Fathering Autism #121 Assa is Dumbo. Abbie eats Gumbo. Percillerpotamus is Jumbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Vlog. Yeah, this vlog is about nothing.

Her hair was a disaster when she came out of school. Must have been a wild day at school. Wild night too cuz it was even worse at the end of the day. Sitting around all day and night with her greasy ass hair hanging in her face and in her mouth.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good luck for your daughter, I hope she does well.
Deans list! She rocks. Also did IB in high school like baby sow. But she stayed in state so the credits counted ;)

OT: I’m curious as to how will the students do exams online? In my country, there maybe online exams for some exams, but usually the kids study at home for a week and go to school on exam day. This is to stop any cheating, and ‘open book’ exams are mainly for the ‘slower’ learners.
So in the US,and possibly the UK, how is cheating rectified by doing online exams at home, surrounded by books, calculators and exam cheat type books?
A lot of the finals are projects to be handed in or final papers not necessarily a sit down exam. I’m fact for my daughters classes, she only has one exam she had to do in person. My daughter and baby sow are the same age, yes she qualified as a junior even as a sophomore but an automatic associates degree is bullshit. IB gave her some credits. And the type of student he is- no freaking way is he graduating with a bachelors in the spring.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her hair was a disaster when she came out of school. Must have been a wild day at school. Wild night too cuz it was even worse at the end of the day. Sitting around all day and night with her greasy ass hair hanging in her face and in her mouth.
She freaks me out when she starts rocking and banging her head around in the car. How she doesn’t smack her head into anything is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So they pick up Abbie from school and head off for more photos for pricilla’s ‘brand’, but oh no! She has to have an outfit change. Asa’s solution, you get changed while I drive. I’m sorry everyone for this mental image but it’s absolutely creasing me…. I have visions of her bare arse, cellulite and all, squashed up against the window, fat flying everywhere. Can you imagine the faces of the other drivers?!

Did anyone else notice how much the camera was shaking while Abbie was rocking in the back.

In other news Asa thinks he’s so great because he told an employee to call a number on a card to find out why their card is being declined. Oh we bow down to your greatness Asa, no one comes close to your kindness and generosity oh great one. Seriously dude, never mind you moobs not fitting through the door, your head won’t fit if you keep going on that way. I’ve got news for you Asa, you’re a tit.
If he was a kind a caring boss he would have treated that employee to a cup of coffee...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Gaysiaha has proven time and time again in his vlogs that he's an entitled little prick.
I have zero empathy for him nor do I think he will ever grow up to be a true adult. How can he with those Hambeasts as parents.
If he had any hopes of striking out on his own, he would have made plans to do so. What does he plan to do instead? Move back home with the Hambeasts to ensure that sweet tit milk continues to flow. He must continue to have "all the things".
How it hasn't dawned on him (or Summer for that matter) after studying psychology 101, that both Hambeasts have serious DSM5 disorders, I do not know.
Perhaps his own lack of common sense prevents him from seeing it. As for Summer, she's probably just too stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pig’s “brand”. Manipulative. Literacy challenged. Gluttonous.

I wonder how many times she says “like” in a day. 🤮

Some “snaps” from the pig modelling adventure, driving (that arm!!!!), and watching hockey.
Those Hulk feet are mind boggling. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Deans list! She rocks. Also did IB in high school like baby sow. But she stayed in state so the credits counted ;)

A lot of the finals are projects to be handed in or final papers not necessarily a sit down exam. I’m fact for my daughters classes, she only has one exam she had to do in person. My daughter and baby sow are the same age, yes she qualified as a junior even as a sophomore but an automatic associates degree is bullshit. IB gave her some credits. And the type of student he is- no freaking way is he graduating with a bachelors in the spring.
I have one that's the same age as Isaiah and your daughter as well. He finished up last week...also Dean's List all four semesters so far...Yay them!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I watched the vlog while boiling eggs, killing time. 😂 😂

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm behind on here, as usual.😵 Man Whimsical starts midnights tomorrow night, so I will have plenty of time to get caught up. It's been crazy here.

After losing Cali and Zero we were not ready for a new meow, however, our 3-year-old rescue, Stella, was so depressed and stopped eating...so on the 24th I went to the humane society and adopted a 2-year-old female kitty named Shelby. We quickly fell in love with her and she and Stella are slowly making progress! Less hissing, which is a good thing! Shelby was a heavily pregnant stray who was brought in on the 12th. They aborted the babies/spay surgery on the 13th and we adopted her on the 24th. She weighs 7 lbs and is a tiny little thing! She is really adjusting to her new home quite well. We needed new life for us and another meow to love for Stella (and us!!) in this house after the past few months of sadness. ❤

Shelby at the shelter on 4/24
shelbyattheshelter02242022.JPG

Shelby's first vet visit on 4/26
IMG_E7657.JPG

I had to resize these to post them here and the resizes did not turn out so great.:confused:
Shelby and Stella playing
042920221a.jpg

Shelby and some catnip. :ROFLMAO:😂😂
Catnipforthewinshelby04292022a.jpg

Big P's Photoshoot was so 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Is that a pig on the wall? 🐷🤔 ASSa needs a bra. 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
Screenshot (709).png

They both have the same stupid open-mouth dumb look going on. 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂
Screenshot (713).png

Big P's lipstick looks ridiculous and Abbie looks like she had a rough day.
Screenshot (714).png

The couch is sinking way down...😂😂😂:m
Screenshot (715).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm behind on here, as usual.😵 Man Whimsical starts midnights tomorrow night, so I will have plenty of time to get caught up. It's been crazy here.

After losing Cali and Zero we were not ready for a new meow, however, our 3-year-old rescue, Stella, was so depressed and stopped eating...so on the 24th I went to the humane society and adopted a 2-year-old female kitty named Shelby. We quickly fell in love with her and she and Stella are slowly making progress! Less hissing, which is a good thing! Shelby was a heavily pregnant stray who was brought in on the 12th. They aborted the babies/spay surgery on the 13th and we adopted her on the 24th. She weighs 7 lbs and is a tiny little thing! She is really adjusting to her new home quite well. We needed new life for us and another meow to love for Stella (and us!!) in this house after the past few months of sadness. ❤

View attachment 1233920
View attachment 1233928

I had to resize these to post them here and the resizes did not turn out so great.:confused:
View attachment 1233923

View attachment 1233924

View attachment 1233903

View attachment 1233905

View attachment 1233906

View attachment 1233907
I'm so sorry for your losses! I hope Shelby can help Stella feel better! She has purty eyes!! 😻😻

My gawd- just look at what shes doing to that sofa! And those f'ed up, wonky, extra toe feet. She is quite the specimen. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm so sorry for your losses! I hope Shelby can help Stella feel better! She has purty eyes!! 😻😻

My gawd- just look at what shes doing to that sofa! And those f'ed up, wonky, extra toe feet. She is quite the specimen. 🤢🤢
Her ass is mauling that couch cushion. Like seriously devouring that mofo! 👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So sad that they don’t put her in comfy clothes, washed and her hair brushed and ready to relax before bed. Her mom was all decked out in a new outfit for a meeting…why can’t they do the same for Abbie? Tonight’s vlog was all over the place and what’s up with P having a brand? Why is that necessary? What does she need a brand for? What a joke these two are.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1233920
View attachment 1233928

View attachment 1233923

View attachment 1233924

View attachment 1233903

View attachment 1233905

View attachment 1233906

View attachment 1233907
Congratulations and blessings on your gorgeous Shelby!! What a wonderful homecoming for your family!! I also have a Shelby. She was named after Julia Roberts character from Steel Magnolias. She came to me after I lost my beloved Reagan. A house is never so empty as when a four legged loved one is missed. Wishing you many years of love and fun with your Shelby ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s never gonna have a life if he’s always stuck babysitting cuz his useless lazy parents don’t want to even tho she’s THEIR kid!
Hippocillamass has enabled him for so long that he’ll never ‘grow a set’ and remind his parents that he is a young man now - NOT a child. He simply can’t detach himself from his Mommy. It’s no wonder he is a loner with very few friends, if any. It’s sad, but he obviously doesn’t want to have his own life or he wouldn’t talk to Mommy every single day, and come home any chance he can get. His maturity will become even more stagnant once he comes home. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1233920
View attachment 1233928

View attachment 1233923

View attachment 1233924

View attachment 1233903

View attachment 1233905

View attachment 1233906

View attachment 1233907
Congrats on your gorgeous girl 🐱🖤 Shelby is so pretty, I hope she & Stella enjoy a long & happy life with your family.
Gods the pig gets more idiotic & fatter every day. Asa is enabling it for sure, guess the pervs are waiting 😱🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.