Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I can just imagine what the neighbors think of all the chaos coming from that house. And A complains about leaf-blowers noise. Please!
When they were in the kitchen playing with the clothing and Abbie was crying loudly- I thought she was in the house somewhere because she was so loud. When Asa said she was wandering around outside doing that, I couldnt believe it. One, I cant believe after years of locking up like Fort Knox that they suddenly let her walk out alone. Two, that wailing- if someone doesnt know her they'd think she was in distress. One of these days someone will call the police thinking someone is injured and then Asshat will get all defense and want to "educate" the neighbors and the responding officers.
Such a jackass.

And I do have an observation. So- they claim Abbie kept them up all night, right? And they also get up in the morning with her, and said she was up for 32 hours. Sooooo, wouldnt that mean that THEY were also up 32 hours?? Abbie is losing her mind, but these two had the energy to work, shop, run errands, and go to a 7:30 p.m. hockey game. Anyone else notice this?? :unsure: :unsure:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
That wall paper reminds me of when Hildi Santo Thomas on Trading Spaces did that grotesque straw wall 🥴 🥴
The staw wall is at the 55 second mark

What parent encourages their kidc to skip school? Do they already know that Boy Wonder is flunking and it won't make a difference if he attends? Very bizarre
Besides that, what about all the gas that his truck has burnt up? Most could no afford such trips.

Being put on hospice.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
OMG ya'll, I was just invited to be a part of an autism acceptance discussion panel at my old alma mater. My kiddo was also invited to come along. I am both nervous and excited about this opportunity to give my son a true voice and share our experiences.

Sorry, back to the Massives. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 39

What the ....

VIP Member
Got a special needs loved one in your life? Want to make extra cash? Want to quit that dead end job and work for yourself? Introducing Hambeast Hallmarks. These are the secrets to the Hambeasts success that keep the humpers happy and coming back for more!

Hambeast Hallmarks
1.Of course you already know the secret ingredient. Your loved one! Make sure to include siblings, grandparents and besties as often as possible. Whoo Hoo every success, catch them getting into trouble and feed them lots of donuts
Screenshot_20220429-165041~2.png

2.Unflattering angles of your wife. This not only deflects your mishaps but also keeps the “special interest” perverts coming back for more.
Screenshot_20220429-170249-466~2.png

3.Life skills. Who doesn’t like progression. Be ready to edit lots of jump cuts for maximum fakeness as possible.

4.Include Autism in every vlog title. Keep up with the trends!

5.Backyard Oasis. Capture family time in the pool. Loved one doesn’t like to swim? Just push them in! And beached whales are always a hit!
Screenshot_20220429-164519~2.png

6.Make mom look motherly. Wife doesn’t care for your loved one? Make sure to mention at every possible moment how great she is. This will offset the lazy, uncaring bitch she truly is.

Screenshot_20220429-170533-711.png

Want to know more?
Just call 1-800-UXPLOIT
Only $17.99 per minute. First minute free!
Tax and hidden fees not included

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Great title @Hotographer :ROFLMAO:(y) Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow for keeping us Tattling 🥰

Assa is such a dick for pressuring Isaiah to go back to college on Monday instead of Sunday. The kid has shit to do like school work unlike Assa who sits around picking the dingle berries off his ass all day and playing video games all night. Isaiah had just walked in the door after a 8 hour drive and was met with that BS. I would have told him to fck off and turned around and got in my truck and drove back to Boone. Isaiah has got to grow a pair but he is too beholden to Mommy and the $$$.

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I found this vlog sad for several reasons.
1- Is Abbie really hunting eggs when she is directed to every single one?

2- Those poor cousins must be SO SICK of being in the shadow of Abbie World. Everyone constantly following Abbie around, whoo-hooing and cheering over nothing. "Abbie farted! woooohoooo!" "Abbie walked in the yard! Good job Sweet Girl!" I'm sorry, but there was zero reason Abbie couldnt have had her own hunt before the kids arrived. You know those kids were excited and finding eggs, only to be told to save some for Abbie.

3- Abbie bending to get eggs. Instead of realizing she could move closer, she just stayed down and kept stretching and reaching. That got me, not knowing to move? Sad, and frankly didnt need to be filmed.

4- Big P just loves her money. Gift cards, candy, toys. Hell those huge bags of jerky are north of $20 bucks. Big change from when I started watching, thats for sure.

5- And lastly, Summer. Summer is a ding batty crotch digger, but after everything she does for them, they couldnt get her a basket. They say shes their "child" but treat her like shit.

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I just have to share this though. Last night, my kiddo was exploring pages on his AAC and pushing buttons. He came to the word 'Hygiene' and pushed it like 3 times. I answered him with that we had already done the hygiene things that were on the picture (I told him what each picture was), and he then moved on to the button with 'Floss' on it. I responded with something like "You want to floss your teeth?" and he pushed 'Floss' again. This is a kid who has never been able to tolerate much of anything besides a toothbrush in his mouth, but we found some flossing utensils and we had an impromptu lesson on flossing our teeth. All because he pushed a button and I then expanded on what he pushed. This is how you work on developing language with using an AAC. And since he has that Ipad dedicated to JUST communication and not also Entertainment, it is easier for him to use it for learning more language as he will just get to pushing random buttons and we talk about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I would never have left my daughter with anyone knowing the day she had. She was clearly either not well, but they chose to go out anyway! I would have said to my husband…YOU go to the game with our son and your sister and since I’ve been away all week, I’ll stay home with her and make sure she’s ok. Tickets would not have been wasted…a fun night for father/son would have been had…and I would have made sure my daughter was comfy and content after having a horrible day. Doesn’t that make more sense then leaving her and wondering, hoping, and praying that Abbie doesn’t give the poor caregiver, aka Summer, a nightmare of a time? Selfish is what they are.
Let's face it the more time P can escape from caring for Abbie she will. She is the most selfish mother I have ever seen, especially with a special needs child. That’s what makes it even more sickening when she comes home from her trips and mauls Abbie telling her how much she missed her. What a phony. We see you Priscilla!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I believe this confirms our suspicions. Pig cannot wipe her ass properly, because she can’t reach it. I wonder how many butt buddy, arm extender, ass wiper thingth she has run through thus far in her lifetime? 🤔
1650496809079.gif

ETA: Man Meow asked what mischief I was up to just now. I showed him the above. 😹 This has sparked an interesting conversation about what it must look like when duty calls. Man Meow maintains that once she has secured herself to the throne, there is no part of the toilet that is visible. She covers it all up. Interesting point. I agree. Anywho….little poo for thought.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Noir Fan

VIP Member
In a few recent replies to comments, A says Abbie's medical regimen, and other areas of her life are not a "group project". Is his vlog not a "group project"? If he doesn't want his parenting or medical aspects of Abbie's life examined by "strangers", stop making the vlog! People are going to state their opinions, experiences, suggestions, and of course criticisms.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Oh. So Abbie has "behaviors" again? Say it ain't so. Oh. And they're "attention seeking" behaviors? Really? I can't imagine why!
These two narcissistic pigs need to stop pretending that Abbie is a typical teenager who can entertain herself for hours and come to grips with the fact that she's 18 months old mentally.
They leave her to her own devices the majority of the time, then get pissed when she has "behaviors". No normal parent leaves their 18 month old to their own devices. Why do they leave Abbie to hers?
Oh yeah. So they can drink, scam, be lazy, uninvolved, disengaged and as self absorbed as humanly possible.
If I'm wrong about anything I've said, I'll gladly apologize. But I'm not wrong.

• Heart

renwick

Chatty Member
Who would actually think being seen in this is desirable????? Her LM posting today features all this blubber on a raft as she tells people she cannot get off the raft until they buy things from her slimelife. She also talks about “controversial summer topics ”. Like her sunglasses, her swimsuit, and sunscreen…(like as sunburned in Mexico and Ass saying he used 5 year old Coppertone on his motorcycle trip). Tell us again how you don’t read Tattle???🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
One thing that drives me crazy (well, there are so many things, but this one shows up vlog after vlog,) why do they always ASK Abbie if she’d like to do the thing they need her to do rather than, with just a few direct words, TELL her the thing she needs to do? They are the most ineffective parents! This is something we all learn when we have toddlers. Tell them what you need from them with the fewest words possible and then stop talking. They’re always asking Abbie, “Are you ready to go to bed?” “Can you come here?” Why give her the opportunity to respond “no” incessantly??? Instead, “it’s time to go to bed Abbie.” “Come here Abbie.” They are just buffoons.

• Heart