Fathering Autism #121 Assa is Dumbo. Abbie eats Gumbo. Percillerpotamus is Jumbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This video just high lights that they'd never be able to catch Abbie if she ran from them and they were more than 2-3 feet from her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

This video just high lights that they'd never be able to catch Abbie if she ran from them and they were more than 2-3 feet from her.
We were always told no running around the pool.. and for good reason.. they are such idiots to encourage it.

Kaedale actually interacts and plays... which sadly Abbie doesn't do. LOL.. their differences is Kaedale is more rambunctious??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not a fan of anyone running around a swimming pool. There can be a serious accident if someone slips on the wet concrete and falls in the pool. They all should know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Call me crazy…but I was always taught and also taught my kids there is no running around the pool. I realize there appeared to be no water splashed around but why would an adult encourage a child to run around it? They always encourage activities that are not the safe, especially for special needs children. Everyone seems to be pumping P’s head with the lies that she looks so good in these bathing suits. Sorry but no.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I am literally sick within 2 minutes.
Abbie, we have visitors but we aren’t going to mess up your routine..
Within 2 minutes, sit here Abbie, Mom is outside, “your bathing suit is on the counter Abbie!,” “Eveyone is outside, let’s go outside and hang out, everyone is there!!”

Really Asshat? Seriously, all about routine and consistency, until it is vlog material and people hanging out.. Let the poor girl go through her routine, decompress and regulate…

Reactions: 20
Call me crazy…but I was always taught and also taught my kids there is no running around the pool. I realize there appeared to be no water splashed around but why would an adult encourage a child to run around it? They always encourage activities that are not the safe, especially for special needs children. Everyone seems to be pumping P’s head with the lies that she looks so good in these bathing suits. Sorry but no.
When someone is obese and wearing something they obviously do not look good in and should not be wearing..the polite thing to do is say nothing at all... All these compliments are so fake.

I am literally sick within 2 minutes.
Abbie, we have visitors but we aren’t going to mess up your routine..
Within 2 minutes, sit here Abbie, Mom is outside, “your bathing suit is on the counter Abbie!,” “Eveyone is outside, let’s go outside and hang out, everyone is there!!”

Really Asshat? Seriously, all about routine and consistency, until it is vlog material and people hanging out.. Let the poor girl go through her routine, decompress and regulate…
They want that money shot of Abbie interacting with Kaedale....so badly..
Asshat knows the HUMPERS would eat that up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
At least Lauren has the self-respect and dignity not to parade around in a swimsuit as she too is morbidly obese. Pig on the other hand is just revolting in every way.

Reactions: 17
They've mentioned him doing classwork while he was home for breaks a few times, and I think they mentioned finals at odd times too. I think he's been taking classes over his summer & winter breaks to rush his way through his degree...which also would not help with his grades, as those classes tend to move faster and be more difficult as a result.
It’s so sad for him as college should be an exciting time for young people. If it takes an extra semester so what? That can afford it! They bought a home where he’s going to school! If he wants to take an extra year what’s the big deal? He could get an actual job and take the last few classes he may need to graduate. Sometimes kids take longer to graduate college, it can be a big adjustment for many. Him driving home all the time didn’t help his circumstances, I’m sure of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG! Ha, ha! I just came here to suggest this title!!!
Fathering Autism #122 She thinks she’s an amazing entrepreneur but in reality she’s just a fake pig on a scooter
or skanky pig would work 🤣
Man I love you. I wasn't brilliant enough to come up with something that rhymes with scooter. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How about
Fathering Autism #122 She thinks she's a swanky entrepreneur but really she's a skank on a scooter!
:m 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not a fan of anyone running around a swimming pool. There can be a serious accident if someone slips on the wet concrete and falls in the pool. They all should know better.
Asswipe's (who should have said something) other name is Jack, Jack Ass, however....there were 3 mothers out there that said Nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Asswipe's (who should have said something) other name is Jack, Jack Ass, however....there were 3 mothers out there that said Nothing.
Not only did he not say anything...he encouraged it and ran himself....I've also seen him chasing Abbie around the pool like that as well. They sure are lucky as many dumb, dangerous things that they do that they haven't had a big accident yet.

Reactions: 21
I wonder how they got out of taking sweet girl?? I bet Asshat and Pig would love that..even better ...they would have loved to tag along..think of the content they would get.... I really wonder how they handled not taking sweet girl ...after Becca and Summer made a big deal about asking her to be a brides maid...
Good for Becca not following that bullshit narrative for her bachelorette weekend. They went to Destin, out to crab Island which is a total party spot. No way in hell she would have been able to handle any of that, Good for her for making this about her, the bride.

Reactions: 22
I watched the vlog while boiling eggs, killing time. 😂 😂

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm behind on here, as usual.😵 Man Whimsical starts midnights tomorrow night, so I will have plenty of time to get caught up. It's been crazy here.

After losing Cali and Zero we were not ready for a new meow, however, our 3-year-old rescue, Stella, was so depressed and stopped eating...so on the 24th I went to the humane society and adopted a 2-year-old female kitty named Shelby. We quickly fell in love with her and she and Stella are slowly making progress! Less hissing, which is a good thing! Shelby was a heavily pregnant stray who was brought in on the 12th. They aborted the babies/spay surgery on the 13th and we adopted her on the 24th. She weighs 7 lbs and is a tiny little thing! She is really adjusting to her new home quite well. We needed new life for us and another meow to love for Stella (and us!!) in this house after the past few months of sadness. ❤

Shelby at the shelter on 4/24
View attachment 1233920
Shelby's first vet visit on 4/26
View attachment 1233928

I had to resize these to post them here and the resizes did not turn out so great.:confused:
Shelby and Stella playing
View attachment 1233923

Shelby and some catnip. :ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1233924

Big P's Photoshoot was so 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Is that a pig on the wall? 🐷🤔 ASSa needs a bra. 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1233903

They both have the same stupid open-mouth dumb look going on. 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1233905

Big P's lipstick looks ridiculous and Abbie looks like she had a rough day.
View attachment 1233906

The couch is sinking way down...😂😂😂:m
View attachment 1233907
I need to ❤ for your kitties and 😂 for the IDIOTS. Shelby is precious and she's lucky to have y'all for her furever home as well as Stella's help learning the way things are done at Whimsical Wonderland. The pictures are precious and I do love some great anthropomorphicing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We were always told no running around the pool.. and for good reason.. they are such idiots to encourage it.

Kaedale actually interacts and plays... which sadly Abbie doesn't do. LOL.. their differences is Kaedale is more rambunctious??
He kills me calling his nephews and K Dale “rowdy “, Suggesting that Abbie is “chill “because she’s a teenager. Rowdy is the most kind way you could describe her, to be honest. The screaming, the thrashing, the aggressive rocking. But she’s not rowdy…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
P was the only adult in a bathing suit. She really thinks shes a bathing beauty. Pretty soon shes going to be wearing one to Publix.

Asa, we know Abbie doesnt interact with people. A "fleeting side eye glance" isnt interaction. Its apparent that she did not interact with, swim with, sit with, or do anything with Kaidale or you would have filmed it.

And anyone else think that Asa was running around to impress Lauren? 🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.