Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I were skilled in video editing. Because a really neat thing to do would be to take cuts of the lies they tell from all of their vlogs and put them together into one video.
Use their own words to show the lies and contradictions.
The finished product could be out there for sponsors, leghumpers and anyone else to see.
It would be very time consuming and would take a little detective work finding some of the stuff but the final result - well worth it.
IMO

That would be the best!!

Reactions: 10
While they may be able to fool some of the fans for a bit longer,I do think as time goes on many will no longer find what A is peddling to be of any value. Oh sure,the cute puppy vids will still be oohed at and P may get some likes on her “cooking” thingy,but in the age we live,people tire very easily if no new material is available.
They will move on to other vlogs,TiK Tok’s etc. to entertain themselves.
For a grown ass man to try and make a long lasting living on social media tells me he really did NOT think things through very well.

Like all of us,he is getting older and outside employment will get tougher for him to secure. And we all have heard how he hates having a boss. So where will that leave him?
Young people are the core viewers of YouTube,FB,etc. They don’t want to tune into a sad pathetic man exploiting his daughter. They don’t want to see an over aged self proclaimed princess sitting by her pool,drinking her drinks.

And as most have pointed out,Abbie is also aging. Her antics are not as cute as they were when say 5-10 yrs.old.

He isn’t “teaching” anything except how to let a child be the boss and do what she wants. He can twist it all he wants to letting her have fun,but at the end of the he does a great disservice to those families who actually are teaching,who actually do”discipline”,who actually use their child’s name when they vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish I were skilled in video editing. Because a really neat thing to do would be to take cuts of the lies they tell from all of their vlogs and put them together into one video.
The finished product could be out there for sponsors, leghumpers and anyone else to see.
It would be very time consuming and would take a little detective work finding some of the stuff but the final result - well worth it.
IMO
omg I wish I knew how
what a fabulous idea

Reactions: 14
IMO
Good point, and about them not wanting her to grow, it is quite literal as well. Wasn't it just recently that they were actually excited to announce that Abbie barely grew in height? Which is a ridiculous thing to celebrate seeing that her diet, lifestyle and genes are not going to help her maintain a manageable weight!! Prisilly is not tall and yet..... If that is what the future holds for Abbie, how is being short something to get excited about??

They want her to remain their short and cute little severely " "autistic" princess in pigtails.....cha ching🤑
I wondered that too, what her height ( mentioned it quite a few times too) has to do with anything

Reactions: 11
So,right now the vlog is about past travels. Had seen it before. But I hadn’t picked up on Asa stating he used the handicap restroom/toilet. Now,imagine if he saw someone coming out of a handicapped bathroom who wasn’t handicapped? Am sure it wouldn’t fly high w him! Again,he thinks of himself only,and rules are for others! It’s at the 11:35 mark or so.

• Heart
  • Wow
At least he is potty trained, right? I am just looking through her videos, haven't watched many. I did see one talking about dating. IMO...she should not be dating at all. She has a young disabled son and a job. No dating.
She needs a life. Dating is ok if son is left with her father. Kaitlin's mother does not seem all that excited to see her grandson. She once said I missed him like a sore thumb when she was visiting her other grandchildren in Arizona. I think it was Arizona. She is a nurse in ER and they need her. Sometimes I think she does a second job (never tells what it is) to keep son in JSA. She has a sad life. Check out blog when son dragged her all around Seaworld when she was so sick. He dictates her life. I feel very sorry for her.

So,right now the vlog is about past travels. Had seen it before. But I hadn’t picked up on Asa stating he used the handicap restroom/toilet. Now,imagine if he saw someone coming out of a handicapped bathroom who wasn’t handicapped? Am sure it wouldn’t fly high w him! Again,he thinks of himself only,and rules are for others! It’s at the 11:35 mark or so.

He is going to get his ass kicked one of these days

Reactions: 15
Self Righteous old witch warning:

I know this thread is about FA...but man...I cannot with that Kaitlin chick. Ok...so from her vlog on March 20, she is going back to work as a nurse. She is staying at her parents so they can watch her kid. Kaitlin's mother is out of state visiting HER mother. Kaitlin and the grandpa took the kid to Publix, Panera, Moe's and McDonalds all in the same time frame. Is it just me or what the duck? Why as a nurse does she not know to STAY HOME? I'm just floored.

They cannot chase her if she runs now or probably ever.
Absolutly agree with you PhartB. She should know better for sure.

If you know the vlogs he is pisting are reruns, don't click on it if you have seen it. Thats how he is racking up views. He also knows how to post the notices for his vlogs way after he posts them so that you think he posted another vlog, but its the same. Clever.

Reactions: 15
Absolutly agree with you PhartB. She should know better for sure.

If you know the vlogs he is pisting are reruns, don't click on it if you have seen it. Thats how he is racking up views. He also knows how to post the notices for his vlogs way after he posts them so that you think he posted another vlog, but its the same. Clever.
Thank You..I didn’t know that. Crap,wish there was an undo button.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are milking the social distancing situation. Ppl are vulnerable right now. Abbie jumping in the pool means nothing when a virus is spreading. “Pick your battles”, who would want to discipline a girl with autism when she’s just trying to enjoy herself in the pool. Their fans are idiotic and obsessed with a 14 year old. No way this would fly with a NT teen.

I once questioned munchausen too but I don’t think it’s that. I just think they are lazy and don't care to teach her anything. “She’s mentally challenged, why care” is what I think they have thought. IMO Abbie is as “bad” as she is because they did not teach her anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank You..I didn’t know that. Crap,wish there was an undo button.🤦‍♀️
I thought we were all hook tube viewers here? Someone here put me on to it, so they don't get views and ad revenue. Don't use any links to watch them.

Surfers for Autism/Abigail:
I am still thinking about that video. How old did Abbie look to you all?
She looked to me somewhere between 5 and 7? Why were they pushing her in a baby stroller to the beach and holding her like a 1 year old?
They showed her walking so she was not having issues there. Was it a safety precaution to keep her from eloping or did they push her around in it regularly? How long did this go on, is that why she hates walking, has low muscle tone and sits/lays down wherever she goes?

Reactions: 12
Thats because Asa thinks he knows everything. I have heard her say no many times while shaking her head no. Sometimes it almost seems like he never wants her to progress any further than she is now. it almost seems like the if she stays how she is now he can continue to make money off of her.
That really is a frightening and super uncomfortable thought, but a valid one I’m sorry to say. Back a ways, someone mentioned Manchousen by Proxie (sp), and that made me wonder at the time. Also, just cuz people have kids, doesn’t mean they are automatically good parents, right? He is too arrogant and a huge know-it-all, and she is an attention hog and not too bright, and lousy parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm in a fairly small town and we are all still taking the stay at home thing very seriously. I am proud of my people here. There have been 4 cases in our county so far and people are staying home, they just are. Main street is like a ghost town. Beach access has been closed now for almost 2 weeks.
We have been social distancing by choice since I really started noticing how quickly it was spreading, basically since the first case was identified in the US. I have two kiddos and a hubby with compromised immune systems....one of them is my foster love, C19 would most likely be severe/require hospitalization so for us any risk taking just is not an option. But in general, while things have slowed down quite a bit here...many others are handling this very similar if not worse than A&P......in fact a friend of mine literally cussed out most of our friend group because everyone backed out of the birthday party for her daughter. She is actually angry that no one wanted to risk any exposure by gathering in a large group and I kept wondering why people here are not as cautious as recommended. That’s why I started looking at numbers, we aren’t seeing the effects like Italy and NYC are so people are becoming complacent(at least that’s my opinion)

Reactions: 8
I highly doubt they have maunchausen by proxy. Isiah has stated he wanted to be a preacher. He used those tools to become the ringmaster of his family. He probably has studied the masters of the tv evangelical crowd for a good long time.
All he did was parlay it into a different type of swindle. He may have started out in getting the autism awareness message across,but those likes started pouring in. He then learned all he could about making money from his reality show.
The hook was of course Abbie. Make her antics seem like something out of a sitcom,throw in a few “sweet girls” “princess” as hook lines and voila! He is now a master of all things autism!
And when the viewers started craving to see more of P,look,she now cooks and gives decorating tips on her own series!

The pandemic showed them interest is waning a bit..lots of factors of course. So now we trot out the puppies,the sentimental favs,and another hook.
Can’t fault them there. The fans who are gullible enough to pay for that “extra content” are his prime target. Like any good snake oil salesman,he knows just how to reach into their pockets and take their monies.
Sadly,these people would go without for themselves than to dare take away from him!

We have been social distancing by choice since I really started noticing how quickly it was spreading, basically since the first case was identified in the US. I have two kiddos and a hubby with compromised immune systems....one of them is my foster love, C19 would most likely be severe/require hospitalization so for us any risk taking just is not an option. But in general, while things have slowed down quite a bit here...many others are handling this very similar if not worse than A&P......in fact a friend of mine literally cussed out most of our friend group because everyone backed out of the birthday party for her daughter. She is actually angry that no one wanted to risk any exposure by gathering in a large group and I kept wondering why people here are not as cautious as recommended. That’s why I started looking at numbers, we aren’t seeing the effects like Italy and NYC are so people are becoming complacent(at least that’s my opinion)
There are idiots everywhere who think cause it isn’t as bad it could be are letting down their guard. Let her be angry. Better safe than sorry. And while numbers aren’t high there,doesn’t mean they won’t get there. FL was very late in releasing numbers and testing still isn’t where it may be.
And as someone who knows first hand what it is to lose a loved one to this insidious virus,let me say you are right to be concerned! Your family safety is more important than a damned birthday!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I thought we were all hook tube viewers here? Someone here put me on to it, so they don't get views and ad revenue. Don't use any links to watch them.

Surfers for Autism/Abigail:
I am still thinking about that video. How old did Abbie look to you all?
She looked to me somewhere between 5 and 7? Why were they pushing her in a baby stroller to the beach and holding her like a 1 year old?
They showed her walking so she was not having issues there. Was it a safety precaution to keep her from eloping or did they push her around in it regularly? How long did this go on, is that why she hates walking, has low muscle tone and sits/lays down wherever she goes?
You tubers get credit for your the views too. Thats why they want so many views on there.

Reactions: 5
Many are mentioning the Preacher/Evangelist title for him but I still don't see it.
He probably liked the clout and status that a Preacher can have. but Preacher also have to have PR and social skills. Asa is just too awkward and has no class or social skills. I can only see him having a following of women with low self-esteem and weak men with no moral compass, all dim bulbs.
Even that I can barely imagine. There is a reason they have no friends in real life ( I think the other YT vlog squad"besties" is fakery for views). His interactions with people in the vlogs is highly edited and he still seems socially awkward.
That's why he is obsessed with this YouTube business. For sure the money but also the camera makes him feel empowered, makes him feel large and in control. Stick a camera in people's faces and tell them that you are putting them on the internet...suddenly they start singing your tune. He is getting off on this job in so many ways. Now he has adoring fan$ and dumb women praising him and calling him a great husband and father and wanting to have a "love like theirs" 🤯.

Whew I bet his ego almost can't contain itself....almost :cautious:

He's just a little man on a BIG ego trip being followed by a bunch of suckers with screws loose in my opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm in a fairly small town and we are all still taking the stay at home thing very seriously. I am proud of my people here. There have been 4 cases in our county so far and people are staying home, they just are. Main street is like a ghost town. Beach access has been closed now for almost 2 weeks
Yes, I am in the middle of the twin cities, closer to the st.paul side and I was just thinking how proud I was to be a Minnesotan. People are stepping up making face masks, providing breakfast and lunch to kids, grocery shopping for the elderly. What are the Webbles doing? Adding to the problem and trying to profit from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think they want to keep Abbie severe. They are not the best parent ever and definitely don't live up to their own hype, but I think Ab could have been born to the most educated, trained-in-special-needs family, go to the best school for autism around (which she does) and would still be classified as "severe." I think Priscilla has accepted this and that's why it is so hard for her to bond with Abbie, because P would like so much to have a "normal" daughter...too bad she couldn't have visits from her likely NT stepdaughter. But I think that is why P tries to normalize Abbie and why she clings to Summer so much (but I have a feeling some jealousy will arise soon, if it has not already, and they will have to start grooming a new potential permanent caregiver). I think Asa has it in his head that Abbie will make significant improvements. At the beginning of the school year, they were demonstrating some task she was doing for school (heavily prompted as always), and Asa said to Abbie excitedly, "And you're only 14! Just think what you'll be doing at 20!" If this regression trend continues, probably even less than she is doing now.

I do think they want to capitalize on the autism "brand" and its current popularity...but they still want Abbie to be a typical teen. Like those very high functioning kids who just come off as quirky and unique. Not saying those kids don't deal with legitimate issues, but a kid like that would say and do things they could show off on their channel, they wouldn't have to keep the air condition turned down low at night so she won't freeze if she ripped off her pajamas, they wouldn't have to scrape poop off the wall, or be embarrassed in restaurants because the kid was stealing food...etc and so on. Severe autism isn't appealing...that is why they edit so much out. Now, about keeping her little and cute...yeah, they are probably going for that. Ain't gonna happen, though. We all age and get less cute. One day even their fans won't be laughing and saying "how adorable" when she acts out.

• Heart
She needs a life. Dating is ok if son is left with her father. Kaitlin's mother does not seem all that excited to see her grandson. She once said I missed him like a sore thumb when she was visiting her other grandchildren in Arizona. I think it was Arizona. She is a nurse in ER and they need her. Sometimes I think she does a second job (never tells what it is) to keep son in JSA. She has a sad life. Check out blog when son dragged her all around Seaworld when she was so sick. He dictates her life. I feel very sorry for her.

He is going to get his ass kicked one of these days
One can only hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Many are mentioning the Preacher/Evangelist title for him but I still don't see it.
He probably liked the clout and status that a Preacher can have. but Preacher also have to have PR and social skills. Asa is just too awkward and has no class or social skills. I can only see him having a following of women with low self-esteem and weak men with no moral compass, all dim bulbs.
Even that I can barely imagine. There is a reason they have no friends in real life ( I think the other YT vlog squad"besties" is fakery for views). His interactions with people in the vlogs is highly edited and he still seems socially awkward.
That's why he is obsessed with this YouTube business. For sure the money but also the camera makes him feel empowered, makes him feel large and in control. Stick a camera in people's faces and tell them that you are putting them on the internet...suddenly they start singing your tune. He is getting off on this job in so many ways. Now he has adoring fan$ and dumb women praising him and calling him a great husband and father and wanting to have a "love like theirs" 🤯.

Whew I bet his ego almost can't contain itself....almost :cautious:

He's just a little man on a BIG ego trip being followed by a bunch of suckers with screws loose in my opinion.
I have likened him to more of those tv evangelical preachers. The kind who pull in their followers then when they hook the,POW,time for the money pitch. Those that live in the McMansions,take trips,etc all on their followers dimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.