to see hawking there cheap over priced products. Sickening🤮
Sounds like they took a page out of Chuckie Cheese prize policy…play enough games and you can trade your tickets in for cheap,useless prizes…never having enough for top shelf gifts;but only the lower level.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sadly I think Assa would whip out his camera and start filming the ruckus for vlog content
You do present an interesting idea. What if AssA and Isaiah have offered to serve as videographers/photographers for Becca’s wedding? Golden Boy photographed their engagement shots. And the MaAssive men believe their videos skills are excellent. Which leaves Big P, Kylie, or bridesmaid Summer to wrangle bridesmaid Sweet Girl that day. Ugh. Run, Becca and fiancé! Run!

I’m very skeptical about the claim of stopping to help at an accident, but can you imagine being hurt in an accident, only to look up to see one of those fugly faces? 🤮. And I bet you they have zero first aid knowledge.
Yes, “Comin’ in hot!” 💄🐷🚑

• Haha
I watched the vlog while boiling eggs, killing time. 😂 😂

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm behind on here, as usual.😵 Man Whimsical starts midnights tomorrow night, so I will have plenty of time to get caught up. It's been crazy here.

After losing Cali and Zero we were not ready for a new meow, however, our 3-year-old rescue, Stella, was so depressed and stopped eating...so on the 24th I went to the humane society and adopted a 2-year-old female kitty named Shelby. We quickly fell in love with her and she and Stella are slowly making progress! Less hissing, which is a good thing! Shelby was a heavily pregnant stray who was brought in on the 12th. They aborted the babies/spay surgery on the 13th and we adopted her on the 24th. She weighs 7 lbs and is a tiny little thing! She is really adjusting to her new home quite well. We needed new life for us and another meow to love for Stella (and us!!) in this house after the past few months of sadness. ❤

Shelby at the shelter on 4/24
View attachment 1233920
Shelby's first vet visit on 4/26
View attachment 1233928

I had to resize these to post them here and the resizes did not turn out so great.:confused:
Shelby and Stella playing
View attachment 1233923

Shelby and some catnip. :ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1233924

Big P's Photoshoot was so 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Is that a pig on the wall? 🐷🤔 ASSa needs a bra. 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1233903

They both have the same stupid open-mouth dumb look going on. 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1233905

Big P's lipstick looks ridiculous and Abbie looks like she had a rough day.
View attachment 1233906

The couch is sinking way down...😂😂😂:m
View attachment 1233907
Welcome hone Shelby! >^..^<

Bravo 🥇🎭

1651416986770.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can not 😭😭

Why does this have the Tiger King vibes
She looks like a fat exclamation point on that scooter. Big P looked scared and unstable riding in the city for her photo shoot. What “brand” is she trying to create with that shot?! I also checked in to load limits on electric scooters.
29006168-A6A6-4EF5-BC75-643CAEFE8F96.jpeg

6B89FF4A-FEEE-40B0-B1D9-0BF53F1AE8C8.jpeg

• Haha
Pig’s “brand”. Manipulative. Literacy challenged. Gluttonous.

I wonder how many times she says “like” in a day. 🤮

Some “snaps” from the pig modelling adventure, driving (that arm!!!!), and watching hockey.
You couldn’t have found less flattering angles. Well-done, Ass

• Haha
  • Heart
The Disney vlogs from a few years ago came up in my YouTube feed. P really looks good, probably the best I’ve seen her.

Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #122: Junior’s in distress. Big P is a hot mess. AssA tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1234305
Look at those trotters with the 6th toe. The couch is down to the bleeping springs. I swear Ass throws these little gems in because he hates his fat, fishy, cheese encrusted, morbidly obese wife who birthed him a profoundly IDD autistic child.

You deserve every bit of it, you fat bleep.
Now tell us how you REALLY feel, lololol. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.