Fathering Autism #121 Assa is Dumbo. Abbie eats Gumbo. Percillerpotamus is Jumbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😘
Maybe, just maybe, Percillerpotamus can keep her damn shirt down where it belongs for the duration of this thread. 😹 Great screenshots you caught there.😻
I am still stunned by the size of her arms! How is she able to get them through the armholes of any top? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Great title @Hotographer :ROFLMAO:(y) Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow for keeping us Tattling πŸ₯°

Assa is such a dick for pressuring Isaiah to go back to college on Monday instead of Sunday. The kid has tit to do like school work unlike Assa who sits around picking the dingle berries off his ass all day and playing video games all night. Isaiah had just walked in the door after a 8 hour drive and was met with that BS. I would have told him to fck off and turned around and got in my truck and drove back to Boone. Isaiah has got to grow a pair but he is too beholden to Mommy and the $$$.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I watched egg hunting at the Aunt's house. Abs was having a ball (not), Prissassapotomus was having 2, they were Asswipes and they were in her purse.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am still stunned by the size of her arms! How is she able to get them through the armholes of any top? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I've wondered that too! It surely must be a struggle to squeeze them through!🀣 and also those huge tree trunks she has for legs, squeezing them into her shorts and jeans she loves to wear all the timeπŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Igaiah is back for an Easter breastfeed. He just loves the taste of his mama sow's juice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I live for the screenshots πŸ€ͺ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Look what Summer is sporting on her left ring finger.
it's taken in a mirror so it's reversed, it's on her right.

Oh I thought this was a 'women owned business'?

urg and pigrilla trying to grab abbie for a hug the moment she walks in the door. If I'd been away for a few days and was so desperate to see my daughter I'd go down to the door to say hello not wait at the top of the stairs until she appears. It was so sad watching her unpack all the presents she bought too, all the things for isaiah and pube face and another damn cup for abbie. Is that really all she could think of?

Is it just me as well with that vlog, we never see abbie go into the downstairs toilet, unless it's to get her hairbrush and hair things. But we saw it twice in this vlog, the first one being when Piggy grabs her and Asa says 'she's on a routine and has to go to the bathroom' Wouldn't Pig know that that was what she was doing if she did actually do that everytime? Or are they now bribing abbie to go in there to look like she's using the toilet?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
As for the whole doctor thing and now them trying to watch her food intake, I wonder if her new psychiatrist has said something about how much weight she has gained. It's quite possible that the psych said they need to slow down her weight gain or she may be taken off of XXX medication and placed on a different one. I know this happens as it has to a friend of mine. Our kids see the same psychiatrist, and this is what she was told about a year or so ago. Her daughter is not nearly as food obsessed as Abbie and has more rigidity when it comes to food. The Massives really need to count their blessings that Abbie will eat almost anything placed in front of her. It makes eating healthier so much easier for them. Those of us who have kids that really struggle with eating would give anything to be able to place a bowl of salad in front of them and have them eat it with no real issues other than it being served as a main dish and not a side dish. I struggle to get every single bite I can into my kiddo and often have to simply feed him yogurt with a multivitamin because he doesn't eat enough.

• Sad
  • Heart
Abbie pushed Pig out of the way when she got home from the park - like "Ugh, not this witch again". Then Pig forces kisses and Abbie taps the boobs for a snack. She didn't miss you witch. Get the girl a snack. GIF MAKERS - Gold at 1:53 - 1:55 :ROFLMAO:
1650289802886.png

Abbie pushed Pig out of the way when she got home from the park - like "Ugh, not this witch again". Then Pig forces kisses and Abbie taps the boobs for a snack. She didn't miss you witch. Get the girl a snack. GIF MAKERS - Gold at 1:53 - 1:55 :ROFLMAO:
1650289802886.png
And that witch spent $500 at frickin Buc-ees - food food food food food and then went out to pick up dinner. Why not eat the tit you brought home? Who drinks coffee for dinner??? No wonder these people don't sleep.

And those fingernails. How does she not have bacterial infections constantly???
1650290554148.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Abbie pushed Pig out of the way when she got home from the park - like "Ugh, not this witch again". Then Pig forces kisses and Abbie taps the boobs for a snack. She didn't miss you witch. Get the girl a snack. GIF MAKERS - Gold at 1:53 - 1:55 :ROFLMAO: View attachment 1203081

And that witch spent $500 at frickin Buc-ees - food food food food food and then went out to pick up dinner. Why not eat the tit you brought home? Who drinks coffee for dinner??? No wonder these people don't sleep.

And those fingernails. How does she not have bacterial infections constantly??? View attachment 1203103
Yea... I noticed Abbie trying to get away from P and even went in the bathroom to escape.

This continuous poking and asking for food/snacks/candy/drinks ... would drive me insane. I would put together some fruit/nuts/peanut butter for possible snacks during the day in a specific place...and have her get her own snack...not let her go in the pantry to choose among a thousand things. That way when her snacks are gone for the day....they are gone.

I wonder if she would interact with them much at all if not asking for snacks/food... I guess that would lessen the content too.

They are lucky that Abbie will eat anything..but I believe she is addicted to processed snack type food and sugar..she knows the difference in eating some celery and eating a donut. It would take a lot of consistency to lessen or break this sugar/processed food addiction.. I dont ever see them able to do this... P and Asshat are addicted themselves. Asshat even admitted they had to give her half a donut to get out of the car... how is that. teaching her anything?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
it's taken in a mirror so it's reversed, it's on her right.

Oh I thought this was a 'women owned business'?

urg and pigrilla trying to grab abbie for a hug the moment she walks in the door. If I'd been away for a few days and was so desperate to see my daughter I'd go down to the door to say hello not wait at the top of the stairs until she appears. It was so sad watching her unpack all the presents she bought too, all the things for isaiah and pube face and another damn cup for abbie. Is that really all she could think of?

Is it just me as well with that vlog, we never see abbie go into the downstairs toilet, unless it's to get her hairbrush and hair things. But we saw it twice in this vlog, the first one being when Piggy grabs her and Asa says 'she's on a routine and has to go to the bathroom' Wouldn't Pig know that that was what she was doing if she did actually do that everytime? Or are they now bribing abbie to go in there to look like she's using the toilet?
Probably a dozen donuts sitting on the lid of the CLOSED toilet, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Abbie pushed Pig out of the way when she got home from the park - like "Ugh, not this witch again". Then Pig forces kisses and Abbie taps the boobs for a snack. She didn't miss you witch. Get the girl a snack. GIF MAKERS - Gold at 1:53 - 1:55 :ROFLMAO: View attachment 1203081

And those fingernails. How does she not have bacterial infections constantly??? View attachment 1203103
Wait…..she spent $500 at a truck stop?! WTH?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.