Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pi**ed me off about that whole thing was him using a handicap toilet! He had absolutely no right to do so. But then again,he’s ASS Maas! No rule to big for him to break!

TY...

Am so sorry to hear that. Hope you will be okay. 😥
Thank you I am one of the lucky 30% that was not furloughed but they will be reevaluating every 30 day. That's why I love this forum, it makes me laugh and think.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good point, and about them not wanting her to grow, it is quite literal as well. Wasn't it just recently that they were actually excited to announce that Abbie barely grew in height? Which is a ridiculous thing to celebrate seeing that her diet, lifestyle and genes are not going to help her maintain a manageable weight!! Prisilly is not tall and yet..... If that is what the future holds for Abbie, how is being short something to get excited about??

They want her to remain their short and cute little severely " "autistic" princess in pigtails.....cha ching🤑
YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And can’t you just picture his tiny thumbs struggling to pop the cork? bwhahahaha Sorry for the imagery
🤣😂 Isiah in the background "Dad, your embarrassing me!"
Right after his tiny thumbs popped the Cork 🤮 he said to Summer "Go get glasses" not politely at all. Not even asking, told her. God, what a jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well well well...looks like P’s business has taken a slight turn. Products are either out of stock or very low in quantity
As I mentioned before,L’occitane,who is the parent company,is NOT going to refurbish the LL products before their top brand. Their brand is international and they will do all they can to protect it during this time.
Btw,the hand sanitizer is all gone,so now she’s pushing a new cream of some sort to moisten up the hands after using so much sanitizer/ washing of hands......LMAO...didn’t she tout her sanitizer was oh so moisturizing?
Thats the first thing I thought of too. And the reason the hanitizer is gone is probably to avoid a law suit for claiming a little dabble do ya when thats false advertising at a very serious time in everyones life.

If the customers dont buy from her, they buy from company....but P doesnt work for the company she works for herself...where is the make-up shes selling come from?? Outer space?
lololol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Okay folks..it’s that time..who is up to suggesting materials for the next vlog?
Any pressing questions?
Any sort of real life experiences to share about actually dealing w Autism and the work it entails?
Any questions about makeup application? Colors to choose?

Any questions about/for Summer?

You all know they are running quite slim on content these days. They are taking posts from here and working them into the vlogs.

So this may be the time to really get down and deep w the Maas Fraud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs a life. Dating is ok if son is left with her father. Kaitlin's mother does not seem all that excited to see her grandson. She once said I missed him like a sore thumb when she was visiting her other grandchildren in Arizona. I think it was Arizona. She is a nurse in ER and they need her. Sometimes I think she does a second job (never tells what it is) to keep son in JSA. She has a sad life. Check out blog when son dragged her all around Seaworld when she was so sick. He dictates her life. I feel very sorry for her.

He is going to get his ass kicked one of these days
That would be one vlog I would love to see🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Asa says as Abbie and Isaih are swimming that people are living "their best life".

That's not a version of my "best life". My best life is watching my husband work the front lines on this pandemic and watching my son work caring for his elderly residents in the nursing home. They come home tired, scared and worried. We don't get prime rib, margaritas and trips to Dunkins. We get coffee made in our coffee maker and American Chop Suey. The Mass family makes me ill. They have no clue what real life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Asa says as Abbie and Isaih are swimming that people are living "their best life".

That's not a version of my "best life". My best life is watching my husband work the front lines on this pandemic and watching my son work caring for his elderly residents in the nursing home. They come home tired, scared and worried. We don't get prime rib, margaritas and trips to Dunkins. We get coffee made in our coffee maker and American Chop Suey. The Mass family makes me ill. They have no clue what real life is.
At this time I personally don’t know anyone who is “living their best life”. A good deal are scared,alone,sick,missing friends/family,worrying about if they will lose their jobs or if they have,how to make do.
Families w children at home trying to keep them busy,fed,up to date w learning,etc. are surely not among those best life people either.
I hope soon reality and or karma come to them.
Good Luck to you and your family. Hope you all come out on the other side of this healthy and okay.

I am posting this here in the hope that a certain someone may see and maybe get a clue. I admire this woman’s candidness. She speaks the truth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
At this time I personally don’t know anyone who is “living their best life”. A good deal are scared,alone,sick,missing friends/family,worrying about if they will lose their jobs or if they have,how to make do.
Families w children at home trying to keep them busy,fed,up to date w learning,etc. are surely not among those best life people either.
Good Luck to you and your family. Hope you all come out on the other side of this healthy and okay.
Exactly. If I said I was living my best life right now it would be total sarcasm. They are just out of touch with reality.
I watched today's blog and all of my BS alarms were going off. I absolutely can't relate to anything they say or do lately. It used to be there would be something.
Their reality is hanging out by the pool and acting like they work.
My husband was furloughed. So far my job is okay. I walk every morning on some trails near our house before work to keep myself from totally stressing out. And I got a scooter (not electric) to encourage me to get out there and moving. I was starting to gain the weight back that I lost with stress eating and I'm back on track with eating better.

Okay folks..it’s that time..who is up to suggesting materials for the next vlog?
Any pressing questions?
Any sort of real life experiences to share about actually dealing w Autism and the work it entails?

You all know they are running quite slim on content these days. They are taking posts from here and working them into the vlogs.

So this may be the time to really get down and deep w the Maas
Yes they sure are lurking here. I noticed they went out of their way to explain about Abbie and the weather today...why she always gets it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am posting this here in the hope that a certain someone may see and maybe get a clue. I admire this woman’s candidness. She speaks the truth.
That was amazing. And what she said about aggressive children growing into aggressive adults.... I really hope someone does see this.

• Heart

I cant seem to get to her page- what is her channel called? He reminds me of my brother (who is 17)

*edit* I see it's by cody speaks now, oops!

Reactions: 3
That was amazing. And what she said about aggressive children growing into aggressive adults.... I really hope someone does see this.
Her son was NON verbal until age 9( Doctors said he would never speak). They have worked with him on everything-good,bad and in between. And while they do have a paid content portion on their page,I have never felt they were pushing anyone to pay them. The father, Mother and brother all work in conjunction w Cody for him to be all he can be. It’s such a change from you know who and a couple of others. This family gets it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly. If I said I was living my best life right now it would be total sarcasm. They are just out of touch with reality.
I watched today's blog and all of my BS alarms were going off. I absolutely can't relate to anything they say or do lately. It used to be there would be something.
Their reality is hanging out by the pool and acting like they work.
My husband was furloughed. So far my job is okay. I walk every morning on some trails near our house before work to keep myself from totally stressing out. And I got a scooter (not electric) to encourage me to get out there and moving. I was starting to gain the weight back that I lost with stress eating and I'm back on track with eating better.
I think everyone here can relate to this this. No one here is sedentary like Priss & son & sunning daily. Heck, here’s a vlog footage idea for them. Summer, it’s time you pitch in & cook a meal for 5, I mean 12.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Any pressing questions?

So this may be the time to really get down and deep w the Maas Fraud.
he said he's been working too hard editing 2 vlogs a day. One is a rerun so what am I missing? Getting too boring as anyway. Absent must have had a major tantrum washing that one dish so they cut it out. She knows how to get out of anything she doesn't want to do. Poor Pilla looked so frazzled! And Summer sure is quieter.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.